GROVETOWN, Ga. (AP) … Miami Dolphins tight end Randy
McMichael is facing charges for the second time in 13 months
for allegedly hitting his wife.
McMichael was arrested early Saturday morning in Columbia
County after witnesses told police that he had given his wife,
Cawanna, a bloody nose.
The 26-year-old McMichael was taken to the Columbia County
Detention Center, where he was charged with simple battery and
criminal trespass. McMichael was released just before 7 a.m.
Saturday after posting a $2,200 bond, according to jail
records.
According to the police report, McMichael acknowledged he
had two glasses of wine and several beers before arguing with
his wife, but he refused to take a field Breathalyzer test.
Cawanna McMichael, 22, told police the contact with her
husband was an accident as he was throwing some of her
belongings out of their 1984 Cadillac Coupe de Ville.
Four witnesses told police they saw McMichael throw his wife
from the car. One witness told police he saw the athlete throw
his wife away from the vehicle several times, according to the
report.

Crisis
07-11-2005, 06:26 PM
Dolphin fans were saying how he wasn't a wife beater etc last time it happened.

Canadian'eh!
07-11-2005, 06:57 PM
looks like fin fan don't care..... typical miami fans :rolleyes:

http://www.finheaven.com/boardvb2/showthread.php?t=85133

in miami wife beating is a-ok.

The Spaz
07-11-2005, 07:49 PM
http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news?slug=ap-mcmichaelarrested&prov=ap&type=lgns

Drive 4 Five
07-11-2005, 08:57 PM
:lolpoint: Phish Phans

:loser:

mysticsoto
07-11-2005, 09:04 PM
I can't believe some of those guys in finheaven are defending him...that's pretty sad. #1 it's not like it's the 1st time, and #2 I don't accept their bull***** about her perhaps starting the fight. He's 6'something and 250 lbs or so of muscle. Someone as big as him can absolutely avoid her hitting him if indeed that is what she is doing. If there's something I've noticed from people I know who have beaten their wives is that if they can do it once, they can do it again - and moreso when drinking. This is no accident...like some over there are trying to make it seem.

justasportsfan
07-11-2005, 09:10 PM
Saban will make him an example like he did the other guy for DUI.

Yeah right! :rolleyes:

Drive 4 Five
07-11-2005, 09:11 PM
It would seem that talent supercedes all else?

Blitz
07-11-2005, 09:12 PM
On behaf of the FH, some guys on there just dont know the meaning of what McMike did. Saban is very pissed at him.. Saban has a short leash on the players who are 3rd stringers and more botten of the depth chart. Saban will prob fine him and sit him down for a game or two.

Drive 4 Five
07-11-2005, 09:18 PM
On behaf of the FH, some guys on there just dont know the meaning of what McMike did. Saban is very pissed at him.. Saban has a short leash on the players who are 3rd stringers and more botten of the depth chart. Saban will prob fine him and sit him down for a game or two.

Huh? Since when did Randy McMichael end up as a 3rd string player? I think you've got him confused with someone else.

Blitz
07-11-2005, 09:20 PM
Huh? Since when did Randy McMichael end up as a 3rd string player? I think you've got him confused with someone else.

You misunderstood what i was saying. I was replying to justasportfan that Saban has a very short leash on Q.Williams because he was a 3rd stringer. Now that since one of our starters go in trouble Saban will likely fine him or sit him out for a game or two.

Drive 4 Five
07-11-2005, 09:23 PM
You misunderstood what i was saying. I was replying to justasportfan that Saban has a very short leash on Q.Williams because he was a 3rd stringer. Now that since one of our starters go in trouble Saban will likely fine him or sit me out for a game or two.

Ahhh...my bad. :attn: BFA is a block-head!

SABURZFAN
07-11-2005, 09:26 PM
as a Bills fan,i can sit here and :lolpoint: Miami all day.

on a serious side,this kid needs help.he's a big dude and can easily hurt a woman.he needs to be enrolled into an anger management program REAL quick.this kid is a good TE in the NFL.he's pi$$ing away his career if he doesn't get help soon.

justasportsfan
07-11-2005, 09:27 PM
You misunderstood what i was saying. I was replying to justasportfan that Saban has a very short leash on Q.Williams because he was a 3rd stringer. Now that since one of our starters go in trouble Saban will likely fine him or sit him out for a game or two.
NA. That's a marital problem. Don't think Saban will touch this.

Blitz
07-11-2005, 09:35 PM
NA. That's a marital problem. Don't think Saban will touch this.

Once the final reports are out, i am sure that Saban will do something to him.

justasportsfan
07-11-2005, 09:40 PM
Once the final reports are out, i am sure that Saban will do something to him. He'll find a way to wiggle himself out of this situation or media is gonna ask for him to make a comparison w/ the other guy.

SAban: "Hey Randy, buy your wife a 4 million diamond ring. It worked for Kobe. If you extend your contract, you could afford that ring."

DraftBoy
07-11-2005, 10:16 PM
This is speaking just as a man and not as a Bills fan but that disgrace of a human being should be thrown in jail to rot. He was one of my favorite players on the Bulldogs, but since he got drafted he changed, what a complete douche.

THROW THE BOOK AT HIM!

Ed
07-11-2005, 11:28 PM
I wonder if McMike will actually get convicted of anything. Last year the charges were dropped, and I don't see his wife pressing charges this time either.

My guess is that McMike won't see any legal action taken, and therefore Saban will say that no laws were actually broken, we don't know the details, and it's all water under the bridge, blah blah blah, McMike is back in action like nothing ever happened.

DraftBoy
07-11-2005, 11:52 PM
The state can in some circumstances take the law into its own hands and press charges. Im not up to speed on Georgia state law enough to tell you if they can or will.

Bling
07-11-2005, 11:57 PM
That scumbag deserves to rot in prison. If Saban isn't a fraud, he'll cut him. If Saban doesn't, I lose all respect for Saban.

Samphin1
07-12-2005, 01:36 AM
I have expressed my views on Finheaven. I say release him. He is a top 5 TE but Saban is at a very early crossroads here. He cannot cut a no namer who wasn't going to make the team anyway and use his arrest as the reason and then not do the same for his starting TE. If he does, than he loses the rest of the team much like Wannsedt has. At the VERY least, he needs to be suspended and fined heavily.

Chances are, his wife doesn't press charges and he walks scott free. However, unlike the last time ( in which he never hit her and actually was attacked by her before pushing her off of him and calling the cops to come break it up, commendable ) there was definately physical altercation(s) here. Eyewitnesses even said they saw him bloddy her.

Sadaly, I doubt much more than a simple fine comes out over this and it will cause me to shake my head. I really think Randy should be released. For selfish reasons, I might even say trade him for something of value in return but that is not even needed. A message needs to be sent to this team that this type of cr@p is unacceptable.

While on this subject though. You Bills fans are quick to judge but had Willis smacked up a girl, would you be calling for him to rot in prison or be cut? I mean, you have a convicted RAPIST on the team and their doesn't seem to be any outcry over that. I am just wondering if this is a phins bashing material or if your convictions are really that strong. Something tells me you are not. You know where I stand.

Birdman the Great
07-12-2005, 04:00 AM
Look over there!
Its Bob Dole!
*Hides*

Besides you cant be sure he beat her, she could have hit herself in the face.

Jan Reimers
07-12-2005, 04:49 AM
They should cut him just for driving a 1984 Coupe De Ville. A guy with that little taste can claim he threw his wife out of the car thinking she was an old pile of coats.

Seriously, in the protected star world of modern athletics, I doubt if McMichael gets anything more than a mild slap on the wrist.

justasportsfan
07-12-2005, 09:22 AM
He was wearing a wife beater shirt too. Here's his mug shot.http://images.ibsys.com/2005/0711/4710498_320X240.jpg

justasportsfan
07-12-2005, 09:57 AM
I heard proplayer will have an entire section close to the fins bench for the parole officers of their players.

Bling
07-12-2005, 11:21 AM
I heard proplayer will have an entire section close to the fins bench for the parole officers of their players.

