PDA

View Full Version : Official Predictions For This Season

Philisophical Troll
07-13-2005, 11:40 AM
The great, omniscient philisophical troll has prognosticated many things over his illustrious career. In any event Billszone fans....I give you my Bills predictions for this upcoming season. This is as unbiased as possible and how I see it panning out for you guys as you enter year 1 in the post-Bledsoe rebuilding process:

HOU: L, At first I thought this would be a win since its the first game of the JP era and the crowd at the Ralph would be inebriated from labatts blue and excessive tailgating. Not to mention the defense being fired up, but then I remembed what happened last season against Jacksonville. Also don't forget 2 years ago this upstart Texans team came here in the cold weather and Andre Johnson had a field day against the secondary, with a back up throwing to him. The texans are faster, more aggressive and this is the year the break out starting week one. Mcgahee will be shut down forcing Lossman to make critical mistakes. Expect Duanta Robinson to return a INT for a TD.

Texans 28 Bills 13

@TB: W, I'll give the Bills this one in a nailbiter. I think the Bucs will be better this year, but will struggle early. Plus this is likely the only road game the Bills win this year and the pressure will be on after the week one loss.

Bills 17 Bucs 16

ATL: L, People have said Lossman is like a 'white mike vick', but if anything he's a 'white kordell stewart'. With Mike Vick leading one of the best rushing attacks in football plus and improved receiving corps expect this one to get out of hand fast.

Falcons 38 Bills 10

@NO:L, Saints are a sporadic team, but don't expect to say 'the greatest show on turf' from the Bills offense, however they will battle in this one.

Saints 23 Bills 20

MIA: W, Bills get first home win against arch rival dolphins. But expect Miami's running game to have a big day.

Bills 30 Dolphins 20

NYJ: L, The jets are not the dolphins, and Pennington will have his revenge plus Curtis Martin has owned the Bills during his prolific career.

Jets 28 Bills 17

@ OAK: L, Collins, Moss and the vastly improved raiders should have a field day in this one. Nate Clements better bring a notepad and pen because Mr. Moss will be taking him to school all day long.

Raiders 34 Bills 19

@ NE: L, No question this will be the ugliest game of the season, after all what would you expect in a primetime game at the razor. The world champs love these exhibition games against the Bills. Do you think Bellechek is having wet dreams about seeing lossman for the first time yet....

Patriots 45 Bills 6

KC: L, Bills have extra week to think about this one after the debacle in NE, but the end result will be another loss as they face another improved AFC West squad.

Chiefs 30 Bills 26

@SD: L, No fun in the sun for the Bills when they head to southern cali in November. Chargers are for real and LT is a beast in this one.

Chargers 27 Bills 17

CAR: L, Another week, another superior team, another loss for the Bills. Carolina's front seven will have a field day against the Bills pourous offensive line.

Panthers 24 Bills 9

@ Dolphins, L Saban's young squad will be playing solid football in the second half of the season if key players can stay out of jail that is.

Dolphins 31 Bills 20

NE: L, Patriots vs. Bills round 2, the losing streat continues. Enough said....

Patriots 38 Bills 16

DEN: W, Bills finally snap losing steak in first home primetime game in 5 years against the overrated Broncos.

Bills 31 Broncos 17

@ CIN: L, Bills have owned the Bengals in years past, but this year is a different story as Carson Palmer has his team in the hunt for a wildcard spot.

Bengals 27 Bills 20

@ NYJ: L, The hapless Bills are eager to clean out lockers and help Jets clinch playoff spot in the process.

Jets 35 Bills 7

There you have it: 3-13 and it should be enough to have the right to select Matt Leinart in next years draft. If Lossman goes down and Holcomb steps in they could win 1 or 2 more but I doubt it. This team has too many holes that need to be addressed and the future is not so bright.:sorry:

ublinkwescore
07-13-2005, 11:43 AM
Your mom still drop you on your head to burp you?

Jan Reimers
07-13-2005, 11:51 AM
Memo to Mr. Troll:

If you must continue to waste our precious air, and our valuable time, at least learn how to spell "philosophical."

feelthepain
07-13-2005, 12:32 PM
I think 9-7 again for the Jills is more like it. But 3-13 would be fun.

Jan Reimers
07-13-2005, 12:51 PM
I think 9-7 again for the Jills is more like it. But 3-13 would be fun.
You're right. The Jills - our cheerleaders - could beat the Fins twice on the way to 3-13.

Drive 4 Five
07-13-2005, 01:02 PM
Even morons are entilted to an opinion. My predicition is that you will be screaming for Bledsoe's head by week 5, and regardless of how the Bills finish the season, our record will still be better than the Cowboys.

DaBillzAhDaShiznit
07-13-2005, 01:03 PM
Troll,
If you are going to waste that much space on such a long winded post, at least put some thought into it. Worst post ever.

