PDA

View Full Version : Will we sweep the Jets this year?

ublinkwescore
07-13-2005, 12:17 PM
I think we will if we are healthy during our two meetings - we almost beat the Jets in NY last year (ended up losing by 2 points) - the Jets are overrated, and are quickly starting to become equally as hated by me as the Phins and Pats.

Jets fans are ugly too - so I hope we spank them even more because of that.

What do you guys think?

Philisophical Troll
07-13-2005, 12:22 PM
I think we will if we are healthy during our two meetings - we almost beat the Jets in NY last year (ended up losing by 2 points) - the Jets are overrated, and are quickly starting to become equally as hated by me as the Phins and Pats.

Jets fans are ugly too - so I hope we spank them even more because of that.

What do you guys think?
I don't think the question is will you sweep the Jets? The question is will the Jets sweep you? And that answer obviously is yes. They are superior to your team in many ways: Better coaching, RB, QB, #1WR, O-Line, Kicker....not to mention their defense is younger, faster and more talented.

Please stay off the drugs, you will be lucky to win 1 division game this year, that is if the Dolphins stumble early. If they get off to a fast start you might be staring down the barrel of an 0-6 division record says a philisophical troll.

ublinkwescore
07-13-2005, 12:34 PM
wow dude since when is opinion (since almost none of that is backed up by fact or stats) the stone cold truth.

let's see - Better coaching, - hmm - we've got pretty much the same coaching staff that made Kordell an MVP Candidate, and put up 2 1,000 yard recievers. RB - that's very debatable - Willis didn't get to start the whole season - but still scored 13 TDs (11 starts) how many did Martin get with a whole year under his belt? QB, still yet to be determined - but Chad is overrated. #1WR now you're just talking out your @$$, O-Line - it's a good thing that we've got a mobile qb behind center, Kicker yeah, but who doesn't....not to mention their defense is younger, faster and more talented - you're smoking crack - who led the league in takeaways? scoring defense? and finished like 3rd or 4th in sacks? The Bills did - our D IS better, and more talented - maybe not younger, but we're not exactly old.

Someone please ban this philosofecal turd.

Captain Obvious
07-13-2005, 12:58 PM
TROLL:

You lose all credibility with me when you slam our defense like you do. It's like ublinkwescore says CHECK THE FACTS AND STATS! Read the stats ublinkwescore has regurgitated for you! Number don't lie.

Philisophical Troll
07-13-2005, 01:04 PM
TROLL:

You lose all credibility with me when you slam our defense like you do. It's like ublinkwescore says CHECK THE FACTS AND STATS! Read the stats ublinkwescore has regurgitated for you! Number don't lie.
You Bills fans sure like to throw around numbers. But are we talking about the same defense that was manhandled by the Steelers 3rd stringers? Or the one destroyed by the Pats every time they play them? Or how about the one that blew leads against the Jags and Jets, two fouth downs at home? Impressive...better yet the same defense that is a year older and lost thier best D-Lineman? NUMBERS mean nothing...... LAST YEAR means nothing, this year however reality is coming to western NY. Enjoy Clements last season, also Spikes is very overrated IMO. Your defense will not be top 10 this year sorry....

Captain Obvious
07-13-2005, 01:21 PM
You Bills fans sure like to throw around numbers. But are we talking about the same defense that was manhandled by the Steelers 3rd stringers? Or the one destroyed by the Pats every time they play them? Or how about the one that blew leads against the Jags and Jets, two fouth downs at home? Impressive...better yet the same defense that is a year older and lost thier best D-Lineman? NUMBERS mean nothing...... LAST YEAR means nothing, this year however reality is coming to western NY. Enjoy Clements last season, also Spikes is very overrated IMO. Your defense will not be top 10 this year sorry....
An NFL season is based on a 16 game schedule. Overall the bills defense
is stat wise is one of the best in the NFL. NUmbers don't lie!

DaBillzAhDaShiznit
07-13-2005, 01:38 PM

Oh, ok, I get it now. You are feelthepain's sister. It all makes sense now.

I have a question for you though. Just how have the Cowboys improved in the offseason?

Sorry, but Bledsoe isn't a significant improvement, so don't even start there.

Additionally, it's funny how you pick the parts of the Jets team that are comparable to ours as being better. RB--I don't see how you can say Martin is better than McGahee. QB--Pennington is not a great QB, neither is JP. Jets #1 (Coles or McCairens--is there a clear #1)WR--I don't know what you are seeing, but this is too close to call imo, OLine--Bills oline is not best in league, but is the Jets any better? Coaching...what has Herm Edwards and co. done to prove they are a better staff? Kicker--you are right on there.

As far as Jets Defense being younger....that might be a viable point, but what does that prove. Young defenses are almost always worse than seasoned ones. Faster? I'd bet the farm they aren't. More talented? What do you base that on? They are better dancers or singers? Ok Maybe.

Be realistic...the chances that this Defense is not in the top 10 is just absurd...you don't go from #2 to #11 in one year with the same personnel and scheme. Enjoy our last year with Clements...ooooh...ok...so he will be gone next year. So what? We are not talking about 2006 yet, are we? While he is here, he makes us better. When he is gone he will be replaced.
Pat Williams is/was a nice player, but not our best lineman. Maybe our third best. It's not like we are just going to go with 10 guys because he is gone.

