X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jpdex12
    • Jan 2005

Arrogant Fat Pat

Check out this wrap on Fat Pat bragging about being in the super bowl this year. Where was this attitude while he was in Buffalo? Did he forget that they have Nate Burleson trying to fill Moss' shoes and they're running back corps sucks to boot?
    Where else would you rather be than right here right now?
  • wchutalkinboutwillis
    • Mar 2005

Re: Arrogant Fat Pat

I think he's had this attitude for awhile now. I remember him making a guarantee that they were going to hold Cory Dillon to under 50 yds when they played the Pats last year. Needless to say....

"If I had my way, I'd shuffle off to Buffalo. Sit by the lake and watch the world go by." Fogerty

Comment

• Captain Obvious
      I can feel your anger.I can feel your hate. Give in to the DARK SIDE! With every neg you become MINE
      • Jul 2005

Can't see any team with Mike Tice as their HC making it to the Super Bowl.

I think Pat Williams is going to be dissapointed.

Here to point out the obvious....

Comment

• jpdex12
        • Jan 2005

Originally posted by wchutalkinboutwillis
        I think he's had this attitude for awhile now. I remember him making a guarantee that they were going to hold Cory Dillon to under 50 yds when they played the Pats last year. Needless to say....
        I'd take his mouth with a grain of salt just like the discount he was supposed to give the Bills to sign him just to keep him in Buffalo. What was his discount $100 off of the $3 million he was looking for?

Comment

• Turf
          • Jul 2002

If anyone here thinks the players read the board..

Does anyone wonder what current players think when players that previously were loved by the community are talked about this way?

I guess it's an immature Buffalo thing.
          Lou Saban: You can get it done, you can get it done. And what’s more, you’ve gotta get it done.

Comment

• Captain Obvious
            I can feel your anger.I can feel your hate. Give in to the DARK SIDE! With every neg you become MINE
            • Jul 2005

1) I don't think current players read this board.

2) I don't think they care what is being said about past players

3) Pat williams, although a good dL, is I believe 33 years old, was only on the field 60% of the time las year, not worth the money Minny gave him, and is bitter at TD and is lashing out.

Here to point out the obvious....

Comment

• MDFINFAN
              • Jun 2003

Pat was good for you guys, there's no discounting his talent just because he's talking smack now that's he on a new team. He's not dissing the Bills, so I would think all should be good. Heck there's a chance it could be the Vikes vs Bills in the SB..Heaven forbid...but it's that time of the year where you can dream..then Sept comes and reality hits you smack in the face...LOL.

Reach for the stars

Comment

• Gunzlingr
                • Jul 2002

Originally posted by MDFINFAN
                Pat was good for you guys, there's no discounting his talent just because he's talking smack now that's he on a new team. He's not dissing the Bills, so I would think all should be good. Heck there's a chance it could be the Vikes vs Bills in the SB..Heaven forbid...but it's that time of the year where you can dream..then Sept comes and reality hits you smack in the face...LOL.
                unless you are a fin fan, then you foolishly dream until December when your team pisses it down their leg.
                You think you're hot **** in a champagne glass, but you're really cold diarrhea in a Dixie cup!

Comment

• Jan Reimers
                  Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
                  • May 2003

Originally posted by WILLIS21
                  1)

3) Pat williams, although a good dL, is I believe 33 years old, was only on the field 60% of the time las year, not worth the money Minny gave him, and is bitter at TD and is lashing out.
                  Yeah, Mr. Sour Grapes will turn 33 during the season and is in serious and rapid decline. But some Zoners think he was a key to our defense, rather than a guy who was mostly effective because Sam Adams tied up multiple blockers. Edwards will be an improvement.
                  Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

• jpdex12
                    • Jan 2005

Originally posted by Turf
                    If anyone here thinks the players read the board..

Does anyone wonder what current players think when players that previously were loved by the community are talked about this way?

I guess it's an immature Buffalo thing.
                    Are you nuts? It's not only happening in Buffalo. Look at the way that fans in Philly are treating TO now. They don't care if he's with them or not. So it's not just in Buffalo man! Besides, he is just pissed that TD didn't bend over and let Pat stick it in his rear for more than what a 33 year old DT deserves. He'll really be pissed if Ron or Tim end up in the probowl this year. I don't think that it will happen but it would be funny.

Comment

• MDFINFAN
                      • Jun 2003

Originally posted by Gunzlingr
                      unless you are a fin fan, then you foolishly dream until December when your team pisses it down their leg.
                      I did say sept comes and reality hit's you in the face...but who knows, stranger things have happen and the phins could wind up in the SB..I'm always hoping...even while they undergo this change in coaching and schemes..

Reach for the stars

Comment

Working...
                      X