Oh ****, now wannabe thugs like Takeo Spikes are going to **** their pants because he's up against true thugs.

ryven
07-12-2005, 11:52 AM
Oh ****, now wannabe thugs like Takeo Spikes are going to **** their pants because he's up against true thugs.

HUH

ExWNYer
07-12-2005, 11:54 AM
I have expressed my views on Finheaven. I say release him. He is a top 5 TE but Saban is at a very early crossroads here. He cannot cut a no namer who wasn't going to make the team anyway and use his arrest as the reason and then not do the same for his starting TE. If he does, than he loses the rest of the team much like Wannsedt has. At the VERY least, he needs to be suspended and fined heavily.

Chances are, his wife doesn't press charges and he walks scott free. However, unlike the last time ( in which he never hit her and actually was attacked by her before pushing her off of him and calling the cops to come break it up, commendable ) there was definately physical altercation(s) here. Eyewitnesses even said they saw him bloddy her.

Sadaly, I doubt much more than a simple fine comes out over this and it will cause me to shake my head. I really think Randy should be released. For selfish reasons, I might even say trade him for something of value in return but that is not even needed. A message needs to be sent to this team that this type of cr@p is unacceptable.

While on this subject though. You Bills fans are quick to judge but had Willis smacked up a girl, would you be calling for him to rot in prison or be cut? I mean, you have a convicted RAPIST on the team and their doesn't seem to be any outcry over that. I am just wondering if this is a phins bashing material or if your convictions are really that strong. Something tells me you are not. You know where I stand.

I agree with a lot of what you are saying. As for the last paragraph, many Bills fans - myself included - were disgusted by TH's actions. Sadly, today's athletes are not always held accountable for their actions and are given a cursory punishment by their team &/or league. As long as they bring in money and help their team they will be absolved of their wrongdoings. This will probably be the case with McMichael. It's his first offense on Saban's watch and he is too valuable/talented to just cut. The fins will make some attempt to reprimand him (no matter how small) to avoid any public relations backlash.

On a lighter note, word on the street is that RM lost it when his wife suggested he would have a monster year with AJ Feely at the helm. :peace:

justasportsfan
07-12-2005, 12:45 PM
Oh ****, now wannabe thugs like Takeo Spikes are going to **** their pants because he's up against true thugs.real thugs that beat up on women? That's really tough.

MDFINFAN
07-12-2005, 02:16 PM
I for one, can't and won't make excuses for McMicheal on this one..it's the 2nd time he's in the spotlight for something like this..so I'm pissed at him..whatever the punishment, I'm sure it won't be enough...hellevu football players, but he's going to end his career quick, because he doesn't know how to act outside of football.

Samphin1
07-12-2005, 02:23 PM

:penalty: Shows how much you know. Its Dolphins Stadium now, not Pro Player. Maybe you shouldn't comment on things you don't know about! :fit: :lol:

MDFINFAN
07-12-2005, 02:33 PM
:penalty: Shows how much you know. Its Dolphins Stadium now, not Pro Player. Maybe you shouldn't comment on things you don't know about! :fit: :lol:

Da*m, and he spends so much time on finheaven and have learned nothing..We're wasting our time with Justa.. :D:

justasportsfan
07-12-2005, 02:35 PM
:penalty: Shows how much you know. Its Dolphins Stadium now, not Pro Player. Maybe you shouldn't comment on things you don't know about! :fit: :lol:who cares what the name is? really? It's Miami not Meeyami.

justasportsfan
07-12-2005, 02:41 PM
Da*m, and he spends so much time on finheaven and have learned nothing..We're wasting our time with Justa.. :D:I post in FH to educate finfans. Not the other way around. :hand:

Right now there have been more than 5 serious predictions by finfans that the fins will go to the sb this year :crazy:

A few who think that Feeley is going to the probowl.

A few who WISHED for Willis to snap his knee.

For three years straight, someone predicted the fins to go undefeated. :coocoo:

Now I know there are a few homers in every fan base. Not as much as your fellow finfans.

You guys don't appreciate the charity work I do over there. :shakeno:

DraftBoy
07-12-2005, 02:43 PM
I actually called for Henry to get prison time for his actions and was completely disgusted by them. So for me atleast this isnt just blind phin hating. This man needs to go to jail.

