• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Night Train
    Retired - On Several Levels
    • Jul 2005

Titans GM - "Henry Deal Not Done Yet"

Sounds like he's talking about the extension. Seems Floyd Reese is not happy an agreement in principle leaked out to ESPN. We'll see.

Ooooh. Maybe now we'll get that 2nd round pick. The offer that the Donahoe critics said he blew by " not taking calls ". :-)
    Anonymity is an abused privilege, abused most by people who mistake vitriol for wisdom and cynicism for wit
  • Bert102176
    • Aug 2002

Re: Titans GM - "Henry Deal Not Done Yet"

would love for the Seahawks to come in and offer a 2nd that way he wouldn't be in the AFC
    lets go BUFFALO lets go BUFFALO

Comment

• mysticsoto
      Too sober for this...
      • Apr 2004

Originally posted by Night Train
      http://www.tennessean.com/apps/pbcs....81/1328/SPORTS

Sounds like he's talking about the extension. Seems Floyd Reese is not happy an agreement in principle leaked out to ESPN. We'll see.

Ooooh. Maybe now we'll get that 2nd round pick. The offer that the Donahoe critics said he blew by " not taking calls ". :-)
      If that's true, then Reese did himself a disservice by not keeping shut. Now the pressure is on Jacksonville's FO to get a deal done and up the ante. This, of course, benefits us - so I don't mind. But if they are now quoted as having said that they would have offered a 2nd rounder for TH, they can hardly backpedal now.

I don't care if we have to possibly face TH in the playoffs, if we get a 2nd from the Jaguars...we need to take it!!!

Comment

• oldno711
        • Mar 2004

Originally posted by mysticsoto

I don't care if we have to possibly face TH in the playoffs, if we get a 2nd from the Jaguars...we need to take it!!!
        I agree. Take the 2nd (if possible). If not, take the 3rd with a smile and be done with it.

Comment

• HHURRICANE
          • Mar 2005

Originally posted by oldno711
          I agree. Take the 2nd (if possible). If not, take the 3rd with a smile and be done with it.
          Short and sweet. Well said!

Comment

Working...
          X