X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • RedEyE
    • Jul 2002

Love Hearing this....

Their timing should be close to perfect at the opener....

Bills | Losman, Evans Working Overtime
    Fri, 15 Jul 2005 14:06:40 -0700
    Mark Ludwiczak, of BuffaloBills.com, reports Buffalo Bills WR Lee Evans and QB J.P. Losman have worked 10-15 minutes on various routes and patterns each day after practice was over. "We certainly are still learning (about) each other, what he wants to do, what I want to do, what we want to do," said Evans. "It's still a work in progress right now, but we're taking great strides toward it."

Bills | Evans Feeling More Comfortable
    Fri, 15 Jul 2005 14:07:14 -0700

Mark Ludwiczak, of BuffaloBills.com, reports Buffalo Bills WR Lee Evans is feeling more at ease heading into his second NFL season. "I'm so much further ahead than where I was last year," Evans said. "I feel that gives me a little bit extra incentive to keep it going. Just knowing the success I had last year and the way I felt, this year I should be a lot more comfortable and just kind of know the ropes a little more. ... I have great expectations of myself. And as long as I go out there and play the way I know how to play, I think I'll be fine. As long as it fits within the team concept, making the plays that need to be made to help us win games - that's the bottom line."

Bills | Moulds Says Evans Can Reach 1,300 Yards
    Fri, 15 Jul 2005 14:07:38 -0700

Mark Ludwiczak, of BuffaloBills.com, reports Buffalo Bills WR Eric Moulds said he thinks that barring injury, WR Lee Evans could be a 1,300-yard receiver this season.
  • Tatonka
    • Jul 2002

Re: Love Hearing this....

thanks for blowing up evans, moulds.. now he is gonna go in the 4th-5th round of the fantasy draft instead of the 10th.

"All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

• AndreReed83
      Dink or dunk, Mularkey just plain stunk.
      • Mar 2004

I got Evans in the 11th on my fantasy team. Uh huh, uh huh, I know, I know.... genius.

"Look it up Thurman!!!" ~Marv Levy~
      "It's like someone walking into your house and punching your mother RIGHT in the the face." ~Darryl Talley ~

Comment

• Philagape
        WIN NOW
        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by AndreReed83
        I got Evans in the 11th on my fantasy team. Uh huh, uh huh, I know, I know.... genius.
        No, just means the rest of them were stupid
        "It is better to be divided by truth than to be united by error." -- Martin Luther

"Those who appease the crocodile will simply be eaten last." -- Winston Churchill

2003 BZ Pick Em Champion
        2004 BZ Big Money League Champion

Comment

• LifetimeBillsFan
          All-Pro Zoner
          • Aug 2004

You've just got to love the work ethic of both of these guys. I think they are going to make a marvelous tandem.

I hope that JP is getting some additional work in with E.Moulds, too, though. As I recall, they had a bit of a problem connecting with each other early on in the OTAs and said that they needed to get some more work in together to get on the same page with one another.
          Those who do not learn from the past are doomed to repeat it. And, thus it was that they surrendered their freedom; not with a bang, but without even a whimper.

Comment

• LVGrown
            Vegas Growed
            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by AndreReed83
            Wow, I can't believe he fell that far ... both the leagues I am in, he went pretty quick and I wasn't able to get him. I believe he went before Moulds in both of them. I was quite proud!

Erin

Comment

• The Spaz
              • Mar 2003

I was able to get Holmes, Harrison and Holt in the first 3 rounds.

Comment

• Philagape
                WIN NOW
                • Jul 2002

Originally posted by The Spaz
                I was able to get Holmes, Harrison and Holt in the first 3 rounds.
                You better have Larry Johnson too. Drafting Holmes this year means using two picks on him.
                "It is better to be divided by truth than to be united by error." -- Martin Luther

"Those who appease the crocodile will simply be eaten last." -- Winston Churchill

2003 BZ Pick Em Champion

Comment

• FTW_Metal
                  • Jul 2005

sounds great

Comment

• im4bflo
                    the EPITOMY of PATHETIC
                    • Sep 2003

That's great, but I'd like to hear that Moulds and Parrish were out there too!
                    And a couple TE's would be better.
                    The more automatic they can get, the less pressure on JP, who's going to be so FIRED UP, that confidence should focus him in more quickly.

Comment

• Philisophical Troll
                      Take my dating advice, it worked for me on my sister :up:
                      • Jul 2005

Originally posted by RedEyE
                      Their timing should be close to perfect at the opener....

Bills | Losman, Evans Working Overtime
                      Fri, 15 Jul 2005 14:06:40 -0700
                      Mark Ludwiczak, of BuffaloBills.com, reports Buffalo Bills WR Lee Evans and QB J.P. Losman have worked 10-15 minutes on various routes and patterns each day after practice was over. "We certainly are still learning (about) each other, what he wants to do, what I want to do, what we want to do," said Evans. "It's still a work in progress right now, but we're taking great strides toward it."

Bills | Evans Feeling More Comfortable
                      Fri, 15 Jul 2005 14:07:14 -0700

Mark Ludwiczak, of BuffaloBills.com, reports Buffalo Bills WR Lee Evans is feeling more at ease heading into his second NFL season. "I'm so much further ahead than where I was last year," Evans said. "I feel that gives me a little bit extra incentive to keep it going. Just knowing the success I had last year and the way I felt, this year I should be a lot more comfortable and just kind of know the ropes a little more. ... I have great expectations of myself. And as long as I go out there and play the way I know how to play, I think I'll be fine. As long as it fits within the team concept, making the plays that need to be made to help us win games - that's the bottom line."

Bills | Moulds Says Evans Can Reach 1,300 Yards
                      Fri, 15 Jul 2005 14:07:38 -0700

Mark Ludwiczak, of BuffaloBills.com, reports Buffalo Bills WR Eric Moulds said he thinks that barring injury, WR Lee Evans could be a 1,300-yard receiver this season.
                      Delusions of grandeur.....a philisophical question: Will Duanta Robinson care about Lossmans hard work and commitment to the game when he intercepts an errant pass to Evans and runs it back for a touchdown? I think not.

I truly pity you delusional bills fans, you are in for a rude awakening come september.

Comment

• FlyingDutchman
                        • Apr 2005

Originally posted by Philisophical Troll
                        Delusions of grandeur.....a philisophical question: Will Duanta Robinson care about Lossmans hard work and commitment to the game when he intercepts an errant pass to Evans and runs it back for a touchdown? I think not.

I truly pity you delusional bills fans, you are in for a rude awakening come september.
                        LOL....we're in for a rude awakening?? You picked up Drew Bledsoe...you guys shoulda kept that coke sniffing Carter, he was your only chance at a bright future....Too bad you picked up a horrible quarterback who is on the downside of his career and expected to only get worse....Enjoy last place in the pathetic NFC says a WillisMcnasty

Comment

• Philagape
                          WIN NOW
                          • Jul 2002

you are in for a rude awakening come september.
                          Not only are his posts idiotic, but he plagiarizes phrases...

Originally posted by TheGhostofJimKelly
                          Oh son, you are in for a rude awakening.

2003 BZ Pick Em Champion

Comment

• im4bflo
                            the EPITOMY of PATHETIC
                            • Sep 2003

You'll be real quiet, and most likely gone from here, come Sept.
                            wait til you see Drew play, and wait til DUHnta Robin'someone see's Evans blow by him for a TD, he'll understand what hard work and commitment can do!

Comment

• VegasDave
                              • Aug 2004

Troll, your touching yourself again...stop it guy! In Vegas we are curently drooling to bet against the spread with Dallas. You may see a spark out of him every now and then but its his inconsistancies and pressure problems that will lure the betters thus causing Cowboys fan to pout more often than not! It's reality kid.....sucks to be you!

Comment

Working...
                              X