Philisophical Troll
07-13-2005, 01:08 PM
Even morons are entilted to an opinion. My predicition is that you will be screaming for Bledsoe's head by week 5, and regardless of how the Bills finish the season, our record will still be better than the Cowboys.
Since the Cowboys are going to win at least 11 games, a philisophical troll fails to see how the Bills record will be better considering they are only going to win 3 or 4 games????? :laughing:

TigerJ
07-13-2005, 01:16 PM
My optimistic side wants to predict 10-6 with a wild card berth. The cautious side of me says the Bills will have a modest set back this year and could go 8-8. Average that out and you get another 9-7 season. It's a little early yet though. I reserve the right to change my mind after the preseason. Troll's team, whether the Cowboys or someone else will do considerably worse, as will the Dolphins.

Drive 4 Five
07-13-2005, 01:31 PM
Since the Cowboys are going to win at least 11 games, a philisophical troll fails to see how the Bills record will be better considering they are only going to win 3 or 4 games????? :laughing:

How do you figure the Cowboys are going to win that many games? Because the got Bledsoe? Potentially one of the worst QB's in the game today? Is he an upgrade over Testaverde? I doubt it. Not much to make any kind of a sizeable difference anyway. He is no where near as intelligent and less mobile. You tell me how that is going to translate into 11+ wins for your sorry ass team.

jb buff
07-13-2005, 01:34 PM
So The Black Bear, I mean the moron has come here to.

Mudflap1
07-13-2005, 01:44 PM
I was at a restaurant a few weeks ago, and Matt Leinart was hanging out with a friend a few booths away. Apparently, from what I found out, Roman Cucina in Sunset Beach is his hangout. (Take note SoCalBillsFan!)

Jon

Philisophical Troll
07-13-2005, 01:56 PM
How do you figure the Cowboys are going to win that many games? Because the got Bledsoe? Potentially one of the worst QB's in the game today? Is he an upgrade over Testaverde? I doubt it. Not much to make any kind of a sizeable difference anyway. He is no where near as intelligent and less mobile. You tell me how that is going to translate into 11+ wins for your sorry ass team.Let me explain this to you the best way I can and hope you can comprehend it. Dallas had a down year because they cut Quincy Carter and opted to start a geriatric QB last season, but obviously it backfired. We were a playoff team 2 years ago when we beat you guys, and no way Parcells makes a mistake 2 years in a row. He knows Bledsoe's abilities and strengths....he drafted the guy!

Drew is just one piece to the puzzle, football gurus and analysts around the league know we had the best off-season and draft. We brought in Jason Ferguson, Aaron Glenn, Anthony Henry, A-Train Thomas(who rejected your offer to come here), Marco Rivera and Izell Reese (more of your so called 'trash'). We also drafted Demarcus Ware and and Marcus Spears (with the draft pick you wasted to move up and grab lossman).

Now also, Witten and JJ will be entering their prime, we resigned a solid lineman in Kurt Vullers, and one of the best young kickers in the game in Billy Cundiff. And did I mention we have an outstanding coaching staff as well?

I'm sorry but your offseason was a wash the minute you let Bledsoe walk away. We reloaded and you are rebuilding. All the pieces are now in place and Big D is going to make some serious noise this year, you can count on it. :jig:

Captain Obvious
07-13-2005, 02:04 PM
[QUOTE=Philisophical Troll]Let me explain this to you the best way I can and hope you can comprehend it. Dallas had a down year because they cut Quincy Carter and opted to start a geriatric QB last season, but obviously it backfired. We were a playoff team 2 years ago when we beat you guys, and no way Parcells makes a mistake 2 years in a row. He knows Bledsoe's abilities and strengths....he drafted the guy!

TROLL;

The last time Parcells and Bledsoe wre together was 8 years ago! Drew is past his prime. How did Eddie George another veteran past his prime work out for you last year?

FlyingDutchman
07-13-2005, 02:07 PM
This Anal troll thinks the Cowboys are winning more than 6 games with Drew Bledslow??:lmao: ...The cowboys will finish in the cellar of a tough division...especially when the injury prone Jones goes down and Drew is forced to throw more....enjoy our garbage troll....what do you think patriot fans were doing when we took drew??? :funny: laughing their asses off bc they knew his capabilities...your WR's suck and are just big names....your TE had the season of his life and your a fool if you think he will have a season like that again:crazy: ...especially with that statue at QB....Most professional analysts have predicted the Bills to be on the playoff bubble again, and possibly break through.....wish the news was as bright for your sorry team:shakeno: ...enjoy your long, slow, painful year....:sukrpnch:

Philagape
07-13-2005, 02:18 PM
You know, I don't mind fans of other teams talking trash here as long as they put forth intelligent arguments and have some facts to back them up.
This one does not qualify. Not even close. Smack with this level of ignorance isn't even smack; it's a dog barking.
You obviously know nothing about JP, and even less about the washed-up statue you picked up like a homeless man rifling through other people's trash.

