X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • That Guy
    • Apr 2004

I'm Really Optimistic About This Season

...and I have no fricken clue why. Can anyone help me out?
  • BuffaloRanger
    WORK HARD. PLAY HARD. LIVE HARD.
    • Mar 2003

Re: I'm Really Optimistic About This Season

Great potential makes people envision great things.

Sometimes I imagine them being undefeated and the talk of the NFL heading into that Sunday night game in New England.

Other times I imagine the Oline getting dominated by the Texans and JP getting sacked 7 times...in the 1st half.
    Buffalo Only and Always.

Comment

• casdhf
      • Jul 2002

I'm excited pretty much every season at this time
      Originally posted by BillsZone Mod
      cas,

I'm just letting you know that you have been given 2 points for telling Wys AKA Mark to kill himself.

BillsZone Mod

Comment

• That Guy
        • Apr 2004

Well of course I'm excited. But in the back of my mind I keep thinking we're gonna go like 11-5 or something. I ALWAYS have low expectations for the team before the season (though it usually ends up being a close prediction), but this year I just have a different feeling.

Comment

• ghz in pittsburgh
          • Aug 2004

Injury is always a factor that no one can predict. The Bills already had one in their 3rd round pick. Hopefully that was the biggie this year.

I can tell you where the Bills are going after the 1st game, namely Losman's performance. We need to see whether he has "it" or not - I don't expect that he's going to translate all that "it" on the field this year. Whether you admit it or not, Losman's performance determines the fate of the Bills this year.

Comment

• Philisophical Troll
            Take my dating advice, it worked for me on my sister :up:
            • Jul 2005

Originally posted by That Guy
            ...and I have no fricken clue why. Can anyone help me out?
            Pee Wee, let me give you the word of the day: Propaganda. You are confused, misled and in need of guidance. Tom Donahoe is a master manipulater and you are all merely pawns in his sick little game....a game that I might add is quite dangerous. He knows that the heat is on to produce, that is why he cut Drew Bledsoe, traded Travis Henry, and drafted 'the best players available' instead of need. He's merely staving off his own elimination as he trys to save his pathetic career. But the sad thing is a philisophical troll knows the end is imminent. All of the gambles he made will backfire in a major way this upcoming 05' campaign and he will be exposed for the degenerate he is. Anarchy, chaos and massive confusion will ensue as the angry homers storm his stronghold at one bills drive...the question is where will you be on this historic day?

There is still hope left for you, open your eyes and I can show you the path to redemption. Don't allow the propaganda and optimism cloud your better judgement. Embrace this joyous rebuilding era and you won't be disappointed come October when the Bills are mathematically eliminated.

Comment

• BuffaloRanger
              WORK HARD. PLAY HARD. LIVE HARD.
              • Mar 2003

Do you write the propaganda for the muslim goat-fu#king terrorists on the side?

You ruin your valid points with exaggerations and name calling.
              Buffalo Only and Always.

Comment

• ublinkwescore
                Sab and TD are insignificant
                • Sep 2002

Darn - I so wanted to give fecal turd some posrep for that post - it made me laugh instead of just wishing I could slap him.
                www.gamersconspiracy.com - where gamers conspire

Comment

• ublinkwescore
                  • Sep 2002

now it says I have to spread some rep around before I can give it to fecal turd.

Comment

• FlyingDutchman
                    • Apr 2005

Originally posted by Philisophical Troll
                    Pee Wee, let me give you the word of the day: Propaganda. You are confused, misled and in need of guidance. Tom Donahoe is a master manipulater and you are all merely pawns in his sick little game....a game that I might add is quite dangerous. He knows that the heat is on to produce, that is why he cut Drew Bledsoe, traded Travis Henry, and drafted 'the best players available' instead of need. He's merely staving off his own elimination as he trys to save his pathetic career. But the sad thing is a philisophical troll knows the end is imminent. All of the gambles he made will backfire in a major way this upcoming 05' campaign and he will be exposed for the degenerate he is. Anarchy, chaos and massive confusion will ensue as the angry homers storm his stronghold at one bills drive...the question is where will you be on this historic day?

There is still hope left for you, open your eyes and I can show you the path to redemption. Don't allow the propaganda and optimism cloud your better judgement. Embrace this joyous rebuilding era and you won't be disappointed come October when the Bills are mathematically eliminated.
                    nobody cares about your senseless rambling....what is the point of you writing this? Lay off the drugs and get a hobbie....I dont understand why you right pointless statements on a Bills website....is your life really that sweet?

Comment

• FlyingDutchman
                      • Apr 2005

*write

Comment

• FlyingDutchman
                        • Apr 2005

Back to the point.....I have been optimistic all off season for a couple of reasons......1. we almost made the playoffs so the young guys got confidence and have something to build on...2. When the offense was on the second half of the year, we blew teams out, I think having a mobile quarterback will only make the O better....I really dont agree we are taking a step back.....3. D is still intact....enough said..4.Special teams....enough said...5. Willis Mcgahee for a full season...enough said...6. last, I like our schedule, I like the way it starts, and for once we have our bye week mid season...instead of week 3 or 4, I feel likes its been like that for a long time........I can see the Bills going into Foxboro with 1 or 2 losses...lets just hope!

Comment

• ublinkwescore
                          • Sep 2002

I'm just as optimistic as anyone else - maybe more so.

Comment

• Mahdi
                            • Mar 2004

Originally posted by BuffaloRanger
                            Do you write the propaganda for the muslim goat-fu#king terrorists on the side?

You ruin your valid points with exaggerations and name calling.
                            Thats interesting coming from a racist......

Comment

• Bert102176
                              • Aug 2002

I think JP brings a little bit of cockiness, and enthusiasm to the team and we have needed it, but would still like some nastiness on the OL
                              lets go BUFFALO lets go BUFFALO

Comment

Working...
                              X