X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • elltrain22
    • Sep 2003

So damn excited...

Just gotta say, I cannot wait to FINALLY see some Sabres hockey. I missed NHL hockey tremendously, and really am optimisitc about our future. Biron should be solid this year, and w/ Drury, Briere, & Kotalik we're really going to a player in the EAstern Conference this year.
    If you walk with Jesus today, you don't have anything to worry about tomorrow...
  • SabreEleven
    • Aug 2002

Re: So damn excited...

I'm excited.

Comment

• Bill Brasky
      Drives an ice cream truck covered in human skulls
      • Jan 2004

It should be a great few seasons for Buffalo sports.

If the young offense of the Bills and young Sabres team can live up to the hype, it should be a great time for Buffalo sports. Hopefully we can finally win one.

Comment

• Myers57
        Registered User and McLovin stunt double
        • Sep 2003

THIS IS THE YEAR!!! CAN YOU FEEL IT?!?!?!

Comment

• JD
          Sabres Zone
          • Sep 2003

Originally posted by jfreeman
          It should be a great few seasons for Buffalo sports.

If the young offense of the Bills and young Sabres team can live up to the hype, it should be a great time for Buffalo sports. Hopefully we can finally win one.

For this reason i want to make a website dedicated to buffalo sports as a whole.....

sabres, bills, bisons, bandits..............
          then college teams.......bulls etc....mayb even updates on local area h.s. teams as well if the website became a hit quickly.....
          “You hold a players only meeting and get each guy to stand up and say what he can bring to the table... and if he doesn't, you punch him in the face.” ~~ Harry Neale, on how to fix the Sabres season.

Comment

• Uncle Jesse
            • Sep 2004

Im still kinda pissed over the whole thing, prolly wont be wasting my money on sabres tickets quite yet.

Comment

Working...
            X