Our QB will be better than yours.
Our RB is better.
Our WRs are better.
Your line may be better, but Drew negates that. Our QB can escape the rush, and yours can't.
Our defense is better.
Our special teams are better.
Your coach is like Gibbs ... legends to be sure, but old, out of touch and unable to turn lemons into lemonade, and Drew is the biggest lemon of all.
We were like you three years ago: pinning our hopes on Drew, singing his praises. Well he sure let us down, and you're about to experience what we have endured. Just as the Pats probably snickered when they dumped him on us, so we are laughing at you now. Congratulations on signing the second coming of Jeff George.

Philisophical Troll
07-13-2005, 04:10 PM
You know, I don't mind fans of other teams talking trash here as long as they put forth intelligent arguments and have some facts to back them up.
This one does not qualify. Not even close. Smack with this level of ignorance isn't even smack; it's a dog barking.
You obviously know nothing about JP, and even less about the washed-up statue you picked up like a homeless man rifling through other people's trash.

Our QB will be better than yours.
Our RB is better.
Our WRs are better.
Your line may be better, but Drew negates that. Our QB can escape the rush, and yours can't.
Our defense is better.
Our special teams are better.
Your coach is like Gibbs ... legends to be sure, but old, out of touch and unable to turn lemons into lemonade, and Drew is the biggest lemon of all.
We were like you three years ago: pinning our hopes on Drew, singing his praises. Well he sure let us down, and you're about to experience what we have endured. Just as the Pats probably snickered when they dumped him on us, so we are laughing at you now. Congratulations on signing the second coming of Jeff George.
Of course your QB who has never played a game in this league is better than a future hall of famer like Bledsoe.
Of course your overrated RB is better than a guy who rushed for over 800 yards in 8 games.
Of course your receiving corps is better than ours: a rookie midget who won't last half the season(Parrish), 2nd year receiver who is goign to bomb now that he don't have a QB to throw him the ball, an overall the hill veteran who has never won a playoff game and drops perfectly thrown balls (Moulds), a proven bust(josh reed), and lousy tight ends. You just made yourself sound stupid comparing trash to the likes of Big Play Keyshawn Johnson, T Glenn, and Jason Witten.

Delusions of granduer.......:dream: :hitself:

Bill Brasky
07-13-2005, 04:15 PM
The great, omniscient philisophical troll has prognosticated many things over his illustrious career. In any event Billszone fans....I give you my Bills predictions for this upcoming season. This is as unbiased as possible and how I see it panning out for you guys as you enter year 1 in the post-Bledsoe rebuilding process:

HOU: L, At first I thought this would be a win since its the first game of the JP era and the crowd at the Ralph would be inebriated from labatts blue and excessive tailgating. Not to mention the defense being fired up, but then I remembed what happened last season against Jacksonville. Also don't forget 2 years ago this upstart Texans team came here in the cold weather and Andre Johnson had a field day against the secondary, with a back up throwing to him. The texans are faster, more aggressive and this is the year the break out starting week one. Mcgahee will be shut down forcing Lossman to make critical mistakes. Expect Duanta Robinson to return a INT for a TD.

Texans 28 Bills 13

@TB: W, I'll give the Bills this one in a nailbiter. I think the Bucs will be better this year, but will struggle early. Plus this is likely the only road game the Bills win this year and the pressure will be on after the week one loss.

Bills 17 Bucs 16

ATL: L, People have said Lossman is like a 'white mike vick', but if anything he's a 'white kordell stewart'. With Mike Vick leading one of the best rushing attacks in football plus and improved receiving corps expect this one to get out of hand fast.

Falcons 38 Bills 10

@NO:L, Saints are a sporadic team, but don't expect to say 'the greatest show on turf' from the Bills offense, however they will battle in this one.

Saints 23 Bills 20

MIA: W, Bills get first home win against arch rival dolphins. But expect Miami's running game to have a big day.

Bills 30 Dolphins 20

NYJ: L, The jets are not the dolphins, and Pennington will have his revenge plus Curtis Martin has owned the Bills during his prolific career.

Jets 28 Bills 17

@ OAK: L, Collins, Moss and the vastly improved raiders should have a field day in this one. Nate Clements better bring a notepad and pen because Mr. Moss will be taking him to school all day long.

Raiders 34 Bills 19

@ NE: L, No question this will be the ugliest game of the season, after all what would you expect in a primetime game at the razor. The world champs love these exhibition games against the Bills. Do you think Bellechek is having wet dreams about seeing lossman for the first time yet....

Patriots 45 Bills 6

KC: L, Bills have extra week to think about this one after the debacle in NE, but the end result will be another loss as they face another improved AFC West squad.

Chiefs 30 Bills 26

@SD: L, No fun in the sun for the Bills when they head to southern cali in November. Chargers are for real and LT is a beast in this one.

