PDA

View Full Version : a HUGE HIGH 5 to you WNY ZONER'S!!!

im4bflo
07-13-2005, 07:31 PM
Just got to let you guys know how much you're appreciated by us out-of-town BILLS fans. :hi5: You guys (and girls) ROCK! :urock:
When things like the throwback unvailing, and Billsfans get togethers happen, we'd love to be there, but can't:unhappy:, BUT you guys show the pics, and give the details, that makes it a hell of a lot easier for us, and gives us the feeling of almost being there. This website KICKS A$$!
BILLS FANS are #1, and you people make it easier to be an out-of-towner BILLS fan, THANKS! :cheers:

The_Philster
07-13-2005, 07:42 PM
:cheers: :up: You'll just be able to pay some of us back by helping us adjust to the West Coast for a few days this November

im4bflo
07-13-2005, 07:58 PM
:cheers: :up: You'll just be able to pay some of us back by helping us adjust to the West Coast for a few days this November
Dude, If it's your first time to a SD weekend, you're going to dig it!
I think any diehard Billsfan will have no problem adjusting to the West Coast, or anywhere. It's always planned out great, and nothing but fun and laughs!
We're right on the beach, so the view will be awesome:naughty::jill:
It'll be great to party with you guys again, I wonder if bowlingball shots were ever done on the beach? :snicker2:
Thanks for all your help, the pics, the news and stories and updates, I know you work hard to make this website GREAT, along with everyone else, this really helps, I can't wait to read the latest news every day, you keep our red,white&blue blood pumping BIG TIME! THANKS! :peace: out

Pride
07-13-2005, 09:02 PM
I fully agree!

We out of towners appreciate this site more than you can imagine! It is our life line to Bills Football!

BAM
07-13-2005, 09:07 PM
I fully agree!

We out of towners appreciate this site more than you can imagine! It is our life line to Bills Football!
Hell yes. :up:

:gobills:

tampabay25690
07-13-2005, 09:32 PM
Just got to let you guys know how much you're appreciated by us out-of-town BILLS fans. :hi5: You guys (and girls) ROCK! :urock:
When things like the throwback unvailing, and Billsfans get togethers happen, we'd love to be there, but can't:unhappy:, BUT you guys show the pics, and give the details, that makes it a hell of a lot easier for us, and gives us the feeling of almost being there. This website KICKS A$$!
BILLS FANS are #1, and you people make it easier to be an out-of-towner BILLS fan, THANKS! :cheers:

I COULDNT AGREE MORE.......... :bf1:

jdenning
07-13-2005, 09:45 PM
Im from Chicago and a HUGE Bills fan have been since I knew what football was and yes this site is amazing just like our team this year hopefully!

Mr. Miyagi
07-14-2005, 03:42 AM
Im from Chicago and a HUGE Bills fan have been since I knew what football was and yes this site is amazing just like our team this year hopefully!
You should hook up with EE then. He's a Chicago guy. ;)

Yes, thank you WNY Zoners from this guy in Wisconsin. :hail:

ryven
07-14-2005, 07:43 AM
ryven :hi5: WNY Bills fans

FlyingDutchman
07-14-2005, 11:49 AM
I just realized just how many of zoners are from outta town.....I guess I take it for granted living here...I remember when i went away to college and fell out of the Bills loop a little. I forgot how hard it is to follow the bills from afar. The bills training camp is 5 minutes from my house, and before i went to college I rarely went to the practices, after being away for some time I realized just how convenient it is to have them so close, and I plan to take full advantage of that now. You outta towners are true fans.....being in the land of the enemies, and still waivin the red white and blue.....keep it up!:bf1:

Jayhawk
07-14-2005, 12:31 PM
btw all you out of WNYers thank you for the kind words.

FreddyvsJason
07-14-2005, 01:26 PM
1-2-3-4 HIGH FIVE! :bf1:

im4bflo
07-14-2005, 06:31 PM
I just realized just how many of zoners are from outta town.....I guess I take it for granted living here...I remember when i went away to college and fell out of the Bills loop a little. I forgot how hard it is to follow the bills from afar. The bills training camp is 5 minutes from my house, and before i went to college I rarely went to the practices, after being away for some time I realized just how convenient it is to have them so close, and I plan to take full advantage of that now. You outta towners are true fans.....being in the land of the enemies, and still waivin the red white and blue.....keep it up!:bf1:
That's cool dude, some OoT's have it worse than others I bet.
I'm in CA where they can't even keep a team:roflmao:
So the smack is tough, but not as bad as living in Dallas or any division rivals town, that's got to be a *****!
Being able to go to all the cool events they put on, I miss that bad!
Take advantage of it bro, and let us know about it on the Zone!
:gobills:

Michael82
07-14-2005, 07:41 PM
You forgot about training camp. :(

But your welcome. :up:

HAMMER
07-14-2005, 10:52 PM
Great thread! Three cheers for the WNY zoners, I appreciate all the coverage as well. To all that are staying at the Best Western Blue Sea Lodge in San Diego you will have a blast. Couldn't be closer to the beach, next door to a good restaurant, and a few blocks from our beloved Bills Bar, BlindMelons. It is very hard not to love San Diego. Hopefully I will get to meet a bunch of you guys, oh yeah, and it is also my wedding weekend.

im4bflo
07-15-2005, 02:35 AM
You forgot about training camp. :(

But your welcome. :up:
Are you KIDDING?!!!
Bring on the training camp hype, we can't get enough, because we can't experience it. We're living it through you guys.
We all love your new camera LOL!

mush69
07-15-2005, 02:45 AM
Im4, Have ya combed your hat lately?

:cheers:

Jan Reimers
07-15-2005, 06:45 AM
I totally agree. Guys like Mikey, Clump, Eb and Phil really keep us informed. A tip of the hat to them all. :bf1:

TheGhostofJimKelly
07-15-2005, 07:02 AM
Yes, I am special.

Jan Reimers
07-15-2005, 07:19 AM
Yes, I am special.
Anyone from the home of the hamburger is always special.

Michael82
07-15-2005, 10:04 AM
Yes, I am special.
yeah you are. You make the best custom McFarlanes around! :up:

:hail: TGOJK

im4bflo
07-15-2005, 01:54 PM
Im4, Have ya combed your hat lately?

:cheers:
LOL!!! So you've seen my buffalo hat... it will make another appearence at the RALPH at the fish/jets games. I'll wear it in SD too.
Got to get her combed and ready for a killer season! GO BILLS!!!

LifetimeBillsFan
07-16-2005, 02:56 AM
As someone who suffered through most of the 1970s, the 1980s and the 1990s trying to follow the Bills in the NYC area, where more often than not Bills transactions don't even make the Transactions lists in the local sports pages, I want to add my thanks to all of you WNY Zoners as well. I can't even begin to say what a joy it is for me to be able to follow the team closely again thanks to this website and how grateful I am for the contributions of all of you from WNY who make this such a great place to follow our team. Thanks! :hi5: