PDA

View Full Version : The Bills ,Our Coaches and TD

justasportsfan
07-13-2005, 09:28 AM
Bills- 4 sb's ,no win.

TD- was a GM at PItts that went to the sb but didn't win it.

Mularkey- TE coach in that 96 Pitts team w/ TD that lost the sb.

Wyche -HC for the bengals that went to the sb and didn't win it. (he did win as qb coach w/ 9er's though)

McNally-OL coach of the giants that ,lost the sb.

Krumrie- played for the bengals that lost the sb in 89.

April- ST coach of the rams that lost the sb in 2002.

Blackmon- lb coach for the falcons that lost sb 99'. He was in the 86' sb for the losing Pats.

Studesville (rb coach) -was the rb coach that lost the sb in 2001 w/ Mcnally.

Mike Miller

Other than Wyche who won a sb as a qb coach ,everyone else has experience at losing sb's without winning one.

:scratch:

Bills 4 life
07-13-2005, 09:39 AM
And this means?
Shouldn't that make EVERYONE a little more hungry?

You failed to mention the part of the organization that means the most..the PLAYERS.

Lawyer Milloy ring with the Pats
London Fletcher ring with the Rams
Sam Adams ring with the Ravens
Bennie Anderson ring with the Ravens
Trey Teague ring with the Broncos

Not to mention all the Miami Hurricanes

Buckets
07-13-2005, 09:39 AM
What's your point?

That's like saying the SB Bills wern't a very good team for only getting to the SB 4 times.

Italian Stallion
07-13-2005, 09:46 AM
Pretty trivial thread Justa.......so what? Are you trying to say the Bills purposely put together a bunch of losers to run the team? If not, then I'm not sure what your point is. I bet around the league there are more examples of this with other teams as well.

justasportsfan
07-13-2005, 09:50 AM
What's your point?

That's like saying the SB Bills wern't a very good team for only getting to the SB 4 times.Relax, it's a useless trivia/facts. No point needed.

Edited my first post. Added 3 more.

The King
07-13-2005, 10:31 AM
WHOA settle down kids.

Its just something to think about.

Ed
07-13-2005, 10:31 AM
I think it's interesting. Good info on our other coaches justa

cordog
07-13-2005, 11:05 AM
Actually Mularkey was not part of the Steelers SB team. They went to the SB in 95, he joined the staff the year after.
Anyways, so what? Just because they dont have rings, doesnt make any of them failures in the league. Does the fact Barry Switzer won a ring make him a great coach? No. Holmgren has had very little success since leaving GB, and he was considered a genious. What has Shannahan done without Elway, and what has Gruden done since winning with a team Tony Dungy built?
Rings dont make coaches great, and the fact that someone has not won a ring doesn't make them a bad coach. Mularkey is a very young coach who really flew up the ranks very quickly. He is very well thought of around the league, and in buffalo. The fact he hasnt won a ring in his short career doesnt cement the fact that he will never win one.

DaBillzAhDaShiznit
07-13-2005, 11:22 AM
Hey, at least they know what it takes to get to the superbowl....hell, I'll take AFC champs again as opposed to missing the playoffs for another year.

Bills 4 life
07-13-2005, 11:26 AM
Hey, at least they know what it takes to get to the superbowl....hell, I'll take AFC champs again as opposed to missing the playoffs for another year.
Ummmmm...I don't think I can handle another one of those.
If we get to the Super Bowl, we MUST win it. I'd rather have them lose in the divisional playoffs...but that's just me.
I am still recovering from the Music City Miracle in which I thought we had the best team in the AFC that year.

Jan Reimers
07-13-2005, 12:07 PM
I often tell people basically the same thing: I'd rather get to the Super Bowl every year and lose, than never get there at all.

Philisophical Troll
07-13-2005, 12:26 PM
Bills- 4 sb's ,no win.

TD- was a GM at PItts that went to the sb but didn't win it.

Mularkey- TE coach in that 96 Pitts team w/ TD that lost the sb.

Wyche -HC for the bengals that went to the sb and didn't win it. (he did win as qb coach w/ 9er's though)

McNally-OL coach of the giants that ,lost the sb.

Krumrie- played for the bengals that lost the sb in 89.

April- ST coach of the rams that lost the sb in 2002.

Blackmon- lb coach for the falcons that lost sb 99'. He was in the 86' sb for the losing Pats.

Studesville (rb coach) -was the rb coach that lost the sb in 2001 w/ Mcnally.

Mike Miller

Other than Wyche who won a sb as a qb coach ,everyone else has experience at losing sb's without winning one.

:scratch:
That's quite an impressive list of losers, and I'm even more impressed their relevant NFL experience has come from coaching on crappy teams. Maybe they should consult with Bill Parcells, Jimmy Johnson, or Barry Switzer in regards to what it takes to be a great head coach in this league.

ublinkwescore
07-13-2005, 12:41 PM
Feelsofecal turd is at it again.

cordog
07-13-2005, 01:02 PM
Barry Switzer a great coach? HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Thats the funniest thing ive heard all day and that shows just how little you know.