Chargers 27 Bills 17

CAR: L, Another week, another superior team, another loss for the Bills. Carolina's front seven will have a field day against the Bills pourous offensive line.

Panthers 24 Bills 9

@ Dolphins, L Saban's young squad will be playing solid football in the second half of the season if key players can stay out of jail that is.

Dolphins 31 Bills 20

Patriots 38 Bills 16

DEN: W, Bills finally snap losing steak in first home primetime game in 5 years against the overrated Broncos.

Bills 31 Broncos 17

@ CIN: L, Bills have owned the Bengals in years past, but this year is a different story as Carson Palmer has his team in the hunt for a wildcard spot.

Bengals 27 Bills 20

@ NYJ: L, The hapless Bills are eager to clean out lockers and help Jets clinch playoff spot in the process.

Jets 35 Bills 7

There you have it: 3-13 and it should be enough to have the right to select Matt Leinart in next years draft. If Lossman goes down and Holcomb steps in they could win 1 or 2 more but I doubt it. This team has too many holes that need to be addressed and the future is not so bright.:sorry:
Can we nominate this for the most ******ed post of the century?

"The losing streak continues" ha ha ha... the Jets haven't beaten NE in 3 seasons.

lordofgun
07-13-2005, 04:17 PM
Hey Troll.

MAybe you should update your sig. Is it 4-12 or 3-13? :loser:

Captain Obvious
07-13-2005, 04:25 PM
Of course your QB who has never played a game in this league is better than a future hall of famer like Bledsoe.
Of course your overrated RB is better than a guy who rushed for over 800 yards in 8 games.
Of course your receiving corps is better than ours: a rookie midget who won't last half the season(Parrish), 2nd year receiver who is goign to bomb now that he don't have a QB to throw him the ball, an overall the hill veteran who has never won a playoff game and drops perfectly thrown balls (Moulds), a proven bust(josh reed), and lousy tight ends. You just made yourself sound stupid comparing trash to the likes of Big Play Keyshawn Johnson, T Glenn, and Jason Witten.

Delusions of granduer.......:dream: :hitself:TROLL:
1) J.P. Losman has seen action in the NFL. FOur games worth!
2) Willis McGahee rushed for 1128 yards 11 starts. How is Julius Jones considerably better than him?
3) How is Lee Evans going to bomb now that J.P. is the quarterback? J.P. has just as strong a arm as Drew!

BillsRockSOMUCH
07-13-2005, 04:34 PM

Delusions of granduer.......:dream: :hitself:I don't know about Losman but Bledsoe definately is nothing for Big-D to get excited about. He can't read blitzes, has no touch at all on short passes. Has is McGahee overated? The guy absolutely ripped up defenses like NYJ and Seattle. We don't have a great O-Line also, the guy completely controlled the game. McGahee has an awesome burst. McGahee ran for 850+ yards in 9 games (weeks 6-14). Eric King said Parrish was the hardest to cover, the guy will be nightmares for nicklebacks. Evans is a playmaker and will be a big help to Losman IMO. Moulds drops a few but he still reliable and consistent, he might be slowing down a bit but is still a great reciever. Sure Reed is trash, our TEs are ok. Campbell and Euhus (and maybe EVerett later in the year) will be fine. Witten is a great TE but Evans&Moulds are definately better than your WRs.

Philagape
07-13-2005, 05:22 PM

Wow.

Drew Bledsoe will NEVER be in the Hall of Fame. Our backup is better than him.

You mention Jones' 800 yards in eight games .... um, hello, Willis had 1,100 in 11 starts??

You call Moulds an over-the-hill veteran (I assume that's what you meant by "overall") when that perfectly describes both of Dallas' starters. Moulds is still better than MeShawn or Miss Terry (called "she" by his own coach) have EVER been. BTW, Moulds hasn't seen a perfectly thrown ball in at least 3 years. :snicker:

Our QB play can't get much worse than it was last year, so that's no reason for Evans to "bomb"

Please, continue! And hurry up before it's your bedtime. :D

FlyingDutchman
07-13-2005, 09:42 PM

LOL :lmao: ok..ok..ok....im aliright.....:lmao: ....did that moron just use the words Hall of Fame and Drew Bledsoe in the same sentence???? Ok trash talk is one thing....but saying something as rediculous as that is just cause for termination from the zone.....I now put you in the same level of football knowledge as my sister.....even she knows Bledsoe sucks...I know your not trying to compare Julius Jones to Willis....8 games 800 yards, thats cute......anyways Willis put up over 1300 yards in 11 games with 13 touchdowns....the writing is on the wall for a possible 1800 yard season......the Cowboys will be lucky if Bledsoe throws for that much..your recievers suck, and are just big names, and it doesnt matter who your recievers are when your quarterback is on his back half the time....I find it funny that your so optimistic about the Cowboys season, they will finish in last place in their division...if you think Bledsoe is the guy to fix things there, your going to be really dissapointed come week 5 when the Cowboys are mathemtically eliminated from the playoffs :sorry:

McGahee420
07-14-2005, 08:14 AM
Dear Troll,

You are a lame azz loser that has no idea about the game of football. Keyshawn Johnson is the most overrated player ever, and maybe one of the most overrated #1 picks ever:bf1: congrats! Terry Glenn is a girl:jill: , even coach Tuna will agree to that, I don't even know who your third is, so that tells you what I think about him. Jones will have a solid year, ill give you that. Bledsoe AKA Threw Intercepto will choke and win maybe 7 games for you. Jason Witten won't be able to that again, as long as you have bledsoe throwing the football, let alone touch it. I bet you he puts the ball on the turf more than Jason Witten touchdowns. Have fun watching your team fight to be the third place team in that division.:psyche:

GO BILLS!!!!!

:rockout:

WILLIS MCGAHEE IS THE NEXT MVP!!!!!!

thebuffalobills4
07-14-2005, 10:14 AM

Texans 28 Bills 13

Bills 17 Bucs 16

Falcons 38 Bills 10

Saints 23 Bills 20

Bills 30 Dolphins 20

Jets 28 Bills 17

Raiders 34 Bills 19

Patriots 45 Bills 6

Chiefs 30 Bills 26

Chargers 27 Bills 17

Panthers 24 Bills 9

Dolphins 31 Bills 20

Patriots 38 Bills 16

Bills 31 Broncos 17

Bengals 27 Bills 20

Jets 35 Bills 7

hey i remember you,you were that dumb cowboys fan i bashed all the time on bb.com
because you were making stupid ***** up,and thought that he was right all the time.well guess what.you intered the wrong site because this is the smartest
bills site on the net,also that dude who bashed you all the time on bb.com ,and proving you wrong is me,the buffalobills15,ring a bell.so every time you make up stupid ***** on this board and your facts are wrong i am going to neg you,and the rest of us will,plus this whole board will prove you wrong.so far warning
you better back up your facts because you are going to be proved wrong.....

this dumb **** said that Julius jones is better than mcgahee.yeah right..
dream on cowboys fan. :tip:

thebuffalobills4
07-14-2005, 10:20 AM
........crazy,dream on homer.your team going to finish below .500 so shut the hell up.

thebuffalobills4
07-14-2005, 10:22 AM
I don't know about Losman but Bledsoe definately is nothing for Big-D to get excited about. He can't read blitzes, has no touch at all on short passes. Has is McGahee overated? The guy absolutely ripped up defenses like NYJ and Seattle. We don't have a great O-Line also, the guy completely controlled the game. McGahee has an awesome burst. McGahee ran for 850+ yards in 9 games (weeks 6-14). Eric King said Parrish was the hardest to cover, the guy will be nightmares for nicklebacks. Evans is a playmaker and will be a big help to Losman IMO. Moulds drops a few but he still reliable and consistent, he might be slowing down a bit but is still a great reciever. Sure Reed is trash, our TEs are ok. Campbell and Euhus (and maybe EVerett later in the year) will be fine. Witten is a great TE but Evans&Moulds are definately better than your WRs.
he also said our d is overated.

thebuffalobills4
07-14-2005, 10:26 AM
Can we nominate this for the most ******ed post of the century?

"The losing streak continues" ha ha ha... the Jets haven't beaten NE in 3 seasons.
agreed.

Philisophical Troll
07-14-2005, 01:20 PM
he also said our d is overated.
The Bills defense will be no better than middle of the pack this year. Clowns like you obviously didn't realize how important Pat Williams was clogging the middle and singlehandly stopping the run. Adams is nothing but an overrated slob without him and you will see what I mean when Martin, Brown, Dillon, Holmes, Vick have a field day against your front seven. Also you'll see how overated fletcher and spikes are too without a beast freeing them up to make plays. The secondary will be exposed for the overall the hill unit it is when teams run the play action pass with impunity because successful running against your depleted line will open up the passing lanes.

Don't you idiots realize why the vikings paid Fat Pat the amount of money they did??? Because of the exact reasons I just explained. He wanted to stay in buffalo but your joke of a GM did nothing as usual. Just wait until you see the vast improvement of their defense and the noticable decline of yours. Keep fantasizing though about yours because I truly find it amusing.

ublinkwescore
07-14-2005, 01:36 PM
How old are you junior 9, 10?

Mr. Miyagi
07-14-2005, 01:38 PM
PEOPLE!!!

Argue all you want, but please refrain from personal attacks and name calling please.

Attach the post, not the poster, even if it's a Cowboy fan. :D

Thanks. :miyagi:

ublinkwescore
07-14-2005, 01:42 PM
was that directed at me mr. miyagi?

Mr. Miyagi
07-14-2005, 01:45 PM
was that directed at me mr. miyagi?

