PDA

View Full Version : alright...

ublinkwescore
07-14-2005, 02:03 PM
I'm gonna get a bills jersey - and I'm gonna leave it up to you guys do decide which jersey I'll get - i'll narrow it down to the following...

Spikes
Clements
McGahee
Evans (I already have a Moulds jersey)
Losman

now let me know who Jersey I should sport every sunday this season.

Pride
07-14-2005, 02:05 PM
if you go losman, people will assume its flutie
if you go clements, he may not be here next year
Same with mcgahee, he may not be here next year either
go with Spikes or Evans! I feel Evans is a lifer... he will fill Eric's roll by midseason as the #1 WR

oldno711
07-14-2005, 02:05 PM
Spikes

Mudflap1
07-14-2005, 02:06 PM
Losman, West Coast born and bred.

Jon

Marvelous
07-14-2005, 02:08 PM
I wouldn't sport teh Evans over Moulds yet. Nothing more then Moulds only has a few years left and i'm sportin him till then. Unles of course you want attention then you should sport a Evans or Lousman. Safe players are Spikes & Evans though. If Clements resigns then we can all get one.....:)

don137
07-14-2005, 02:09 PM
Evans is the best in terms of safest pick for longevity on the team even though Losman is intruiging because you are a west coast guy and he has great potential but there is risk that he is a bust.

OpIv37
07-14-2005, 02:11 PM
if you go losman, people will assume its flutie
if you go clements, he may not be here next year
go with Spikes or Evans! I feel Evans is a lifer... he will fill Eric's roll by midseason as the #1 WR

Agreed, plus Losman and McGahee are still ?'s (although I do have a McGahee jersey). Spikes is the best way to go- he's a proven top player and he'll be here at least 2-3 more seasons.

BAM
07-14-2005, 02:16 PM
:( :nervous: :scratch: