Rookies will have to contribute on special teams.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DaBillzAhDaShiznit
    • May 2004

Rookies will have to contribute on special teams.

From KFFL--

Bills | Gates Needs to Excel on Special Teams
    Thu, 14 Jul 2005 18:45:44 -0700

Mark Ludwiczak, of BuffaloBills.com, reports Buffalo Bills rookie RB Lionel Gates will have to excel on special teams in order to be considered for a roster spot. Gates has said he's open to the possibility of moving to fullback if it gives him a better chance to make the roster.

Bills | Gause Needs to Excel on Special Teams
    Thu, 14 Jul 2005 18:44:12 -0700

Mark Ludwiczak, of BuffaloBills.com, reports Buffalo Bills rookie DL George Gause will have to excel on special teams in order to be considered for a roster spot. Gause performed well during offseason coaching sessions, but the team has few opening on its defensive line heading into training camp.
    "Show me a good loser and I will show you an idiot"
    --Leo Durocher
  • Crisis
    • Aug 2004

Re: Rookies will have to contribute on special teams.

I hope we keep Gates around.
    Originally posted by LOSman WINS
    Vanek is Austrian not European
    Originally posted by Prov401
    Pacquiao isn't asian. He's from the philippines
    Originally posted by better days
    I will not be surprised if Tebow has more success than Peyton in the NFL.

Comment

• mysticsoto
      Too sober for this...
      • Apr 2004

Originally posted by DaBillzAhDaShiznit
      From KFFL--

Mark Ludwiczak, of BuffaloBills.com, reports Buffalo Bills rookie RB Lionel Gates will have to excel on special teams in order to be considered for a roster spot. Gates has said he's open to the possibility of moving to fullback if it gives him a better chance to make the roster.

Mark Ludwiczak, of BuffaloBills.com, reports Buffalo Bills rookie DL George Gause will have to excel on special teams in order to be considered for a roster spot. Gause performed well during offseason coaching sessions, but the team has few opening on its defensive line heading into training camp.
      I sincerely doubt Gates makes it then. Shelton is not going to be unseated, and we still have Burns not to mention the new undrafted guy...Goldsberry, who looks promising. Gates is probably PS material.

As to Gause...I'm surprised. I thought people were speaking highly of him. I thought he might backup Schobel...

Comment

• MDFINFAN
        • Jun 2003

Originally posted by DaBillzAhDaShiznit
        From KFFL--

No kidding, since when does a rookie not have to excel, if he's not the 1st or 2nd draft pick, on the st's///media types...

Reach for the stars

Comment

• Jan Reimers
          Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
          • May 2003

Originally posted by mysticsoto
          I sincerely doubt Gates makes it then. Shelton is not going to be unseated, and we still have Burns not to mention the new undrafted guy...Goldsberry, who looks promising. Gates is probably PS material.

As to Gause...I'm surprised. I thought people were speaking highly of him. I thought he might backup Schobel...
          Yeah, I think Gause will unseat Ritzmann as our fourth DE.
          Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

Working...
          X