Your mom still drop you on your head to burp you?

It's directed at everyone in this thread who's called someone a name, like loser, stupid, idiots, etc. And yes, that includes you blinky.

Thanks.

Mr. Miyagi
07-14-2005, 01:56 PM
What's the matter now? Can't smack talk about Parcell's fat ass and their cement foot QB without attacking the Troll's mother? Keep it coming girlies!

ublinkwescore
07-14-2005, 01:57 PM
no - she did after all bring him into the world.

CAbills
07-14-2005, 10:32 PM
The secondary will be exposed for the overall the hill

Overall the Hill. Please explain to me what that means. I shouldn't be expecting much though from a guy who has mispelled his name TWICE now. :bf1:

FlyingDutchman
07-14-2005, 11:02 PM
[QUOTE=Philisophical Troll]The Bills defense will be no better than middle of the pack this year. Clowns like you obviously didn't realize how important Pat Williams was clogging the middle and singlehandly stopping the run. Adams is nothing but an overrated slob without him and you will see what I mean when Martin, Brown, Dillon, Holmes, Vick have a field day against your front seven. Also you'll see how overated fletcher and spikes are too without a beast freeing them up to make plays. The secondary will be exposed for the overall the hill unit it is when teams run the play action pass with impunity because successful running against your depleted line will open up the passing lanes.

Don't you idiots realize why the vikings paid Fat Pat the amount of money they did??? Because of the exact reasons I just explained. He wanted to stay in buffalo but your joke of a GM did nothing as usual. Just wait until you see the vast improvement of their defense and the noticable decline of yours. Keep fantasizing though about yours because I truly find it amusing.[:shakeno: /QUOTE]

Phil, your completely right...you know everything about the Buffalo Bills, and the people who are at every game know nothing....you get dumber with every post...Fat Pat is one player on an amazing unit, a unit which has been top 3 for the last couple of years. The loss of one fat bastard in the middle of the line is not going to effect this defense to drop out of the top 10. We have a pro bowl d-lineman, a pro bowl linebacker, and 2 pro bowl corners, and two former pro bowlers (milloy, and vincent) at safety. Not to mention Fletcher who could easily be a pro bowler. But your right, theres no talent on this D :hitself: Every point you try to make is thrown back in your face and proven wrong.....how does that feel?:shakeno:

JefftheBillsfan
07-14-2005, 11:42 PM
man, i read the original post, and was just going to look the other way. and i actually do think the cowboys will have a decent year, so im not going to argue on that..but 3-13? you're kidding right? but like i was saying, i was just going to look the other way, but then you not only said that that the combination of key and glenn match up favorably with moulds and evans? then even worse, that jones is a notch above mcgahee.

i mean thats cool if a fan from another team wants to come over and talk football and all, but man, have a clue first. honestly, worst post ive ever read. i mean wouldnt you rather go to a cowboys site where they would naturally be overhyped going into the season like you? i dont think a lot of guys here go to say, the eagles site, and proclaim troy vincent the king of all that lives, and just continually bash their team. i guess maybe we all have something better to do with out time?

Philisophical Troll
07-15-2005, 12:06 AM
man, i read the original post, and was just going to look the other way. and i actually do think the cowboys will have a decent year, so im not going to argue on that..but 3-13? you're kidding right? but like i was saying, i was just going to look the other way, but then you not only said that that the combination of key and glenn match up favorably with moulds and evans? then even worse, that jones is a notch above mcgahee.

i mean thats cool if a fan from another team wants to come over and talk football and all, but man, have a clue first. honestly, worst post ive ever read. i mean wouldnt you rather go to a cowboys site where they would naturally be overhyped going into the season like you? i dont think a lot of guys here go to say, the eagles site, and proclaim troy vincent the king of all that lives, and just continually bash their team. i guess maybe we all have something better to do with out time?
No I'm dead serious, not to say the Bills couldn't win more games this year. I just don't think its a reality given the fact the leader of thier offense and are going to start a greenhorn who is not ready to play at this level. Lossman is going to struggle behind the Bills pourous line. Teams are going to bring 8 in the box and shut down Mcgimpknee and make matters worse. Moulds is through, Evans won't do squat without Bledsoe, you have no tight end, and little roscoe was a waste of a pick. Julius Jones is a stud, Witten is better than any tight end you've had in 10 years, and Keyshawn will be effective as usual. Please stop wasting my time with your petty arguments. You armchair QBs and blatant Bills homers are in for a reality in a few months....

Also the Eagles site and mods are downright disgusting and a waste of my time so go ahead and post there if you like. But be careful because they will ban you for anything anti-Eagle related. They are more delusional than Bills fans if you can believe that. At least you guys went to four straight superbowls and lost, they've only had two similar embarrasments in the big game. Add it all up: SIX LOSSES BY TWO PATHETIC TEAMS. Big D has a NFL RECORD 8 SUPERBOWL APPEARANCES AND 5 WINS, with more to come.....

