X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Tatonka
    • Jul 2002

Offensive line is coming along...

this article makes me feel much better..

gandy is still a big question mark, and i would feel better with an upgrade over there.. but if he pans out, then we got a good LT for dirt cheap.. and i will sing the praises of TD and McNally.

I also like what i hear about bennie anderson..

anyways.. read it.. it is good.

Article
    "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe
  • FlyingDutchman
    • Apr 2005

Re: Offensive line is coming along...

nice article....I would still like to see Verba in a Bills uniform....

Comment

• TigerJ
      • Jul 2002

Regarding Gandy, the only thing the article said was that Bills coaches have mades some interesting remarks in response to criticism of the move. I presume the "interesting" remarks are supportive of Gandy, and the criticism is from outside the organization, media and fans. It will be interesting to see the story that comes out later on this.
      I've made up my mind. Don't confuse me with the facts.

I'm the most reasonable poster here. If you don't agree, I'll be forced to have a hissy fit.

Comment

• MDFINFAN
        • Jun 2003

This should be an interesting part of your O as it is every year. I don't think Grandy is as bad as everybody makes him out to be, but he wasn't great either. But a new coach and scheme and environment may bring out the best of him..as long as he has two bad games a year..he's okay with me.LOL.

Reach for the stars

Comment

• Jan Reimers
          Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
          • May 2003

I like the fact that there's no mention of moving Teague to LT, although I realize that's always an option. For the sake of continuity - and to play guys where they are best suited - I like Teague at center, surrounded by Vilarrial and Anderson.

If Gandy can't cut it at LT, I would rather bring someone in or try Peters or McFarland, rather than moving Teague.
          Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

• EDS
            • Jan 2003

Originally posted by Jan Reimers
            I like the fact that there's no mention of moving Teague to LT, although I realize that's always an option. For the sake of continuity - and to play guys where they are best suited - I like Teague at center, surrounded by Vilarrial and Anderson.

If Gandy can't cut it at LT, I would rather bring someone in or try Peters or McFarland, rather than moving Teague.
            I agree, although I think Teague may not be resigned for next season if they think Preston can do the job at center. So in that sense, I wouldn't mind seeing Preston get some experience this year.

Comment

• mybills
              81 st zoner
              • Jul 2002

I was never crazy about Teague at center, but I'll hold off on any comments this year until I see him with these new guys around him.
              I didn't come here to fight, I hate fighting. Life is way too short to spend it on fighting! Go fight with yourself, one of you will eventually win!

Comment

Working...
              X