Less than two weeks left until Training Camp begins...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Michael82
    • Jul 2002

Less than two weeks left until Training Camp begins...

I'll be there as the BillsZone reporter again, getting the latest scoop for all you guys and keeping you updated.

So, I figured I would start this out by asking people what kind of things that people wanted me to keep an eye out for.

What players did you want to know about and what position battles are you most interested in?

Are there any players that you would like me to try to get photos of?

Let me know in this thread and I will do my hardest to get what you guys want. You guys can help me figure out who to keep an eye on, and what to look for each day.
  • Gunzlingr
    • Jul 2002

Re: Less than two weeks left until Training Camp begins...

I want pics of FBH naked. Get to it.
    You think you're hot **** in a champagne glass, but you're really cold diarrhea in a Dixie cup!

Comment

• Mr. Miyagi
      Lecter's Little *****

• Sep 2002

Originally posted by Gunzlingr
      Who needs Mikey for that? Just go to one of her family reunions.

Comment

• Michael82
        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Gunzlingr
        I'm on it.

Now please keep this on topic. I want to get a bunch of people to reply so maybe I can watch a different player each day or something and I'll put the info in my training camp report for that day too.

Comment

• Mr. Miyagi
          Lecter's Little *****

• Sep 2002

Mikey, seriously I'd like to know more about how Jim Leonhard is doing in camp and whether he looks to be making the team or not. I really like this guy's heart and style, and want to see him make it.

Plus, he's a Wisconsin Badger.

Thanks.

Comment

• LtBillsFan66
            • Jul 2002

A general recap is always good. Who looks good. Who looks bad. Fights. Coaches yelling. Etc.

Comment

• Michael82
              • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Mr. Miyagi
              Mikey, seriously I'd like to know more about how Jim Leonhard is doing in camp and whether he looks to be making the team or not. I really like this guy's heart and style, and want to see him make it.

Plus, he's a Wisconsin Badger.

Thanks.
              I will definitely be keeping an eye on him. Hopefully he shines like Rashad Baker did last year.

Comment

• Mr. Miyagi
                Lecter's Little *****

• Sep 2002

Also the Parrish-Reed battle for slot receiver will be very interesting. Thanks.

Comment

• Michael82
                  • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Mr. Miyagi
                  Also the Parrish-Reed battle for slot receiver will be very interesting. Thanks.
                  You mean Parrish/Reed/Aiken.

Comment

• Italian Stallion
                    Knows More Than You
                    • Feb 2004

Mikey, i go to camp alot as well, maybe we can meet up and talk Bills on a few occasions..... My uncle gets alumni tix to the closed practice where there is catered food and one on ones with the players, let me know if your interested.

I'm personally gonna be keeping an eye on the backup RB situation and the play of Mike Gandy.
                    BILLS FOOTBALL

SABRES HOCKEY

METS BASEBALL

I like cheeseburgers and eva mendes

Comment

• Michael82
                      • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Italian Stallion
                      Mikey, i go to camp alot as well, maybe we can meet up and talk Bills on a few occasions..... My uncle gets alumni tix to the closed practice where there is catered food and one on ones with the players, let me know if your interested.

I'm personally gonna be keeping an eye on the backup RB situation and the play of Mike Gandy.
                      I am DEFINITELY interested. That would be awesome. Maybe I could even get a one-on-one interview for the site too.

Look for the guy hanging near the fence and running around with a camera around his neck and a notebook in his hand. I'm the only one who writes notes while standing at the fence, so I should be easy to spot. Just ask John Guy where the spy is.

Comment

• Italian Stallion
                        Knows More Than You
                        • Feb 2004

Originally posted by Mikey82
                        I am DEFINITELY interested. That would be awesome. Maybe I could even get a one-on-one interview for the site too.

Look for the guy hanging near the fence and running around with a camera around his neck and a notebook in his hand. I'm the only one who writes notes while standing at the fence, so I should be easy to spot. Just ask John Guy where the spy is.

Sounds good to me man...Breakfast sandwiches on me! (ate alot of those during the AM practices last year)
                        BILLS FOOTBALL

SABRES HOCKEY

METS BASEBALL

I like cheeseburgers and eva mendes

Comment

• Michael82
                          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Italian Stallion
                          Sounds good to me man...Breakfast sandwiches on me! (ate alot of those during the AM practices last year)
                          Sounds good.

What I usually did was grab a bagel at Wegmans, before I left. i ate that, went home and changed and then headed to camp. I'd around for autographs after camp and then head to McDonalds on the way home for a Fruit & Yogurt Parfait or M&M McFlurry.

I just pray that this disgusting heat wave is done in time for training camp, or else those afternoon sessions are going to be hell.

Comment

• ZacGriffi~82
                            • Jun 2003

Umm..

Oline
                            Oline
                            Oline
                            Jp Losman
                            Oline
                            Oline
                            Oline
                            www.billsaddiction.com -The Home of Bills Addicts-

Comment

• The King
                              Without me it's just Awe so
                              • Jun 2004

Id be curious to hear about the chemistry between Losman and McGahee. How they inter-act and get along. I see McGahee as being a real *****.
                              I remember that one fateful day when Coach took me aside. I knew what was coming. "You don't have to tell me," I said. "I'm off the team, aren't I?"
                              "Well," said Coach, "you never were really ON the team. You made that uniform you're wearing out of rags and towels, and your helmet is a toy space helmet.
                              You show up at practice and then either steal the ball and make us chase you to get it back, or you try to tackle people at inappropriate times."
                              It was all
                              true what he was saying. And yet, I thought something is brewing inside the head of this Coach.
                              He sees something in me, some kind of raw talent that he can
                              mold. But that's when I felt the handcuffs go on.

Comment

Working...
                              X