Captain Obvious
07-15-2005, 12:15 AM
[QUOTE=Philisophical Troll]No I'm dead serious, not to say the Bills couldn't win more games this year. I just don't think its a reality given the fact the leader of thier offense and are going to start a greenhorn who is not ready to play at this level. Lossman is going to struggle behind the Bills pourous line. Teams are going to bring 8 in the box and shut down Mcgimpknee and make matters worse. Moulds is through, Evans won't do squat without Bledsoe,

Troll:

Why do you continualy insist in your posts that Lee Evans won't do anything without Bledsoe. Media types, people who cover the NFL for a living say Lee Evans is only going to get better had could be a future probowler. J.P. has just as strong an arm as Drew, and will be able to connect with Lee on long touchdown passes. Not to mention Drew many times was always locking in on Eric Moulds, and Lee's numbers could have been higher had Drew seen he was open.

FlyingDutchman
07-15-2005, 12:46 AM
Troll my man....why do you refuse to wake up to reality? BLEDSOE SUCKS when the **** are you going to wake up and realize this??? I dont understand why you act like you just picked up some great quarterback....It blows my mind how you can think this....did you see what Dallas did to Bledsoe when they played two years ago?? Dont even use Jones and Mcgahee in the same sentence...Jones will never compare to Willis.....guess what....Jones was out longer than Willis with the same injury....sorry there is no clever little nick name like Mcgimpknee that we could put on Jones.....I think you just like to say that over and over to try to be funny.....But what is funny is Buffalo has a better D, a better special teams, and now that we trimmed the fat on offense and fed it to you losers, we are now a better offense......you cant compete.....Dallas overachieved two years ago, and played more like their loser selfs last year...expect that again:shakeno: you can expect to lose two to the eagles, two to the redskins, and you'll be lucky to split with the Giants....I cant wait til you see just how bad Drew is, and how it negates talent in other areas.....And if your going to try to rip on Losman, than learn how to spell it. He was rated higher than Eli Manning heading into his senior year, and would have been #1 overall pick had he been in the draft this year.....sorry your team demands on having slow old people at quarterback.....Just make sure you come back in November, Ill be interested in knowing how your foot tastes!

Bert102176
07-15-2005, 12:55 AM
Troll no way we only win three, we'll win at least 7 so :moon: :p:

mysticsoto
07-15-2005, 07:56 AM
You guys are wasting your time with the Troll...trying to talk to him logically is just a waste of time. Not only is he a complete cowboy homer, but his football eyes are impaired by irrational sentiment. This just means that he sees whatever agrees with the sky color in his world. You can tell he just comes here to egg people on. Don't give him the satisfaction of accomplishing his goal.

I think we should all look into the "ignore" feature that this board has, and use it on him. Without our resposes, he'll go away.

HHURRICANE
07-15-2005, 08:08 AM
As I posted before. Bledsoe is going to disappoint alot of Dallas fans. Can't wait for the season to start and see if Philly Troll keeps posting garbage.

Philagape
07-15-2005, 08:26 AM
a greenhorn who is not ready to play at this level. Lossman is going to struggle behind the Bills pourous line.

I'd like to hear your reasoned, factual arguments on why Losman is not ready. Let's hear from your extensive scouting department.

And while you're at it, do the same for Bledsoe. Examine his record, his stats, his strengths and weaknesses please.

Philagape
07-15-2005, 08:42 AM
Teams are going to bring 8 in the box and shut down Mcgimpknee and make matters worse.

You know what? That's what teams did to us last year, because they rightfully had no fear of The Failure as our QB. And Willis STILL averaged 100 yards per game (with the knee not even 100 percent yet!). So we already know what he can do. Willis rescued us from an offense led by The Failure ... will JJ do the same? He'll need to.

TheBrownBear
07-15-2005, 09:52 AM
I'm in a good mood today so I'll go with my optimistic prediction of 8-8. If we reach that record and JP improves throughout the season, then 2006 will be the year where we are serious Super Bowl contenders.

My big fears are that JP will turn out more like Rick Mirer and Heath Shuler than Peyton Manning or Brett Favre. And that McNally won't be able to work his magic with our marginal O-line. If this is the case, then I think we're looking at 4-12 or 5-11.

Jayhawk
07-15-2005, 09:55 AM
you know folks this is what Troll wanted. if we had just ignored him, he'd go away.

