• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Philisophical Troll
    Take my dating advice, it worked for me on my sister :up:
    • Jul 2005

Official Predictions For This Season

The great, omniscient philisophical troll has prognosticated many things over his illustrious career. In any event Billszone fans....I give you my Bills predictions for this upcoming season. This is as unbiased as possible and how I see it panning out for you guys as you enter year 1 in the post-Bledsoe rebuilding process:

HOU: L, At first I thought this would be a win since its the first game of the JP era and the crowd at the Ralph would be inebriated from labatts blue and excessive tailgating. Not to mention the defense being fired up, but then I remembed what happened last season against Jacksonville. Also don't forget 2 years ago this upstart Texans team came here in the cold weather and Andre Johnson had a field day against the secondary, with a back up throwing to him. The texans are faster, more aggressive and this is the year the break out starting week one. Mcgahee will be shut down forcing Lossman to make critical mistakes. Expect Duanta Robinson to return a INT for a TD.

Texans 28 Bills 13

@TB: W, I'll give the Bills this one in a nailbiter. I think the Bucs will be better this year, but will struggle early. Plus this is likely the only road game the Bills win this year and the pressure will be on after the week one loss.

Bills 17 Bucs 16

ATL: L, People have said Lossman is like a 'white mike vick', but if anything he's a 'white kordell stewart'. With Mike Vick leading one of the best rushing attacks in football plus and improved receiving corps expect this one to get out of hand fast.

Falcons 38 Bills 10

@NO:L, Saints are a sporadic team, but don't expect to say 'the greatest show on turf' from the Bills offense, however they will battle in this one.

Saints 23 Bills 20

MIA: W, Bills get first home win against arch rival dolphins. But expect Miami's running game to have a big day.

Bills 30 Dolphins 20

NYJ: L, The jets are not the dolphins, and Pennington will have his revenge plus Curtis Martin has owned the Bills during his prolific career.

Jets 28 Bills 17

@ OAK: L, Collins, Moss and the vastly improved raiders should have a field day in this one. Nate Clements better bring a notepad and pen because Mr. Moss will be taking him to school all day long.

Raiders 34 Bills 19

@ NE: L, No question this will be the ugliest game of the season, after all what would you expect in a primetime game at the razor. The world champs love these exhibition games against the Bills. Do you think Bellechek is having wet dreams about seeing lossman for the first time yet....

Patriots 45 Bills 6

KC: L, Bills have extra week to think about this one after the debacle in NE, but the end result will be another loss as they face another improved AFC West squad.

Chiefs 30 Bills 26

@SD: L, No fun in the sun for the Bills when they head to southern cali in November. Chargers are for real and LT is a beast in this one.

Chargers 27 Bills 17

CAR: L, Another week, another superior team, another loss for the Bills. Carolina's front seven will have a field day against the Bills pourous offensive line.

Panthers 24 Bills 9

@ Dolphins, L Saban's young squad will be playing solid football in the second half of the season if key players can stay out of jail that is.

Dolphins 31 Bills 20

NE: L, Patriots vs. Bills round 2, the losing streat continues. Enough said....

Patriots 38 Bills 16

DEN: W, Bills finally snap losing steak in first home primetime game in 5 years against the overrated Broncos.

Bills 31 Broncos 17

@ CIN: L, Bills have owned the Bengals in years past, but this year is a different story as Carson Palmer has his team in the hunt for a wildcard spot.

Bengals 27 Bills 20

@ NYJ: L, The hapless Bills are eager to clean out lockers and help Jets clinch playoff spot in the process.

Jets 35 Bills 7

There you have it: 3-13 and it should be enough to have the right to select Matt Leinart in next years draft. If Lossman goes down and Holcomb steps in they could win 1 or 2 more but I doubt it. This team has too many holes that need to be addressed and the future is not so bright.
  • ublinkwescore
    Sab and TD are insignificant
    • Sep 2002

Re: Official Predictions For This Season

Your mom still drop you on your head to burp you?
    www.gamersconspiracy.com - where gamers conspire

Comment

• Jan Reimers
      Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
      • May 2003

Memo to Mr. Troll:

If you must continue to waste our precious air, and our valuable time, at least learn how to spell "philosophical."
      Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

• feelthepain
        All-Pro Zoner
        • Mar 2005

I think 9-7 again for the Jills is more like it. But 3-13 would be fun.

Comment

• Jan Reimers
          Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
          • May 2003

Originally posted by feelthepain
          I think 9-7 again for the Jills is more like it. But 3-13 would be fun.
          You're right. The Jills - our cheerleaders - could beat the Fins twice on the way to 3-13.
          Last edited by Jan Reimers; 07-13-2005, 01:34 PM.
          Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

• bills_fan_atic
            • May 2003

Even morons are entilted to an opinion. My predicition is that you will be screaming for Bledsoe's head by week 5, and regardless of how the Bills finish the season, our record will still be better than the Cowboys.

