Will the Bills make any more moves this offseason?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • FlyingDutchman
    • Apr 2005

Will the Bills make any more moves this offseason?

Despite the inevitable Henry trade, will the Bills make any more move to try to bring in a solid free agent? Once Henry is gone, we will have more room under the cap. I know Verba said what he said.....but is there any possible way we could entice him with a nice 1-2 year deal....or bring in someone else, maybe Bobby Taylor? Or is this roster we currently have gonna be it til training camp??

• Jan Reimers
    Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
    • May 2003

Re: Will the Bills make any more moves this offseason?

Don't we have barely enough cap money to sign our rookies? The trade of TH will free up $1 Mil or so, but that still won't buy us much. I wouldn't expect much more than veteran minimum guys, if we make any more moves at all.
    Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

• capitolneal
      • Sep 2003

I believe we are done... maybe a late cut Veteran but we are pretty solid lets get the season going... I hate this slow time

Comment

• TypicalBill
        • Sep 2002

I think we'll use the $$ on working a long-term deal with Nate. I don't see us signinig any FAs, there aren't any glaring needs on this team.
        For the latest Bills news, visit the front page www.billszone.com

Comment

• HHURRICANE
          • Mar 2005

We don't have any money for Nate deal. Bledsoe used up 4 million even with us cutting him. Were done. Let's hope JP is the second coming!!

Comment

• bills_fan_atic
            • May 2003

Originally posted by HHURRICANE
            We don't have any money for Nate deal. Bledsoe used up 4 million even with us cutting him. Were done. Let's hope JP is the second coming!!
            P.O.S. Drew Bledsoe!!!

No way we let Nate get away, they'll figure something out.

Comment

• DaBillzAhDaShiznit
              • May 2004

I don't think we have enough cash to get a deal done with Nate, and I think the front office would be hesitant to extend McGee first, because that might alienate the Clements camp. They resructured MW for a reason, and I think they are either looking to sign an OT (don't be surprised to see Chris Terry here) or another DB or DT. I think they make one more significant signing, and a couple low dollar signings. Marcus Price is still out there, and if you think our front office hasn't been in touch, you are fooling yourselves.
              "Show me a good loser and I will show you an idiot"
              --Leo Durocher

Comment

Working...
              X