PDA

View Full Version : Can any of you season ticket holders, get me 4 tix to a couple games?

im4bflo
07-10-2005, 05:51 PM
I'll be coming in from CA, and my brother who is in NF, doesn't know any season tic holders, but he'll meet you anywhere, if you could help us get 4 tix to the fish and jets game. I keep reading that seats are going fast, and I'd hate to fly out and not get tix. If you can help us, let me know please. im4bflo@yahoo.com

BAM
07-10-2005, 05:52 PM
I would be interested in purchasing tickets to a couple more games as well... Make it worth the trip. :rockout:

Canadian'eh!
07-10-2005, 07:01 PM
I think you'll find it rough going trying to get tickets to the division rivalry games.... best bet is to get on the website the day sales start.

im4bflo
07-10-2005, 09:03 PM
I think you'll find it rough going trying to get tickets to the division rivalry games.... best bet is to get on the website the day sales start.
Yeah, I know, but that's how the schedule fell, living so far away, every year when the schedule comes out, I find 2 home games in a row, so I can catch 2 games in a weeks time, and those were the games this year.
I knew it would be tougher, but if I can get them through a seasonticket holder, who can get them now, before the regular public, I'm set!
I was hoping being on this board, somebody could help me, my brother would meet them anywhere with the money.
Please help a Zoner!

Dr. Lecter
07-10-2005, 09:08 PM
Go to the game and buy scalped tix at kick-off time. Easiest and cheapest way to do it.

im4bflo
07-10-2005, 09:25 PM
Go to the game and buy scalped tix at kick-off time. Easiest and cheapest way to do it.
It's not so easy with 4 people, it's fine with 2 or less.
It just would be cool to know I've got them before I come out.
But that's not going to stop me, I'm going to be there TAILGATING my butt off with everybody else, and hope the tix come some how!

clumping platelets
07-10-2005, 11:13 PM
Too late

Ebenezer and I had a thread in April and early May for anyone to send us the money to get tickets. Wish you had seen that, we would already have the tixs for you

im4bflo
07-12-2005, 05:56 PM
Too late

Ebenezer and I had a thread in April and early May for anyone to send us the money to get tickets. Wish you had seen that, we would already have the tixs for you
That was cool of you guys, sorry I missed it :sorry:

Michael82
07-13-2005, 11:56 AM
I'll check the Bills stadium when I go in for the preseason games. Usually around then, they release more individual tickets. :up:

oldno711
07-13-2005, 12:27 PM
You could also try StubHub.com. It's a site where season ticket holders sell tickets to the games they can't go to without dealing with the bidding of ebay

clumping platelets
07-13-2005, 04:20 PM
StubHub.com is expensive. Exhaust other options first

Bill Brasky
07-13-2005, 04:24 PM
I know on my season ticket account it says you can only buy 1 seat for the Miami game... the Jets game has tons of tix left though.

Why don't you just buy some next week when they go on sale to the rest of the public?

im4bflo
07-13-2005, 06:30 PM
I know on my season ticket account it says you can only buy 1 seat for the Miami game... the Jets game has tons of tix left though.

Why don't you just buy some next week when they go on sale to the rest of the public?
I'm worried about the miami game, so far, the 4 of us can't sit together, since there's only singles left.

im4bflo
07-13-2005, 06:31 PM
StubHub.com is expensive. Exhaust other options first
Thanks for the info Clump!:up:

im4bflo
07-13-2005, 06:32 PM
You could also try StubHub.com. It's a site where season ticket holders sell tickets to the games they can't go to without dealing with the bidding of ebay
Thanks for the input bro, but I hear it's expensive. :gobills:

The_Philster
07-13-2005, 06:43 PM
I'm worried about the miami game, so far, the 4 of us can't sit together, since there's only singles left.more tickets usually go on sale right after the final preseason game..they usually hold onto extras in case of last minute season ticket purchases

im4bflo
07-13-2005, 06:46 PM
I'll check the Bills stadium when I go in for the preseason games. Usually around then, they release more individual tickets. :up:
I'd really appreciate that Mike, we need 4 for each game, (fish/jets), will you be doing that before this Sat. when the tix go on sale?
I can also get them 2 hours before the public Sat. online for being a registered Billsbacker. But if I can avoid that chaotic nightmare, it would be cool. If you can get us tix, my brother could meet you there, and pay you right then. What's your opinion, I feel helpless out here in CA, I need my BILLS fix, I'm jonesin' bad :snicker2:
I really appreciate all the help I'm getting from the Zoners, and when I see you at the RALPH or SD, I'll owe you all a cold one! :beer:

im4bflo
07-13-2005, 06:53 PM
more tickets usually go on sale right after the final preseason game..they usually hold onto extras in case of last minute season ticket purchases
Alright, that is what Mikey's talking about, so should I just hold off in your opinion? Maybe I should get the jet tix, since that's not really a problem, and hold off for the fish tix, and then we can plan a way for you guys to hook up with my brother, he'll pay you anywhere you want to meet.