PDA

View Full Version : Philisophical Troll...

ublinkwescore
07-19-2005, 02:26 AM
Are you capable of acknowledging anything positive about our team?

If not - why do you continue to annoy everyone here?

go to Finheaven and annoy them.

Philisophical Troll
07-19-2005, 11:29 AM

go to Finheaven and annoy them.Well lets see, you do have the best outside linebacker in the league IMO. I expect Spikes to singled handedly take control of a few games this season when the offense is struggling.

London Fletcher is a natural leader, albeit a bit undersized. But he's always looking to make plays.

Nate Clements is also entering his prime, but I fear this will be his last season in Buffalo because if he has a huge season, no way your idiot GM will even attempt to resign him.

The keg is a beast on the on D-Line, but i don't think his numbers will be as good without the other fat slob playing next to him. Fat Pat struggled when Big Ted left and didn't improve until the Keg was signed.

Brian Moorman is hands down the best punter in the league, his coffin corner is ridiculous, so he will come in handy this year when you punt a lot because of many 3 and outs.

McGee is great return man, but not a starting cornerback.

All in all, you do have a solid defense, but they are not a prime time big game defense as thier poor outings against good teams last year clearly displayed.

Jerry Gray is going to be a head coach after this season as well IMO.

Lee Evans might end up being the best receiver taken in the 04' draft, but he could be hindered without Bledsoe.

So there yes there are good things about the Bills, and you do have talent, every team in this league does. I just don't feel you are good enough collectively to contend in a loaded AFC this year. Especially when there are at least 9 teams way better than you. (NYJ, NE, INDY, JAX, PIT, BAL, KC, OAK, SD) Sorry if you guys don't like what i say but i'm entitled to my own opinions.

Also fin heaven is a joke, and I have no reason to troll there as I'm not concerned with the dolphins. Plus the homerism there has reached epic proportions says a philisophical troll.

Static
07-19-2005, 11:34 AM

go to Finheaven and annoy them.

I think you get banned just for registering over at finhell

Jayhawk
07-19-2005, 11:36 AM
nope a bunch of us aer over there giving them ****.

Mr. Miyagi
07-19-2005, 11:47 AM
Sorry if you guys don't like what i say but i'm entitled to my own opinions.
Yes you are, even if your opinions are all wrong. :snicker:

ublinkwescore
07-19-2005, 11:47 AM
I got banned from Finheaven before - then I changed ISPs and now I'm back.

FlyingDutchman
07-19-2005, 11:53 AM
You're correct....you are entitled to your opinion...however most of the time when you post, you just ramble off stupid insults towards the players and their situations instead of discussing them, which is usually what a fan forum is all about...A week ago you were ripping all those players whom you just said have talent a new a$$hole.......It is fine if you think someone is bad, just make a constructive argument instead of just insults like a 4 year old....All fans are welcome here to discuss football.....you can be objective without being ignorant....:peace: .......Your last couple of posts have actually been good....

ublinkwescore
07-19-2005, 11:54 AM
Oakland is not better then us, and there are some very good arguements that could go either way for Buffalo vs. Baltimore, K.C., NYJ, and Jax.

granted baltimore beat us rather convincingly last season, but that was just a bad game by bledsoe by Bledsoe's standards even. Guess what - Bledsoe's gone and I seriously doubt that JP Losman's decisions could possibly be as bad as Bledsoe's were in that game. Jax got lucky because of Nate making a bonehead play, NYJ we split with them - we beat them worse at our house then what they beat us at theirs - in fact they barely squeaked by with a win at their house.

As far as Oakland goes our team should have won - Travis Henry was robbed of a clear TD in the 3rd or 4th quarter on a goal line stand that would have changed the outcome of the game.

Philisophical Troll
07-19-2005, 11:54 AM
If you guys want to do some serious trolling and cause trouble I suggest doing it at the eagles message board: http://boards.philadelphiaeagles.com/index.php?act=idx

I used to troll under several aliases that are notorious there. Just be careful I've been banned multiple times by the ignorant mods who think they are gods. Their actions and blantat bias is downright disgusting. They won't even accept your registration unless lie and say you are an eagles fan. Then once you get in you can wreak havoc for a good 20 minutes before one of the mods bans you. The scary thing is they may even be bigger homers than bills or fins fans combined.

Jayhawk
07-19-2005, 11:56 AM
I'm banned there and loving it.

ublinkwescore
07-19-2005, 11:59 AM
this board is the least homeristic.

Also - why would we have any interest in trolling at an eagles message board?

they're not in our division let alone our conference - I seriously doubt anyone here could be that bored.

AndreReed83
07-19-2005, 12:05 PM
He's a Cowboys fan, that's why he's jerking around the Eagles fans. Trolling SUCKS. Seriously. I mean, if you like to make yourself look like a complete dip*****, be my guest. But to everyone else, that is all you are doing, is making yourself look like a complete (you guessed it) dip*****.

ublinkwescore
07-19-2005, 12:06 PM
BTW - here's a gem from philisophical troll...

'You Bills fans sure like to throw around numbers. But are we talking about the same defense that was manhandled by the Steelers 3rd stringers? Or the one destroyed by the Pats every time they play them? Or how about the one that blew leads against the Jags and Jets, two fouth downs at home? Impressive...better yet the same defense that is a year older and lost thier best D-Lineman? NUMBERS mean nothing...... LAST YEAR means nothing, this year however reality is coming to western NY. Enjoy Clements last season, ALSO SPIKES IS VERY OVERRATED IMO. Your defense will not be top 10 this year sorry....'

Now you're on here calling him the best OLB in the game - please grow up.

Mr. Miyagi
07-19-2005, 12:07 PM
I set a record there by getting banned within 4 posts.

ublinkwescore
07-19-2005, 12:11 PM
It didn't take me very many either - the sad thing is (yeah, I know I tend to rattle some cages on here) I really honestly don't know what I did to get banned. All I did was point to a few facts here and there call a few of them homers and constantly remind them of the snowgame and ray lucas day.

Philisophical Troll
07-19-2005, 12:20 PM
BTW - here's a gem from philisophical troll...

'You Bills fans sure like to throw around numbers. But are we talking about the same defense that was manhandled by the Steelers 3rd stringers? Or the one destroyed by the Pats every time they play them? Or how about the one that blew leads against the Jags and Jets, two fouth downs at home? Impressive...better yet the same defense that is a year older and lost thier best D-Lineman? NUMBERS mean nothing...... LAST YEAR means nothing, this year however reality is coming to western NY. Enjoy Clements last season, ALSO SPIKES IS VERY OVERRATED IMO. Your defense will not be top 10 this year sorry....'

Now you're on here calling him the best OLB in the game - please grow up.
Ok maybe i was harsh on Spikes but changed my mind. I don't care man that pittsburgh game disgusted me. I was in shock watching some third string bum run wild through the bills defense. People point the finger at drew, but he wasn't solely responsible for that ugly display.

One thing I will say is that I'm curious to see how spikes and company respond to the the loss of fat pat. And if they will have the same kind of numbers without him freeing up the middle. Spikes is a monster and I would take him over any linebacker on the cowboys. However Ray Lewis is still the best in the league no doubt.

footballhottie
07-19-2005, 12:22 PM
GET RID OF YOUR SIG NOW!!! before i come over to your house and rip your balls off!

Philisophical Troll
07-19-2005, 12:28 PM
GET RID OF YOUR SIG NOW!!! before i come over to your house and rip your balls off!:lmao:

Ummmmm shouldn't this poster be banned for sexual harrassment and troll intimidation?:nervous:

ublinkwescore
07-19-2005, 12:39 PM
that doesn't exactly sound too scary FBH.

footballhottie
07-19-2005, 12:40 PM
o come on yes it does....some crazy girl saying shes gunna rip your balls off....i think its scary

ublinkwescore
07-19-2005, 12:43 PM
Ok maybe i was harsh on Spikes but changed my mind. I don't care man that pittsburgh game disgusted me. I was in shock watching some third string bum run wild through the bills defense. People point the finger at drew, but he wasn't solely responsible for that ugly display.

One thing I will say is that I'm curious to see how spikes and company respond to the the loss of fat pat. And if they will have the same kind of numbers without him freeing up the middle. Spikes is a monster and I would take him over any linebacker on the cowboys. However Ray Lewis is still the best in the league no doubt.

