PDA

View Full Version : Kordell Stewart to Miami??

RedEyE
12-25-2002, 10:19 PM
Kordell has openly stated that he is a starter and will not take a subservant QB roll next season with the Pittsburgh Steelers. With that said, where would Kordell go? Well, as much as I hate to say it, Miami is the obvious choice. They have consistantly struggled at QB since Marino's departure and Kordell would fit the missing piece to the Dolphins puzzle rather nicely. If the Dolphins maintain the current status of their D in the off-season, and after the recent acquirement of Ricky Williams, Kordell would make the Dolphins the team to beat in the AFC next season. Felow Bills fans, let's hope that this never takes place.

The_Philster
12-26-2002, 04:48 AM
:huh: How would Kordell be an improvement? The only way he has good seasons is when he has a QB coach who's used to working with the mentally handicapped.

PA Season Ticket Holder
12-26-2002, 11:13 AM
Fiedler is terrible but Kordell is even worse. I'd be happy if they got him.

His Probowl season was like 19TD's and 16INT's. If that's the BEST he has to offer, then I'll start partying if they waste money on him.

RedEyE
12-26-2002, 03:50 PM
While Kordell's passing abilities are probably equivalent to Fiedler's, Kordell is a more versatile back when outside the pocket. In his 7 year career, Kordell has rushed 496 times for 2,561 yards and 35 TDs. Stewart is averaging 5.2 yards a carry. Fielder can't and won't match those numbers. In a little over 4 years, Jay has 170 rushing attempts for 698 yards and only 8 TDs. Averaging just 4.1 yards a carry.

Whether you want to believe it or not, Kordell Stewart's legs alone vastly improves the Dolphins. If signed, KS would consistantly present problems for the Buffalo defense for years to come. Not to mention that Miami already has an offense that Kordell is accustom to. If things remain the same for Miami this year they are only a QB away from winning it all.

shelby
12-26-2002, 03:56 PM
i agree with Red. Slash would be dangerous if he were playing for the Phins.

wharfrat
12-27-2002, 08:33 PM
We don't want him.

wharfrat
12-27-2002, 08:34 PM
... and might I add Shelby... that is a very enticing avatar! ;)

shelby
12-27-2002, 08:35 PM
:fiedler:....Ally's true love;)

wharfrat
12-27-2002, 08:40 PM
Originally posted by shelby
:fiedler:....Ally's true love;) :spit:

shelby
12-27-2002, 08:41 PM
Originally posted by wharfrat
... and might I add Shelby... that is a very enticing avatar! ;)

:rofl: Can't you smell the sarcasm?!?!?

i am the Zone's resident pottymouth, you see...

:badangel:

wharfrat
12-27-2002, 08:47 PM

:rofl: Can't you smell the sarcasm?!?!?

i am the Zone's resident pottymouth, you see...

:badangel:

Oh shelby... one can't help but notice the irony or your avatar...

However... did you happen to notice the "abstract" shape of the wings and hair? :laughter:

shelby
12-27-2002, 08:51 PM
er....no.
Maybe i should change it.
:blush:

wharfrat
12-27-2002, 10:39 PM
er....no.
Maybe i should change it.
:blush:

NO! Please don't! :pray:

I think it's great!! :hubba:

RedEyE
12-27-2002, 10:42 PM
Originally posted by wharfrat
We don't want him.

We as in fans / or We as in the Miami front office??:huh:

.....and by the way Shelby, nice avatar :snicker:
J/K I really do like it.

Dozerdog
12-27-2002, 11:06 PM
What is that thing , Shelby? Looks like poop on a hot dog bun

Typ0
12-28-2002, 12:50 PM
Kordell Stewart is a terrible quarterback. He had one good season because he didn't try and do too much and he had one good game at night. He sucks. He couldn't even hold his job this season. He's terrible. He will bring down the quality of any team he starts on except perhaps the bengals. He's a mental basket case. He sucks. Send him to the fins.