I can't wait til the season starts and ignorant asses like you have to start eating crow. It's gonna be fun.

Good luck, and enjoy your last year with Parcells.

BillsFever21
07-13-2005, 03:39 PM
Is this troll guy saviorbledsoe? Sure sounds a lot like him.

Bill Brasky
07-13-2005, 03:48 PM
you say last year means nothing, yet everything you're talking about you're basing on last year's performance.

tool.

and if I remember correctly we manhandled NE a few years back 31-0 and came close to beating them last season in the first meeting. when is the last time you beat them, because I don't remember. You couldn't even score more than 7 points against them last season... and the Bills nearly swept the Jets last season.

You're defense is better than ours? Yeah right pal. You're "stellar" defense couldn't even beat St. Louis last season!

The Spaz
07-13-2005, 08:48 PM
I don't think the question is will you sweep the Jets? The question is will the Jets sweep you? And that answer obviously is yes. They are superior to your team in many ways: Better coaching, RB, QB, #1WR, O-Line, Kicker....not to mention their defense is younger, faster and more talented.

Please stay off the drugs, you will be lucky to win 1 division game this year, that is if the Dolphins stumble early. If they get off to a fast start you might be staring down the barrel of an 0-6 division record says a philisophical troll.

L-O-S-E-R!:loser:

mysticsoto
07-13-2005, 09:30 PM
you say last year means nothing, yet everything you're talking about you're basing on last year's performance.

tool.

and if I remember correctly we manhandled NE a few years back 31-0 and came close to beating them last season in the first meeting. when is the last time you beat them, because I don't remember. You couldn't even score more than 7 points against them last season... and the Bills nearly swept the Jets last season.

You're defense is better than ours? Yeah right pal. You're "stellar" defense couldn't even beat St. Louis last season!
This guy is just looking for attention. He hasn't posted anything intelligent yet and only posts in an inflammatory way to egg people on. It's probably best to just ignore him.

Charlieguide
07-13-2005, 10:25 PM
The original question bears merit, though. If the Bills-Jets games are close -- and they might be, considering Losman's inexperience and the strengths of both defenses -- then the kicking teams will likely make the difference. And let's face it, Rian Lindell is no Mike Nugent.

I yearn for the days when Marv and co. emphasized every aspect of the game.

Nublar7
07-13-2005, 10:54 PM
You will split with the Jets. Win at home, lose on the road.

mysticsoto
07-14-2005, 07:33 AM
The original question bears merit, though. If the Bills-Jets games are close -- and they might be, considering Losman's inexperience and the strengths of both defenses -- then the kicking teams will likely make the difference. And let's face it, Rian Lindell is no Mike Nugent.

I yearn for the days when Marv and co. emphasized every aspect of the game.
We gave the Jets a good run for the money even when we lost to them. And it wasn't an airshow by Bledsoe, so JP will probably not have an effect on the game. If I recall, we just pounded it inside - which is what we'll do again. And if we must, we will take Chad out again. :)

HHURRICANE
07-14-2005, 08:39 AM
Edwards has not proven anything to me yet. He is a motivational speaker, but I'm not sure he's that great a coach. To say he's better than MM is ridculous at this point. The Jet's seem to come in with this tag every year that they are better than they actually are. I think the Bills are a better team this year. I will look forward to the sweep.

thebuffalobills4
07-14-2005, 10:46 AM
told you that all of us will prove you wrong.if you want to prove you are right
BACK UP YOR FACTS,AND PREDICTIONS!dang some one just ban this dude.

McGahee420
07-14-2005, 12:26 PM
First off, I would like to say that troll should change his name to "TOOL". Spikes overrated???? :crazy: Lay of the crack kid, Roy Williams is overrated. The Bills will have more wins than Dallas this year with out a doubt. Have fun with the statue, and receiver that wants the damn ball, but can't do anything with it. A Defense that just sucks, as for our best defensive lineman, I think it was Sam Adams that went to the probowl. Good luck with your Cowgirls this year :loser: .

:gobills:

TKO FOR PRESIDENT!

ublinkwescore
07-14-2005, 12:44 PM
looks like the fecal one is gone - our work here is done.

Philisophical Troll
07-14-2005, 01:40 PM
First off, I would like to say that troll should change his name to "TOOL". Spikes overrated???? :crazy: Lay of the crack kid, Roy Williams is overrated. The Bills will have more wins than Dallas this year with out a doubt. Have fun with the statue, and receiver that wants the damn ball, but can't do anything with it. A Defense that just sucks, as for our best defensive lineman, I think it was Sam Adams that went to the probowl. Good luck with your Cowgirls this year :loser: .

:gobills:

TKO FOR PRESIDENT!
I already posted my sentinments about your overrated defense on another thread, like I said before....you'll understand what I'm talking about when you understand how valuable fat pat was to this team.

ublinkwescore
07-14-2005, 01:41 PM
Yeah, I'm sure you just know so much about the Bills.

you probably can't even sit still during a football game because you're all hyper after mommy gave you your fruit loops.