PDA

View Full Version : The All New Sabres.com

pyrrhonist
07-14-2005, 07:27 PM
I'm surprised no one has mentioned it yet (Or at least put up a new thread), but the Sabres have redesigned the Sabres.com website. I am so-so with it so far. It got that "new, snazzy" look, but I kind of miss the old site. However, since a great deal is still under construction (The email part is one in particular I want done ASAP!), I'll save my ultimate judgment until they finish. Check it out, guys (And gals)!

Sabres.com (http://www.sabres.com)

lordofgun
07-14-2005, 09:57 PM
Lindy Ruff is still our coach??? :mad:

pyrrhonist
07-14-2005, 10:58 PM
Lindy Ruff is still our coach??? :mad:

Unfortunately. Prepare to see our goal scores play in a quasi-defensive role yet again this season! :down:

buffalofan19
07-15-2005, 10:01 AM
I'm surprised no one has mentioned it yet (Or at least put up a new thread), but the Sabres have redesigned the Sabres.com website. I am so-so with it so far. It got that "new, snazzy" look, but I kind of miss the old site. However, since a great deal is still under construction (The email part is one in particular I want done ASAP!), I'll save my ultimate judgment until they finish. Check it out, guys (And gals)!

Sabres.com (http://www.sabres.com/)
For now you can check your sabreshockey.com email by going to web.synacor.com. However, as of July 23, the entire email account will be terminated.

http://www.sabres.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?s=&threadid=7314

pyrrhonist
07-15-2005, 11:28 AM
Thank you for the heads-up! I only used that email as like a 3rd or 4th option, but it's good info to have. Thanks---Rep for ya! :up:

SkateZilla
07-15-2005, 02:19 PM
Im Suprised the Wings Took Babcock,

Look on the bright side,

Satans 5.5 Million This Year Is Now Gonna Be 4.18 Million

Myers57
07-15-2005, 06:49 PM
I wonder why they re-did the site, I actually liked the old one better and they had renovated it to that look just only a short time ago...

SkateZilla
07-15-2005, 08:08 PM
Webmasters Come and go and they Change the Site to their Personal Preferred Format...

David Deboudt
07-15-2005, 10:42 PM
I don't like that new website much iether... looks like a looooot of lost space on my screen, and a tiny window to read what you'd consider useful information... the little flashy things are nice the first time, but get boring in the end. Hopefully we'll build something nice on sabreszone, but I guess I'm not allowed to talk until I get a new one up :crazed:

pyrrhonist
07-22-2005, 11:08 AM
The more I go to the site, the more I dislike it. I think the biggest problem I have with it is the prominence of the red & black. I still would like us to return to the blue & gold at some point.

SkateZilla
07-22-2005, 06:41 PM
Sabres.com Changed thier site too...

pyrrhonist
07-22-2005, 08:34 PM
Sabres.com Changed thier site too...

:lolabove: :lolabove:

I believe that is the very reason why I started this thread, dude! :D

SkateZilla
07-22-2005, 09:05 PM
meant NHL.com hehe

Like i said , webmasters come and go,

possible Sabres and NHL started laying off people including the webmasters,

and when the NHL resumed they hired different webmasters, and the new ones changed the format to something they like

clumping platelets
07-22-2005, 11:00 PM
I just registered :up:

pyrrhonist
07-23-2005, 03:29 PM
I'm sure it has everything to do with the "new look" NHL.

I need to register over there, so I can have access to their supposed exclusive content. :up: