X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • The_Philster
    • Jul 2002

Cool Vincent Ready for Hot Season

You could say that 2004 didn't go exactly as planned for Troy Vincent.

First he signed with the Buffalo Bills as a free agent after spending seven years with the Philadelphia Eagles.

Then he missed a significant amount of regular season action due to injury for the first time in his 13-year career.

And finally, when he returned to the lineup in Week 14 against the Cleveland Browns, he didn't do so as a cornerback - the position that made Vincent a five-time Pro Bowler from 1999-2003 - but as Buffalo's starting free safety.http://www.buffalobills.com/news/news.jsp?news_id=3251
    The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!
  • lordofgun
    in charge of you

Administrator Emeritus
    • Jul 2002

Re: Cool Vincent Ready for Hot Season

Could they possibly think of a more title?

<a href="http://www.buzzdash.com/index.php?page=buzzbite&amp;BB_id=119588">Do you like me?</a> | <a href="http://www.buzzdash.com">BuzzDash polls</a>

Comment

• Philisophical Troll
      Take my dating advice, it worked for me on my sister :up:
      • Jul 2005

Originally posted by The_Philster
      You could say that 2004 didn't go exactly as planned for Troy Vincent.

First he signed with the Buffalo Bills as a free agent after spending seven years with the Philadelphia Eagles.

Then he missed a significant amount of regular season action due to injury for the first time in his 13-year career.

And finally, when he returned to the lineup in Week 14 against the Cleveland Browns, he didn't do so as a cornerback - the position that made Vincent a five-time Pro Bowler from 1999-2003 - but as Buffalo's starting free safety.http://www.buffalobills.com/news/news.jsp?news_id=3251
      LOL I love how Bills fans get excited over all the over the hill, injury prone has beens on there overated defense. I can't wait to watch Kerry Collins and the Raaaaiiiiders, Tom Brady, Chad Pennington and the pletheura of great QB's you face this year destroy your pathetic secondary.

Comment

• Tatonka
        • Jul 2002

fire and ice?

wow.. that is tough.

"All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

• Captain Obvious
          I can feel your anger.I can feel your hate. Give in to the DARK SIDE! With every neg you become MINE
          • Jul 2005

Originally posted by Philisophical Troll
          LOL I love how Bills fans get excited over all the over the hill, injury prone has beens on there overated defense. I can't wait to watch Kerry Collins and the Raaaaiiiiders, Tom Brady, Chad Pennington and the pletheura of great QB's you face this year destroy your pathetic secondary.
          Pathetic secondary? The bills pass defense ranked third in pass defense. Overated defense? The bills defense ranked 2nd overall in the NFL and first in takeaways. Do you check facts or statistics when you decide to make these comments?

Here to point out the obvious....

Comment

• mysticsoto
            Too sober for this...
            • Apr 2004

For a second there, I thought you were talking about your new QB, Drew...but Drew isn't injury prone. Other than that, you just described him...good luck in expecting a great deal from our leftovers! It's too bad we don't face you this year. Our "overrated" defense could use some free sacks to pad their stats a bit more!

Comment

• HHURRICANE
              • Mar 2005

1) I would say that our secondary is one of the strongest in the league.

2) Tom Brady, and Chad I'll give you, Kerry Collins, hmmmmm

3) This is a great year because Bledsoe should single-handedly lead to Fatcells retirement. Sounds like the Bills last year, great defense and Bledsoe leading the offense.

LOL yourself.

Comment

• don137
                • Jul 2002

Originally posted by HHURRICANE
                1)

3) This is a great year because Bledsoe should single-handedly lead to Fatcells retirement. Sounds like the Bills last year, great defense and Bledsoe leading the offense.

LOL yourself.
                Fat cells is nothing without Bilicheck. He has a losing record as HC without Billichick on his staff...Throw Drew into the mix and the Cowpokes will not be much better than last year. There only saving grace is Philly is the only decent team in the division.

Comment

• BF_in_Indiana
                  FIRE JAURON NOW
                  • Apr 2003

Vincent is the best type of example the NFL can advertise. He's good with people, stays out of trouble, and goes about his business the right way on the football field. I'm glad he's a Bill.

Comment

• im4bflo
                    the EPITOMY of PATHETIC
                    • Sep 2003

PROOF of Cowboy fans football IGNORANCE...:snicker2:

Comment

• praedld
                      • May 2005

plethora (of q.b's) you teexas educated dolt.

Comment

Working...
                      X