PDA

View Full Version : The next three weeks!!

Ebenezer
07-18-2005, 11:15 AM
My schedule is simply packed the next three weeks. I will not be around much at all. Things get a lot easier once we get into August. I will be around to sim the games. It will be owners responsibilities to get changes/waiver moves to me. If you see that I am not around for a few days, don't panic. I will not sim the games without making sure I have everything sent to me. I cannot read what I do not receive. I put the games on Wednesdays because I knew it was the only day of the week I knew I would be around.

Thanks for understanding.

R. Rich
07-18-2005, 11:45 AM
If you need Devin, Mike, or myself to do something to lighten the load, just say so. You don't have to do everything all by yourself, you know. We're here if you need help.

The King
07-18-2005, 11:46 AM
Rich I need you to win one game so I have the undisputed 1st pick in next years draft.

Ebenezer
07-18-2005, 11:48 AM
If you need Devin, Mike, or myself to do something to lighten the load, just say so. You don't have to do everything all by yourself, you know. We're here if you need help.
thanks! I'll let you know.

R. Rich
07-18-2005, 01:36 PM
Rich I need you to win one game so I have the undisputed 1st pick in next years draft.

I can't do that......you might draft the guy I want to take.