FlyingDutchman
07-15-2005, 11:35 AM
I agree on igonoring this know nothing ass clown. His maturity rivals that of a twleve year old, along with his football knowledge. He has yet to contribute to the zone in a positive way. By positive, I dont mean pro-Bills, I mean just something intelligent or thought out. This aimless rambling about things he knows nothing about is a waste of his time to write, and ours to read. Hes like a stray dog, if we keep showing him attention, hes going to keep coming back around. This guy obviously has no life if he spends his time on a website of a team that is not only not in the cowboys division, but not in their conference. His postings mean nothing to anyone on this site, bc he has yet to make a valid point. He likes to repeat himself over and over about a team he knows nothing about. Little does he know the dissapointment his team is headed for this year. If I were the troll, and had no life id seriously consider this:hang:

Philisophical Troll
07-15-2005, 12:03 PM
I agree on igonoring this know nothing ass clown. His maturity rivals that of a twleve year old, along with his football knowledge. He has yet to contribute to the zone in a positive way. By positive, I dont mean pro-Bills, I mean just something intelligent or thought out. This aimless rambling about things he knows nothing about is a waste of his time to write, and ours to read. Hes like a stray dog, if we keep showing him attention, hes going to keep coming back around. This guy obviously has no life if he spends his time on a website of a team that is not only not in the cowboys division, but not in their conference. His postings mean nothing to anyone on this site, bc he has yet to make a valid point. He likes to repeat himself over and over about a team he knows nothing about. Little does he know the dissapointment his team is headed for this year. If I were the troll, and had no life id seriously consider this:hang:
Of course I care about meaningless, innane opionions from bills homers? I can't wait until the cowboys are first place in the NFC East and the Bills are battling it out with cleveland, SF and the rest of the NFL trash for the #1 Pick.

Here's a sneak preview: NFL commissioner Paul Tagliabue walks to the stage at madision square garden next April: "with the first pick in the 2006 NFL Draft, the Buffalo Bills select.....Matt Leinart, quarterback fromt he university of southern california."

Hopefully your boy don't pull and Eli Manning and refuse to play for a trash franchise or you'll be rebuilding for another 10 years.

FlyingDutchman
07-15-2005, 01:31 PM
Of course I care about meaningless, innane opionions from bills homers? I can't wait until the cowboys are first place in the NFC East and the Bills are battling it out with cleveland, SF and the rest of the NFL trash for the #1 Pick.

Here's a sneak preview: NFL commissioner Paul Tagliabue walks to the stage at madision square garden next April: "with the first pick in the 2006 NFL Draft, the Buffalo Bills select.....Matt Leinart, quarterback fromt he university of southern california."

Hopefully your boy don't pull and Eli Manning and refuse to play for a trash franchise or you'll be rebuilding for another 10 years.

Like I said....smack talk and intelligence rivals that of a twelve year old....everytime you talk post you prove this point.....was this little blurb supposed to be funny?...Or an insult??......or just plain stupid......whats next, mom rips? Say something intelligent about football or dont say anything at all.....You feel stupid because all your points have been crapped on and thrown back in your face, so you resort to lame rambling about the Bills getting the number #1 pick, which you have resorted to on a couple occasions

MDFINFAN
07-15-2005, 01:40 PM

False: I don't think Madison Square Garden will be used anymore...there were some changes to be made reguarding that situation.
2. I don't think the Bills will be in line for the 1st overall pick.
3. Big D is still looking in the mirror, Philly is still the team to be beat in the NFCE.
4. Philly lost to NE, So as of right now, the AFCE prepares it's team better than the NFCE and thus have proven to be better.
5. AFCE team gives troll of QB to NFCE team, thus putting that team farther behind. Actually weakening the NFCE even more.
6. Without saying as much as you did, I think these are more factual than what you've stated.

Mr. Miyagi
07-15-2005, 01:46 PM
Realistically the Cowpies have a much better chance of having to select a 1st round QB than we do. Bledsoe isn't exactly young, and Drew Henson is basically the next Chad Hutchinson.

Bert102176
07-15-2005, 09:39 PM
the Cowboys are not nor ever been america's team they are as worthless as the air in your head

JefftheBillsfan
07-15-2005, 09:48 PM
i still can't believe he said that i was wasting his time.

BillsOwnAll
07-15-2005, 10:17 PM
Clowns like you obviously didn't realize how important Pat Williams was clogging the middle and singlehandly stopping the run. Adams is nothing but an overrated slob without him and you will see what I mean when Martin, Brown, Dillon, Holmes, Vick have a field day against your front seven. . Yes cuz big pat williams chased these RBs down the other 6 men had nothing to do with it....Running backs just ran right into pat willaims..and if they didnt hes run cross field and tackle them. hes just THAT amazing that he held the bills d together SINGLE HANDELY....shut the hell up torll seriously...IM SMARTER THEN YOU!!!

and if you didnt get it this post was completly sacastic ass.

ublinkwescore
07-16-2005, 11:43 AM
you're smarter then him?

no offense, but that's not saying much.

BillsOwnAll
07-16-2005, 02:40 PM
oh i didnt know we were all being *******s now.

TypicalBill
07-16-2005, 02:46 PM
i still can't believe he said that i was wasting his time.

:lolabove: