PDA

View Full Version : A word about injuries and player substitutions

Ebenezer
07-13-2005, 10:55 PM
Please remember, the game takes into consideration how much a player played last year. As I have answered numerous times, if you have a player that missed a bunch of games last year he would miss a bunch of games or plays in the sim.

Also, since the game takes that into account it will substitute when it has to. That is why somebody who isn't in a STARTING formation can get stats. Backups are as important in this game as they are in the NFL. How many players play every play in a season? Maybe the QB and a linemen or two.

The game also takes into consideration the scores of the OL and the DL. The ratings that we based our drafts on also dictate how good a player is (of course). Having a couple of guys with 4-7 on your line will weaken it. Playing a 5 next to a 10 will weaken the 10 just like in the NFL.

Please feel free to ask questions.

The King
07-14-2005, 08:56 AM
I guess I dont get why my starter has 8 carries and my back up had 19

Michael82
07-14-2005, 11:18 AM
I'm curious what's up with all the penalties. I've noticed a bunch of teams are getting drive killing penalties, mine especially. What's with that?

ryjam282
07-14-2005, 12:18 PM
Yeah, and I have noticed that my team really sucks...What's with that. :scratch: