PDA

View Full Version : Who will still be at the game this weekend?

PA Season Ticket Holder
12-27-2002, 12:11 AM
Of course it's not sold out, so how many people are packing it in, and who is gonna make the trip?

THATHURMANATOR
12-27-2002, 08:24 AM
I will be there!!!

LABillsFan
12-27-2002, 08:29 AM
I'm in town for the holidays and will be there as well.

Patrick76777
12-27-2002, 08:36 AM
I'll be there.

Valerie
12-27-2002, 08:43 AM
I swear I just answered this question in the Twilight Zone. lol Anyway, I won't be there. I'm done traveling until February. This month has been crazy with all my trips. I'm looking forward to hanging out at home and doing NOTHING! I don't even plan to leave my house to go to the bar to watch the game. Actually, I plan on watching the Cowboys v. Skins game. I'm hoping that my 'Boys can end the year with a BANG and a BIG win over the Skins. A sweep would be nice. :)

Enjoy the game all of you who will be there. Stay warm. :)

doug45
12-27-2002, 10:30 AM
I will be there as always.

JayWood
12-27-2002, 01:11 PM
I was going to get rid of the tickets, but Thankfully I can keep them now, will make my last trip up to the Ralph and Buffalo for this season this weekend. Lets end the season on a high note!!!

The_Philster
12-27-2002, 03:16 PM
Originally posted by Jaded 7
I swear I just answered this question in the Twilight Zone. lol Anyway, I won't be there. I'm done traveling until February. This month has been crazy with all my trips. I'm looking forward to hanging out at home and doing NOTHING! I don't even plan to leave my house to go to the bar to watch the game. Actually, I plan on watching the Cowboys v. Skins game. I'm hoping that my 'Boys can end the year with a BANG and a BIG win over the Skins. A sweep would be nice. :)

Enjoy the game all of you who will be there. Stay warm. :)

You did answer it....someone was greedy for zonebucks :D
Hope you enjoy your leisure time while you got it. :)

I'll be there of course. I've only missed 2 games in 7 years...and the last one was in 1997. :up:

THATHURMANATOR
12-27-2002, 03:25 PM
Phil you are a true baller!!!!

clumping platelets
12-27-2002, 03:32 PM
Eb & I will be there :)

The_Philster
12-27-2002, 03:38 PM
Originally posted by THATHURMANATOR
Phil you are a true baller!!!!

I have to be. We lost both the games I missed. A few years ago, I went to a friend's wedding in Lancaster, PA on a Saturday...I left at 4am Sunday morning to still make it to the game.

PA Season Ticket Holder
12-28-2002, 07:40 PM
Originally posted by The_Philster

You did answer it....someone was greedy for zonebucks :D
Hope you enjoy your leisure time while you got it. :)

I'll be there of course. I've only missed 2 games in 7 years...and the last one was in 1997. :up:

LOL

I wasn't being greedy for ZB's. I was messing around with the poll system and forgot to hit the button to post a poll to get to the next part.

I tried deleting the whole thread but it wouldn't let me so I came up with the first thing off the top of my head instead of leaving a post with 1 letter in it :). Then I went over there and noticed that thread too. DOH

Novacane
12-28-2002, 10:35 PM
I'll be there