MDFINFAN
07-12-2005, 05:13 PM
I post in FH to educate finfans. Not the other way around. :hand:
Are you nuts, you get your best football arguments over there, plus your most homerists ones too..:D:

Right now there have been more than 5 serious predictions by finfans that the fins will go to the sb this year :crazy:

Now I know there are a few homers in every fan base. Not as much as your fellow finfans.

Should we go though the posts here? I didn't think so. But Fans will be fans..you gotta love em. :peace:

Samphin1
07-12-2005, 05:33 PM

Once again, you show your ignorance. We have predicted that Miami goes undeafeted for 30 straight years...not 3. Geez man do you even pay attention when you go over to ifnheaven? :blowup: :peace:

justasportsfan
07-12-2005, 07:08 PM
Once again, you show your ignorance. We have predicted that Miami goes undeafeted for 30 straight years...not 3. Geez man do you even pay attention when you go over to ifnheaven? :blowup: :peace:Sorry, my bad. I should read moreinto the 100 RW threads and now the 200 Randy threads. My apologies.

justasportsfan
07-12-2005, 07:13 PM
Are you nuts, you get your best football arguments over there, plus your most homerists ones too..:D: No one likes taking out trash but someone gotta do it.

Should we go though the posts here? I didn't think so. But Fans will be fans..you gotta love em. :peace: We argue here but for the most part, just like most most people have noticed about bills fans, we know our football. We weed out the homers right away. We don't let a subject drag for 10 threads. It's very seldom our fans don't see eye to eye because we know our football. :D.

Crisis
07-12-2005, 07:15 PM
I thought they changed it to Semi-Pro player stadium?

Blitz
07-12-2005, 08:34 PM

This is coming from a guy who has more post at a Phin site then a Bills site. LOL

Samphin1
07-12-2005, 09:32 PM
No one likes taking out trash but someone gotta do it.

We argue here but for the most part, just like most most people have noticed about bills fans, we know our football. We weed out the homers right away. We don't let a subject drag for 10 threads. It's very seldom our fans don't see eye to eye because we know our football. :D.

Oh yeah you know your football alright. Tell me, how was the first you guys got for Henry again? Oh wait...nevermind. Well it isn't too bad because you did get that LT Shelton and a second from Arizona...whoops :sorry:

Nublar7
07-12-2005, 10:04 PM
I post in FH to educate finfans. Not the other way around.:lol:

Good one Justy. The reason you have more posts at a Fins site then this one is because of the quality of the site.

BillsZone = FinHeaven's little sister

The_Philster
07-12-2005, 10:12 PM
:lol:

Good one Justy. The reason you have more posts at a Fins site then this one is because of the quality of the site.

BillsZone = FinHeaven's little sisterFinheaven's been around longer for one thing, genius :rolleyes:

Crisis
07-12-2005, 10:15 PM

BillsZone = FinHeaven's little sister
Don't even bring in little sister to an arguement about FinHeaven! Half the posters on FH haven't hit puberty yet.

Philisophical Troll
07-12-2005, 10:16 PM
Off the AP wire .....

GROVETOWN, Ga. (AP) … Miami Dolphins tight end Randy
McMichael is facing charges for the second time in 13 months
for allegedly hitting his wife.
McMichael was arrested early Saturday morning in Columbia
County after witnesses told police that he had given his wife,
Cawanna, a bloody nose.
The 26-year-old McMichael was taken to the Columbia County
Detention Center, where he was charged with simple battery and
criminal trespass. McMichael was released just before 7 a.m.
Saturday after posting a $2,200 bond, according to jail
records.
According to the police report, McMichael acknowledged he
had two glasses of wine and several beers before arguing with
his wife, but he refused to take a field Breathalyzer test.
Cawanna McMichael, 22, told police the contact with her
husband was an accident as he was throwing some of her
belongings out of their 1984 Cadillac Coupe de Ville.
Four witnesses told police they saw McMichael throw his wife
from the car. One witness told police he saw the athlete throw
his wife away from the vehicle several times, according to the
report.
:down: Bills fans are so immature and have no class. Why post this garbage? Like the Bills roster is full of upstanding, model athletes? Were talking about the same team that produced OJ SIMPSON for christ sakes! Stop raggin on other teams misfortunes, I'd be me more worried about who your going to draft with the #1 overall pick next year than ripping on the dolphins. At least they are going to field a competitive team this year

Nublar7
07-12-2005, 10:17 PM
Finheaven's been around longer for one thing, genius :rolleyes:Your point is?

Crisis
07-12-2005, 10:19 PM
BTW- Go ask Finheaven about their BillsZone ad. :snicker:

FlyingDutchman
07-13-2005, 01:41 AM
I love it...The Dolphins orgainzation was due for something embarassing....i mean, its been at least a month since someone has gotten busted for boozin and cruisin or smokin weed or somethin....what a quality organization filled with quality people.....cant wait to see what happens next with this miami soap opera:clap: :roflmao:

justasportsfan
07-13-2005, 06:27 AM

BillsZone = FinHeaven's little sisterWhen BZ first started, we had more posters than FH. Inspite of the fins being a huge market team, there are more bills sites than there are fins . That eventually became the reason why there are more posters in FH.

Better Quality? Not at all. Like I said, we do not start 100 threads of the same subjerct. Besides, it's not hard to agree w/ each other here because we know our football.Where can you find a finfan site where the capologist is a bills fan. :snicker:

It's is the best finfan site however because it's one of the very few. The reason why I post a lot over there is because it's fun laughing at most of the finfans

justasportsfan
07-13-2005, 06:34 AM
This is coming from a guy who has more post at a Phin site then a Bills site. LOL
You should talk. You got banned from your own site and now squat here.

dolfan25
07-13-2005, 08:47 PM
All these arguments are the same as 3 years ago. Who cares who's site is better? You're Bills fans and Finheaven is full of Fin fans. Obviously each will have a preference for their own site.

As for Randy's latest indiscretion it's disappointing to say the least but young men do stupid things. If everyone was so high and mighty than there would be no way that TH or Eric Moulds would be on the Bills. Eric was a real Ahole his first few years in the league but he's obviously matured and straightened himself out, Randy deserves the same chance. Heck Ty Law got caught smuggling drugs over the border after a Bills game when he was going to a strip bar. The lists go on and on on almost every NFL team now. Big deal. Nobody cheers for RMcMike or Eric Moulds because they're nice guys. It'd be nice if they were all nice guys but that ain't gonna happen.

We all just cheer for laundry anyways.

Samphin1
07-13-2005, 09:01 PM
All these arguments are the same as 3 years ago. Who cares who's site is better? You're Bills fans and Finheaven is full of Fin fans. Obviously each will have a preference for their own site.

As for Randy's latest indiscretion it's disappointing to say the least but young men do stupid things. If everyone was so high and mighty than there would be no way that TH or Eric Moulds would be on the Bills. Eric was a real Ahole his first few years in the league but he's obviously matured and straightened himself out, Randy deserves the same chance. Heck Ty Law got caught smuggling drugs over the border after a Bills game when he was going to a strip bar. The lists go on and on on almost every NFL team now. Big deal. Nobody cheers for RMcMike or Eric Moulds because they're nice guys. It'd be nice if they were all nice guys but that ain't gonna happen.

We all just cheer for laundry anyways.

Good to see Seinfield is a Dolphins fan. :D:

Bling
11-09-2006, 06:02 PM
just a little bump...

bluehaze
11-09-2006, 06:10 PM
just a little bump...

Your a Phin fan and you bump this post? Hell regardless of what ever fan you are what purpose does this serve?

The past is the past...there might be parallels with other situations that can be made light of but that doesnt give you the excuse to bring up an old thread persecuting someone over past mistakes simply to prove your own point.

LtFinFan66
11-09-2006, 06:20 PM
why the hell would you bump this Bling:idunno:

PECKERWOOD
11-09-2006, 06:43 PM
why the hell would you bump this Bling:idunno:

This is why I was so hard on him that last thread. He does stupid crap like this all the time..