X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Crisis
    • Aug 2004

Pac-Man Jones arrested for assault

The Tennessee Titans' top draft pick, cornerback Adam "Packman" Jones, surrendered to police Wednesday on charges of assault and vandalism stemming from a nightclub altercation.

Athletes these days are such *******s.
    Originally posted by LOSman WINS
    Vanek is Austrian not European
    Originally posted by Prov401
    Pacquiao isn't asian. He's from the philippines
    Originally posted by better days
    I will not be surprised if Tebow has more success than Peyton in the NFL.
  • ryven
    • Jan 2003

Re: Pac-Man Jones arrested for assault

your right. I am wondering what in H@#l is going on with these players.

Comment

• Jan Reimers
      Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
      • May 2003

Too much money, too much ego, too much testosterone, and too little sense.
      Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

• ryjam282
        Offical Billszone Starting QB
        • Mar 2003

Originally posted by ryven
        your right. I am wondering what in H@#l is going on with these players.

Are you really? Have you heard these guys speak? They have no sense at all. Schooling is a joke for these super athletes. That is obvious. This sort of thing never happened back in the day when grades could actually keep a player out a game. Nowadays, if you can play some ball, you will be fine.

Nothing will come of this, they very rarely do. It will get swept under the carpet and he will plea bargain out of it to some kind of 29th degree misdemeanor and pay $2500 and do like 10 hours community service. Why we make a big deal of all this all the time is beyond me cause nothing ever happens to these guys.

Look at Randy McMichael, if you or I hit our wife 3 times and got arrested for it, we would be in jail in a heartbeat. For him...NOTHING.

Drug affenders, a little suspension or something and then reinstatement. For us, 25-life.

MONEY TALKS AND BS WALKS my friend.

Ryan Withey
        Owner/President/GM/Director of Player Personnel

Kansas City Super Deuces

Comment

• Mr. Miyagi
          Lecter's Little *****

• Sep 2002

Originally posted by ryjam282
          Are you really? Have you heard these guys speak? They have no sense at all. Schooling is a joke for these super athletes. That is obvious. This sort of thing never happened back in the day when grades could actually keep a player out a game. Nowadays, if you can play some ball, you will be fine.

Nothing will come of this, they very rarely do. It will get swept under the carpet and he will plea bargain out of it to some kind of 29th degree misdemeanor and pay $2500 and do like 10 hours community service. Why we make a big deal of all this all the time is beyond me cause nothing ever happens to these guys.

Look at Randy McMichael, if you or I hit our wife 3 times and got arrested for it, we would be in jail in a heartbeat. For him...NOTHING.

Drug affenders, a little suspension or something and then reinstatement. For us, 25-life.

Comment

• mysticsoto
            Too sober for this...
            • Apr 2004

Originally posted by ryjam282

Well...for Randy, his wife needs to press charges for something to happen - sadly, that's not likely. But they should atleast be forced to go to marriage counseling. I mean, in reality, it's my opinion that everyone should have to go through a marriage counseling type course and pass a test. We have to pass a test to drive or to do a host of other things. Everyone taking a course like this might lesson all the divorces that happen out there. I believe we were at about a 50% divorce rate recently, although someone told me they think it went up to 60%!!! Of course, then lawyers wouldn't make as much money - so if you're a lawyer, you hate that idea.

Comment

• Static
              The lap dances are always better when the stripper is crying.
              • Jul 2005

i don't think marrage counciling would have helped ike turner

Comment

Working...
              X