PDA

View Full Version : McGahee News

LVGrown
07-15-2005, 04:18 PM
Don't think this has been posted yet. I know next offseason is going to be a nailbiter, but this just makes it worse.

Jul 11 Adam Schefter, of NFL.com, reports agent Drew Rosenhaus is not expected to push for a contract extension for Buffalo Bills RB Willis McGahee, at least for this season. Rosenhaus has brought up the topic of a McGahee extension to the Bills, but he did nothing more than that. Should McGahee have the big year that many are expecting, the Bills can expect to hear from Rosenhaus shortly after the coming season.

Heres a link ... News and Notes: Willis McGahee (http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/players/6359/news)

Erin

Philisophical Troll
07-15-2005, 04:20 PM
Don't think this has been posted yet. I know next offseason is going to be a nailbiter, but this just makes it worse.

Heres a link ... News and Notes: Willis McGahee (http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/players/6359/news)

Erin
Even if this fool mcgahee has a good season expect a lengthy hold-out and ridiculous contract demands orchestrated by diabolical agent drew rosenhaus. Thank god this loser doesn't represent any of the great players on the cowboys!

Philagape
07-15-2005, 04:29 PM
It's because Drew believes what any knowledgeable person believes, that Willis will have a monster season. If he can average 100 yards a game last year, imagine what he can do at 100 percent

LVGrown
07-15-2005, 04:32 PM
Even if this fool mcgahee has a good season expect a lengthy hold-out and ridiculous contract demands orchestrated by diabolical agent drew rosenhaus. Thank god this loser doesn't represent any of the great players on the cowboys!

I think I will see what happens with all of Rosenhaus other "fools" this season before I worry too much about Willis sitting out next season. The Cowboys have great players? I could have swore the last of their great left a couple seasons ago. Julius Jones and Roy Williams are the only players I'd see myself ever wanting.

Nublar7
07-15-2005, 04:33 PM
It is going to be tuff to get a contract extension for your main offensive weapon when his agent is Rosenhaus. Expect to give up a HUGE amount of money and maybe even a holdout in the near future(like next TC).

Crisis
07-15-2005, 04:35 PM
Rosen-ass said the reasoning behind his hold-outs now are because, he (Rosen-ass) didn't make the contract. Well, he negotiated for Willis' current deal, let's see if he lives up to his word.

ryjam282
07-15-2005, 04:39 PM
Most of us knew this would come up. I mean, we did the guy a favor by taking him in the first round and he is clearly worth it. Then, he signed a deal that was incentive based because he wasn't going to play the first season and no one was sure he would even come back at all. It really makes me angry but this is what the NFL is coming too. At least for Rosenhaus players. They sign a deal and then renig on it and want more money. They should really all sign 1-2 year deals cuase that is really all they are going to stay for before he starts asking for more.

Thank god Portis sucked last year cause he won't be asking for anymore money this season but you can bet if he had 1800 yards and 20 TD's he would be asking for a little more cash.

Patti120
07-15-2005, 04:52 PM
McGahee's response when questioned about having RosenA$$ as his agent and the fact that he seems to cause trouble was that anyone questioning RosenA$$ should "come over to the dark side".

Saw that on Tv a few days ago.

I hope to god he has a great year but that he doesn't pull any crap, like TO. Signing him to an extension could be extremely difficult.

Marvelous
07-15-2005, 05:02 PM
We are loaded with talent and it's amazing we are in such great cap shape....
I assume next year or the eyar after we lose a star or 2.
McGahee or Clements? both?
Posey? not a star but will we keep him.
McGee? he will command some attention.
Kelsay if he breaks out. kind of a reach but im just sayin.......

OpIv37
07-15-2005, 05:13 PM

I hate to say it, but I agree with this POS about the hold-out. We're either going to have to pay up the ass to sign McGahee, which means we won't be able to keep Losman or Evans when their contracts expire and we're going to be back to rebuilding pretty damn quick.

Clements is gone after this season regardless of what happens with McGahee. Drew Rosenass is the scurge of the NFL. He should be tortured in ways that make Abu Ghraib seem like a five-star resort then left to rot in the desert.

Drive 4 Five
07-15-2005, 05:16 PM

Doesn't Rosenhaus represent Bledsoe? Of course you have nothing to worry about because even the greedy Rosenhaus could not strike up much of a bargain for an old used up QB of low intelligence such as your savior.

Drive 4 Five
07-15-2005, 05:21 PM
Doesn't Rosenhaus represent Bledsoe? Of course you have nothing to worry about because even the greedy Rosenhaus could not strike up much of a bargain for an old used up QB of low intelligence such as your savior.

Actually it is David Dunn. :sorry:

My bad, Ol' Drew isn't good enough to be represented by Rosencock. I guess none of Dallas' players are.

Bert102176
07-15-2005, 09:48 PM
Troll the Cowboys don't have any great players so duh ofcourse he doesn't represent any of them cowboys

AndreReed83
07-16-2005, 12:30 AM
He probably doesn't represent any Dallas player because Jerry Jones has the money to never worry about holdouts and Rosenhaus wouldn't be able to orchestrate any holdouts, thus keeping his name out of the headlines.

Or maybe Dallas won't draft any Rosenhaus players because Parcells would punch Drew's lights out as soon as he started pulling some of his BS with Dallas.

Bill Brasky
07-16-2005, 12:57 AM
Rosen-ass said the reasoning behind his hold-outs now are because, he (Rosen-ass) didn't make the contract. Well, he negotiated for Willis' current deal, let's see if he lives up to his word.
I doubt that will happen. He is a POS. As much as I hate to say it, I doubt Willis will stay with us more than a few years... mostly because of his agent.

jmb1099
07-16-2005, 01:13 AM
The boys have Drew...have fun with that.