• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Gunzlingr
    • Jul 2002

Jason 700 gets busted!

Man impersonated Roethlisberger for dates

Authorities said Brian Jackson, 31, dated two women by pretending to be Pittsburgh Steelers quarterbacks Ben Roethlisberger and Brian St. Pierre.
    Jackson, arrested Friday, was charged with harassment for allegedly continuing to contact both women after they learned of the ruses. He was also charged with criminal mischief for allegedly ruining a Steelers jersey owned by one of the women's neighbors when he signed his worthless rendition of Roethlisberger's autograph on it. The jersey was worth $75 before it was signed, police said.

Jackson and his attorney, Paul Boas, declined comment after he was arraigned in Pittsburgh City Court and released on an unsecured bond Friday. Boas again declined comment when reached at his office. Jackson faces a preliminary hearing July 25.

The team didn't immediately return a call seeking comment.

In one of the scams, Jackson arrived at the woman's home on July 6, gave her an autographed football and pretended to be Roethlisberger, signing the neighbor's jersey, authorities said.

When she got home from their date that night, the neighbor brought her a newspaper article and told her that the man wasn't Roethlisberger.

Allegheny County police said Jackson pretended to be St. Pierre, the third-string quarterback, when he met a woman last September. She told police that during the three weeks they were in contact, Jackson often talked of his "teammates" and offered to autograph footballs for neighborhood kids. Jackson also told the woman to watch Steelers games so she could see him when he went into the game, police said.

When the woman did watch a Steelers game, she saw the real Brian St. Pierre on the screen and realized that Jackson was an impostor, police said. Jackson tried to explain to the woman that he looked "different" on TV, but she asked him not to contact her, police said.

more
    You think you're hot **** in a champagne glass, but you're really cold diarrhea in a Dixie cup!
  • Uncle Jesse
    • Sep 2004

Re: Jason 700 gets busted!

What a weirdo, he needs some help.

Comment

• Mr. Miyagi
      Lecter's Little *****

• Sep 2002

Originally posted by LindellSucks
      What a weirdo, he needs some help.
      He got laid with that little lie. Brilliant.

Comment

• ublinkwescore
        Sab and TD are insignificant
        • Sep 2002

that guys a tragedy.
        www.gamersconspiracy.com - where gamers conspire

Comment

• Jeff1220
          H to the 12:20
          • Jul 2002

Jason 700?

Comment

• jpdex12
            • Jan 2005

Aw man, that is pretty freakin funny. Can you imagine the laughs that his friends that knew what he was up to got? I wonder how much poontang he got from this? Too bad we can't get a picture of him, I'd like to see how close he looks like Ben. That would gauge how desperate those chicks were if he doesn't look like him much.
            Where else would you rather be than right here right now?

Comment

• Jan Reimers
              Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
              • May 2003

At least he didn't pretend to be Ron Mexico.
              Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

• LtFinFan66
                • Mar 2005

Originally posted by jpdex12
                Aw man, that is pretty freakin funny. Can you imagine the laughs that his friends that knew what he was up to got? I wonder how much poontang he got from this? Too bad we can't get a picture of him, I'd like to see how close he looks like Ben. That would gauge how desperate those chicks were if he doesn't look like him much.
                There is a picture of him with the article: Bit chubby there eh??

Comment

• Jayhawk
                  • Aug 2004

I can see the book coming out "Brian Jackson's Tips to dating two dumbies at the same time"
                  http://www.queencityfc.com/Index.asp <-- Buffalo's Pro Soccer Club!

Comment

• mybills
                    81 st zoner
                    • Jul 2002

Originally posted by jpdex12
                    That would gauge how desperate those chicks were if he doesn't look like him much.
                    My first thought..what a moron she is.
                    I didn't come here to fight, I hate fighting. Life is way too short to spend it on fighting! Go fight with yourself, one of you will eventually win!

Comment

• Voltron
                      • Jul 2002

Look how badly these chicks wanted to date a guy with money and fame.

And people say guys are only after one thing .... at least it has something to do with the woman and not how much she makes
                      Get all the fools on your side and you can be elected to anything.
                      - Frank Dane

"The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who are not."
                      -Thomas Jefferson

The rule is perfect: in all matters of opinion our adversaries are insane.
                      - Mark Twain

Comment

• mybills
                        81 st zoner
                        • Jul 2002

Did you see the thread, Murder in the Hamptons?
                        I didn't come here to fight, I hate fighting. Life is way too short to spend it on fighting! Go fight with yourself, one of you will eventually win!

Comment

• jason700
                          Zoner
                          • Jun 2005

Looks like my cover has been blown

Comment

• jason700
                            Zoner
                            • Jun 2005

Comment

• Gunzlingr
                              • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Voltron
                              Look how badly these chicks wanted to date a guy with money and fame.

And people say guys are only after one thing .... at least it has something to do with the woman and not how much she makes
                              Especially when he is claiming to be a third stringer!
                              You think you're hot **** in a champagne glass, but you're really cold diarrhea in a Dixie cup!

Comment

Working...
                              X