• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • LouGrant
    The Zone Editor
    • Jul 2002

Bills name starting 5 on O/L

According to CBS Sportsline-

Coming out of spring drills, it was thought that competition would continue through the summer at center and left tackle, but coach Gregg Williams has already announced a starting five: Williams at right tackle, Marques Sullivan at right guard, Trey Teague at center, Ruben Brown at left guard and Jonas Jennings at left tackle. Injured veteran Jerry Ostroski could push Sullivan at right guard, but he's still nursing a tender knee and the train may be leaving the station.

Catch the rest of the story on www.BillsZone.com
    Get into the Zone
  • Pride
    • Jul 2002

Wow, kinda good to see, now they can work on pure chemistry

Comment

• Earthquake Enyart
      Legendary Zoner
      • Jul 2002

One step closer to my apoLOGy, as they get ready to cut Ostrowski.

Comment

• Ebenezer
        Give me a minute...
        • Jul 2002

I think Os is safe this year. Once you escalate his signing bonus and add another player to the roster the cap savings would only be about $450,000. At that cost you might as well keep a veteran who can play just about any position on the line. Look what a lack of vets did last year!!

For all the education and practice each of us undergoes, the achievment of mastery is ultimately the outcome of a personal quest for understanding.

Comment

• clumping platelets

Cap expert?? :shakehead:

June 1st!! June 1st!!

Comment

• Earthquake Enyart
            Legendary Zoner
            • Jul 2002

Cap room for not only this year, but next. Got to open up some room for the DL we need to make a serious run.

Comment

• Wys Guy
              Drew and Sam stole all my hair
              • Jul 2002

If Os can heal just fine, I think he'll be around next season too. He'll restructure now that he realizes his days as a starter are over. He's good depth assuming he doesn't get hurt every other game now which we'll find out this year.

If they cut him, I suspect it will be due to his lack of durability, not for any signifcant dropoff in ability. He can still play, especially as a backup.
              Replace Donahoe with Modrak and fire the entire coaching staff!

Then let's go to Disneyworld!

GO BILLS!!!

Comment

• Captain gameboy
                • Jul 2002

Sounds like GW has changed quite a bit. Last year- horns and everybody competes every day. This year, more decisive, less sophmoric. Let's hope his maturity ttranslates into effectiveness on game day.

Comment

Working...
                X