X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • oldno711
    • Mar 2004

Hotels near Ralph Wilson

What's up everyone....I am officially busting my posting cherry b/c I need some suggestions on where to stay around/near the stadium. We just got Bills-Broncos tickets and were wondering which hotels were the best to stay at??? Thanks for your help.
  • OpIv37
    Acid Douching Asswipe
    • Sep 2002

Re: Hotels near Ralph Wilson

I hear the Ramada Limited is beautiful- the sheets come pre-stained.

j/k see this thread- http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/showthread.php?t=71052

Also we stayed downtown before the Pitt game last year (coincidentally in the same hotel as the Steelers ) and it only took us about 30 minutes to get to the stadium.
    MiKiDo Facebook
    MiKiDo Website

Comment

• gggbills
      • Mar 2003

Originally posted by OpIv37

Also we stayed downtown before the Pitt game last year (coincidentally in the same hotel as the Steelers ) and it only took us about 30 minutes to get to the stadium.
      I always stay downtown when I come out for the games, and half the time is seems like the other team is staying at my hotel. The other team almost always seem to stay at the Adams Mark or the Hyatt. And I always get asked by security "are you a guess here", because I am wearing Bills gear and they just assume I am there to give the other team and thier fans a bad time

Comment

• OpIv37
        Acid Douching Asswipe
        • Sep 2002

yeah we were at the Hyatt. It's an older building but it was nice and we got a hell of a deal on Priceline.
        MiKiDo Facebook
        MiKiDo Website

Comment

• Cntrygal
          Visually stunning but camera-shy.
          • Jul 2002

LOL!!!!!
          Originally posted by notacon
          The biggest thing we learned from the Bills is that they are a resilient bunch and did what they had to do to win instead of past years where they fold like a cheap lawn chair.

For news, articles and other "stuff"... BillsZone.com

Comment

• Cntrygal
            Visually stunning but camera-shy.
            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by oldno711
            What's up everyone....I am officially busting my posting cherry b/c I need some suggestions on where to stay around/near the stadium. We just got Bills-Broncos tickets and were wondering which hotels were the best to stay at??? Thanks for your help.
            Originally posted by gggbills
            I always stay downtown when I come out for the games, and half the time is seems like the other team is staying at my hotel. The other team almost always seem to stay at the Adams Mark or the Hyatt. And I always get asked by security "are you a guess here", because I am wearing Bills gear and they just assume I am there to give the other team and thier fans a bad time
            Microtel, (the link that OpIv provided) is 15 miles from the stadium, 15 from the airport and just a few miles down the road from the Brew Pub (big party on Saturday night).
            Originally posted by notacon
            The biggest thing we learned from the Bills is that they are a resilient bunch and did what they had to do to win instead of past years where they fold like a cheap lawn chair.

For news, articles and other "stuff"... BillsZone.com

Comment

• The King
              Without me it's just Awe so
              • Jun 2004

That was annoying. I had to share an elevator with that stupid announcer that just retired.
              I remember that one fateful day when Coach took me aside. I knew what was coming. "You don't have to tell me," I said. "I'm off the team, aren't I?"
              "Well," said Coach, "you never were really ON the team. You made that uniform you're wearing out of rags and towels, and your helmet is a toy space helmet.
              You show up at practice and then either steal the ball and make us chase you to get it back, or you try to tackle people at inappropriate times."
              It was all
              true what he was saying. And yet, I thought something is brewing inside the head of this Coach.
              He sees something in me, some kind of raw talent that he can
              mold. But that's when I felt the handcuffs go on.

Comment

• OpIv37
                Acid Douching Asswipe
                • Sep 2002

Originally posted by MBBedard
                That was annoying. I had to share an elevator with that stupid announcer that just retired.
                I'm not 100% sure, but I think we shared an elevator with Bill Cohwer. He had a hat on and I was standing behind him, but it sure as hell looked like him and a couple people called him "Coach".
                MiKiDo Facebook
                MiKiDo Website

Comment

• gggbills
                  • Mar 2003

yeah we were at the Hyatt. It's an older building but it was nice and we got a hell of a deal on Priceline.
                  Priceline? I use that a lot, but everytime I do it puts in the Adams Mark. I think it is a nicer hotel than the Hyatt, but it's further away from Chippeawe St. (spelling). I have never stayed near the Ralph, but I think I would like to for the Denver game. I assume the bars near RWS are packed right after the games, and I have heard that at some of the small hotels near by, people don't even go to sleep on Sat. night, they just party in the hallways till Sunday morning!!!

Comment

• Jan Reimers
                    Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
                    • May 2003

The Hampton Inn in East Aurora is very nice and only about 15 minutes from the stadium. It's a little pricey, however.
                    Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

• oldno711
                      • Mar 2004

Pre-Stained sheets? Money. I'm there.

Thanks for your suggestions...considering how late the game is we may look into one downtown Friday, and one near RWS Saturday.

So where are the hot spots downtown?

Comment

• OpIv37
                        Acid Douching Asswipe
                        • Sep 2002

Originally posted by oldno711
                        Pre-Stained sheets? Money. I'm there.

Thanks for your suggestions...considering how late the game is we may look into one downtown Friday, and one near RWS Saturday.

So where are the hot spots downtown?
                        Pretty much anywhere on Chippawea St.- it's only a few blocks from the Hyatt downtown. Like C-gal said, there's a big party at the Buffalo Brew Pub on Saturday, but that's outside the city (I want to say Williamsville), so it's maybe a 20-25 minute drive if you're staying downtown.
                        MiKiDo Facebook
                        MiKiDo Website

Comment

• BAM
                          • Sep 2003

Econo Lodge. $40 a night. 2 miles from stadium.

Comment

• wchutalkinboutwillis
                            • Mar 2005

The Hyatt is a good, safe, choice. Nice hotel with good food and a short walk to all the action on Chippewa. We stayed there last year with the J-E-T-S SUCK, SUCK, SUCK. I hear the new Hampton Inn (I think it's Deleware and Chippewa) was very well done and also a great location.

"If I had my way, I'd shuffle off to Buffalo. Sit by the lake and watch the world go by." Fogerty

Comment

• tampabay25690
                              • Feb 2004

I would definitely stay at the HYATT, its about a 30 minute ride to the stadium. There will be more to do downtown and more restaurants. AND most likely Denver will be staying there also.
                              GO Gators!!!!!!
                              GO GATORS!!

Comment

Working...
                              X