Comment

• DaBillzAhDaShiznit
              • May 2004

Troll,
              If you are going to waste that much space on such a long winded post, at least put some thought into it. Worst post ever.
              "Show me a good loser and I will show you an idiot"
              --Leo Durocher

Comment

• Philisophical Troll
                • Jul 2005

Originally posted by bills_fan_atic
                Even morons are entilted to an opinion. My predicition is that you will be screaming for Bledsoe's head by week 5, and regardless of how the Bills finish the season, our record will still be better than the Cowboys.
                Since the Cowboys are going to win at least 11 games, a philisophical troll fails to see how the Bills record will be better considering they are only going to win 3 or 4 games?????

Comment

• TigerJ
                  • Jul 2002

My optimistic side wants to predict 10-6 with a wild card berth. The cautious side of me says the Bills will have a modest set back this year and could go 8-8. Average that out and you get another 9-7 season. It's a little early yet though. I reserve the right to change my mind after the preseason. Troll's team, whether the Cowboys or someone else will do considerably worse, as will the Dolphins.
                  I've made up my mind. Don't confuse me with the facts.

I'm the most reasonable poster here. If you don't agree, I'll be forced to have a hissy fit.

Comment

• bills_fan_atic
                    • May 2003

Originally posted by Philisophical Troll
                    Since the Cowboys are going to win at least 11 games, a philisophical troll fails to see how the Bills record will be better considering they are only going to win 3 or 4 games?????
                    How do you figure the Cowboys are going to win that many games? Because the got Bledsoe? Potentially one of the worst QB's in the game today? Is he an upgrade over Testaverde? I doubt it. Not much to make any kind of a sizeable difference anyway. He is no where near as intelligent and less mobile. You tell me how that is going to translate into 11+ wins for your sorry ass team.

Comment

• jb buff
                      • Jun 2005

So The Black Bear, I mean the moron has come here to.
                      If you cant run with the big dogs, Stay on the porch!

Comment

• Mudflap1
                        Next Question!
                        • Nov 2004

I was at a restaurant a few weeks ago, and Matt Leinart was hanging out with a friend a few booths away. Apparently, from what I found out, Roman Cucina in Sunset Beach is his hangout. (Take note SoCalBillsFan!)

Jon

Comment

• Philisophical Troll
                          • Jul 2005

Originally posted by bills_fan_atic
                          How do you figure the Cowboys are going to win that many games? Because the got Bledsoe? Potentially one of the worst QB's in the game today? Is he an upgrade over Testaverde? I doubt it. Not much to make any kind of a sizeable difference anyway. He is no where near as intelligent and less mobile. You tell me how that is going to translate into 11+ wins for your sorry ass team.
                          Let me explain this to you the best way I can and hope you can comprehend it. Dallas had a down year because they cut Quincy Carter and opted to start a geriatric QB last season, but obviously it backfired. We were a playoff team 2 years ago when we beat you guys, and no way Parcells makes a mistake 2 years in a row. He knows Bledsoe's abilities and strengths....he drafted the guy!

Drew is just one piece to the puzzle, football gurus and analysts around the league know we had the best off-season and draft. We brought in Jason Ferguson, Aaron Glenn, Anthony Henry, A-Train Thomas(who rejected your offer to come here), Marco Rivera and Izell Reese (more of your so called 'trash'). We also drafted Demarcus Ware and and Marcus Spears (with the draft pick you wasted to move up and grab lossman).

Now also, Witten and JJ will be entering their prime, we resigned a solid lineman in Kurt Vullers, and one of the best young kickers in the game in Billy Cundiff. And did I mention we have an outstanding coaching staff as well?

I'm sorry but your offseason was a wash the minute you let Bledsoe walk away. We reloaded and you are rebuilding. All the pieces are now in place and Big D is going to make some serious noise this year, you can count on it.

Comment

• Captain Obvious
                            I can feel your anger.I can feel your hate. Give in to the DARK SIDE! With every neg you become MINE
                            • Jul 2005

[QUOTE=Philisophical Troll]Let me explain this to you the best way I can and hope you can comprehend it. Dallas had a down year because they cut Quincy Carter and opted to start a geriatric QB last season, but obviously it backfired. We were a playoff team 2 years ago when we beat you guys, and no way Parcells makes a mistake 2 years in a row. He knows Bledsoe's abilities and strengths....he drafted the guy!

TROLL;

The last time Parcells and Bledsoe wre together was 8 years ago! Drew is past his prime. How did Eddie George another veteran past his prime work out for you last year?

Here to point out the obvious....

Comment

• FlyingDutchman
                              • Apr 2005

This Anal troll thinks the Cowboys are winning more than 6 games with Drew Bledslow?? ...The cowboys will finish in the cellar of a tough division...especially when the injury prone Jones goes down and Drew is forced to throw more....enjoy our garbage troll....what do you think patriot fans were doing when we took drew??? laughing their asses off bc they knew his capabilities...your WR's suck and are just big names....your TE had the season of his life and your a fool if you think he will have a season like that again ...especially with that statue at QB....Most professional analysts have predicted the Bills to be on the playoff bubble again, and possibly break through.....wish the news was as bright for your sorry team ...enjoy your long, slow, painful year....

Comment

Working...
                              X