X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • oldno711
    • Mar 2004

TH to TEN

Anyone think the Jags will try and swoop in and offer a 2nd rounder?

Henry headed to Tennessee
    Jul 18 - Henry told a Nashville television station Sunday, "I'm just happy to be a Tennessee Titan," according to the Nashville Tennessean. However, Titans GM Floyd Reese told the paper that trade talks with Buffalo "are still an ongoing process" and "that nothing has been finalized."
    ESPN.com's Len Pasquarelli reported Saturday that the Titans have reached agreement in principle on a trade to acquire Henry in exchange for their 2006 third-round draft choice.

The Tennessean reports that the Titans have not worked out a contract extension for Henry and could choose to let him leave in free agency after one season.
  • Michael82
    • Jul 2002

Re: TH to TEN

It would be hilarious if the Jags called TD and offered a 2nd rounder straight up. I bet TD would call Reese back and say, forget about Henry, the deal's off.

Comment

• casdhf
      • Jul 2002

Re: TH to TEN

**** the titans and their miricle throw back
      Originally posted by BillsZone Mod
      cas,

I'm just letting you know that you have been given 2 points for telling Wys AKA Mark to kill himself.

BillsZone Mod

Comment

• HHURRICANE
        • Mar 2005

I love it!!

I don't know how all of this works but if Tenn. is denying a deal is done, maybe the Bills are already courting a 2nd rounder from Jax. The Jags have a PR nightmare right now and if they don't get Henry they are going to look incredibly stupid. One paper in Jacksonville is already writing off their season.

Comment

• Michael82
          • Jul 2002

Re: I love it!!

Originally posted by HHURRICANE
          I don't know how all of this works but if Tenn. is denying a deal is done, maybe the Bills are already courting a 2nd rounder from Jax. The Jags have a PR nightmare right now and if they don't get Henry they are going to look incredibly stupid. One paper in Jacksonville is already writing off their season.

That's hilarious. I'd LMAO if Donahoe screws over the Titans and gets a 2nd rounder out of it.

Comment

Working...
          X
          😀
          😂
          🥰
          😘
          🤢
          😎
          😞
          😡
          👍