Yeah, our D had some occasional breakdowns in that game (I think that long run by their 3rd string RB was a fluke though). But if you saw that game, then you would know that Bledsoe was the one that put the last nail in our coffin - we had the lead, and he got hit, and literally handed the ball of to a steeler - that's how they got the lead - if you honestly think Bledsoe is gonna be your answer in Dallas, you're in for a rude awakening.

Philisophical Troll
07-19-2005, 12:47 PM
o come on yes it does....some crazy girl saying shes gunna rip your balls off....i think its scary
football hottie please behave yourself, a philisophical troll respects women so therefore I can't talk the same smack as I normally would to a homeristic bills fan. Please just don't threaten my balls because a philisophical troll needs them for important things k?

P.T.:pet:

footballhottie
07-19-2005, 12:48 PM
please get rid of your sig it hurts my feelings....for real it makes me wanna cry

Philisophical Troll
07-19-2005, 12:53 PM
please get rid of your sig it hurts my feelings....for real it makes me wanna cry
Oh my! Well in that case I will think about it. Maybe it's not appropriate to keep reminding Bills fans of past failures after all.

What about your sig though? Is that Brunette Vixen administering a spanking the football hottie herself?:spanku: lol

footballhottie
07-19-2005, 12:59 PM
no thats not me im a blonde....but thank you so much for thinking about it...it really is very sad to us.. makes me wanna cry

Morgoth
07-19-2005, 01:55 PM
no thats not me im a blonde....but thank you so much for thinking about it...it really is very sad to us.. makes me wanna cry

That's the gayest plead I've ever heard. Go back to threatening to rip his balls off.

Philisophical Troll
07-19-2005, 01:59 PM
That's the gayest plead I've ever heard. Go back to threatening to rip his balls off.
Go back to being an assclown :lmao:

Morgoth
07-19-2005, 02:02 PM

Wow that was witty. Nice work.

mysticsoto
07-19-2005, 02:12 PM
And yet, some guys might be attracted to that type of aggressiveness...maybe the Troll likes it. After all, he's praising having DB on his Cowboys team. He must be some type of sadist...

FlyingDutchman
07-19-2005, 02:58 PM

gooooood one:shakeno: :clap: :loser:

BillsOwnAll
07-19-2005, 10:02 PM
Also fin heaven is a joke, and I have no reason to troll there as I'm not concerned with the dolphins. proportions says a philisophical troll.So you ARE concerned wiht the bills tho....the truth comes out.

capitolneal
07-19-2005, 10:21 PM
I'm scared!!!!! :nervous: :shutup:

Dozerdog
07-19-2005, 10:34 PM
:lmao:

Ummmmm shouldn't this poster be banned for sexual harrassment and troll intimidation?:nervous:Only if she were threataning a male ...no harm..no foul

ublinkwescore
07-19-2005, 10:51 PM
what if it turns that male on?

footballhottie
07-19-2005, 11:28 PM
dude i just wanted him to get rid of his sig lol

ublinkwescore
07-19-2005, 11:56 PM
Let him keep it - he's gotta turn to the past - it's the only thing that can comfort him in this time of his team really stinking it up.

Philisophical Troll
07-20-2005, 12:20 AM
dude i just wanted him to get rid of his sig lol
As much as I'd like to fulfill your request footballhottie, I believe I may have to continue to troll with no remorse. I do apologize if the sight of Drew Bledsoe or Jerry Jones made you cry or vomit. I felt that way 16 times last season when I watched the Bills play. But alas a philisophical troll must continue his crusade....

P.T. :sorry:

thebuffalobills4
07-20-2005, 01:09 PM
As much as I'd like to fulfill your request footballhottie, I believe I may have to continue to troll with no remorse. I do apologize if the sight of Drew Bledsoe or Jerry Jones made you cry or vomit. I felt that way 16 times last season when I watched the Bills play. But alas a philisophical troll must continue his crusade....

P.T. :sorry:
:coocoo:

Bert102176
07-20-2005, 11:26 PM
fbh who says he has any balls, he does like Bledsoe after all

Bert102176
07-20-2005, 11:27 PM
please ban that dumb ass Troll