PDA

View Full Version : Roscoe is going to be SICK

JD
07-20-2005, 07:26 AM
I can just see it now, running all over teams.....sure hes not all that big but he can move! Just hope his little self doesnt get jacked up :crap:

oldno711
07-20-2005, 07:29 AM
I can just see it now, running all over teams.....sure hes not all that big but he can move! Just hope his little self doesnt get jacked up :crap:you'd have to catch him to jack him, and that's not gonna happen very easily

bigbub2352
07-20-2005, 07:30 AM
U DON'T HAVE TO BE BIG TO RUN BYE PEOPLE, I WATCHED HIM PLAY IN COLLEGE AND IN HIGHLIGHTS, HE TAKES HITS AND RIPS PEOPLE A NEW A$# WHEN HE HAS THE BALL, AND IMMEDIATE THREAT..

Jan Reimers
07-20-2005, 07:46 AM
His speed will make Moulds and Evans that much more effective, too.

Pride
07-20-2005, 07:57 AM
Anyone question if santana moss can play?

bigbub2352
07-20-2005, 08:24 AM
ALSO HE IS FASTER THAN SANTANA MOSS AND ALSO HAS VERY GOOD HANDS, HE WILL BE ABLE TO STRETCH THE FEILD SO MUCH MORE WITH CRAZY SPEED FROM EVANS. ALSO IT WILL OPEN UP ALOT OF BOOTLEGS AND PASSES OUT OF THE BACKFEILD TO THE RB,FB'S. UNLIMITED POTENTIAL

Mr. Cynical
07-20-2005, 08:52 AM
I think he will be in the mold of a Dante Hall, which is still pretty useful. But I don't see him being a consistent receiving threat. On returns however.....watch out. :D

oldno711
07-20-2005, 10:33 AM
they should (and probably will) use him a lot like Pitt uses Randle El...get the ball in his hands on short routes/slants/bootlegs and watch him create plays and make others look stupid -- definitely a good dump off for JP

justasportsfan
07-20-2005, 10:45 AM
with the speed we have at wr postion, Losman could end up cross-eyed by the end of pre-season.

McGahee420
07-20-2005, 10:52 AM
with the speed we have at wr postion, Losman could end up cross-eyed by the end of pre-season.
:lmao:

FlyingDutchman
07-20-2005, 11:20 AM
I think they should put Roscoe on th field a lot and go with a 3 reciever set often....it will keep the LBs and DBs honest and prevent them from loading the box.....Roscoe could have a big year bc i expect to get blitzed a lot and hes going to have to be the quick dump off option.

Philisophical Troll
07-20-2005, 11:20 AM
I can just see it now, running all over teams.....sure hes not all that big but he can move! Just hope his little self doesnt get jacked up :crap:
The only thing that is going to be 'sick' is watching this midget get leveled by Rodney Harrison when he try's to catch an errant pass from lossman. Also they will have to rely on ebonics in the huddle to understand what this tool is sayin. What a wasted of a second round pick, especailly since wonderGM Tommy could have drafted a D-Lineman or O-Lineman.

JP: Yo Roscoe, go deep ova tha middle yo. Ima hit you on da slant after u burn dose cats.

Roscoe: Oh fo sheezy my neezy hit this brotha up yo. Ima burn dese fools with my blazin speed like i was puffin a blunt with dat cat ricky williams yo.

JP: lol you'se sick dog

Roscoe: Word poppy, let do dis. Time to roll wit it

justasportsfan
07-20-2005, 11:25 AM
Roscoe: Oh fo sheezy my neezy hit this brotha up yo. Ima burn dese fools with my blazin speed like i was puffin a blunt with dat cat ricky williams yo.

Roscoe: Word poppy, let do dis. Time to roll wit ityou're not very good at this. You're not half the troll Feelthepain is :snicker:

Drive 4 Five
07-20-2005, 11:39 AM
The only thing that is going to be 'sick' is watching this midget get leveled by Rodney Harrison when he try's to catch an errant pass from lossman. Also they will have to rely on ebonics in the huddle to understand what this tool is sayin. What a wasted of a second round pick, especailly since wonderGM Tommy could have drafted a D-Lineman or O-Lineman.

JP: Yo Roscoe, go deep ova tha middle yo. Ima hit you on da slant after u burn dose cats.

I thought it was kind of funny myself. I've never heard Parrish spoke but I can imagine.

Yo sup wit all deez mutha f'in trolls up in dis mutha actin' stupid and schzit. Get a life beoch.

jason700
07-20-2005, 11:44 AM

Philosophical Troll actually does have a point. With the likes of Losman, Parrish, Moulds, and McGahee I think the average Wonderlic score of our skill position players is maybe 9 :snicker:

I wonder how many penalties the Bills will commit this year? We are always up near the top of the league in that category. That is because Donahoe usually doesn't draft the sharpest tools in the shed. I'm sick of him. :down:

Philisophical Troll
07-20-2005, 12:24 PM
Philosophical Troll actually does have a point. With the likes of Losman, Parrish, Moulds, and McGahee I think the average Wonderlic score of our skill position players is maybe 9 :snicker:

I wonder how many penalties the Bills will commit this year? We are always up near the top of the league in that category. That is because Donahoe usually doesn't draft the sharpest tools in the shed. I'm sick of him. :down:
Donahoe has ruined this great franchise and it makes me sick to my stomach when I see good teams go the way of the New Orlean Saints. Donahoe knows judgement day is coming soon despite the constant sugar coating and propaganda coming from one bills drive. Parrish, Lossman, Mcgahee...what a joke. Bledsoe had this team on the bring of the playoffs....his reward: your fired. Henry posted thurmal thomas type of numbers back to back...his reward: we're drafting somebody to replace you.

Oh there will be plenty of penalties, false starts, and turnovers....you people thought you had it bad with bledsoe, but the sad thing is you have no idea what your in for the next few years with the trash on offense.

BlackMetalNinja
07-20-2005, 12:28 PM
You guys had me worried for a minute... I thought he had a virus or something!

FlyingDutchman
07-20-2005, 12:41 PM
Donahoe has ruined this great franchise and it makes me sick to my stomach when I see good teams go the way of the New Orlean Saints. Donahoe knows judgement day is coming soon despite the constant sugar coating and propaganda coming from one bills drive. Parrish, Lossman, Mcgahee...what a joke. Bledsoe had this team on the bring of the playoffs....his reward: your fired. Henry posted thurmal thomas type of numbers back to back...his reward: we're drafting somebody to replace you.

Oh there will be plenty of penalties, false starts, and turnovers....you people thought you had it bad with bledsoe, but the sad thing is you have no idea what your in for the next few years with the trash on offense.

LOL...we don't know what we're in for...enjoy Drew!....when are you gonna get it? Your offense just took steps backwards...and we just got rid of the only weakness on offense and pawned it off on the Cowboys! As if your team wasnt bad enough last year...If you think Mcgahee is a joke...then what does that make that midget you have at running back? I cant wait til Jones gets destroyed by Arrington and then you have to rely on and old washed up RB in A-Train...and an old washed up QB....you guys will finish even worse than you did last year in a pathetic NFC....You guys were a lot better when you had all those raging coke heads...

mysticsoto
07-20-2005, 12:49 PM
I think they should put Roscoe on th field a lot and go with a 3 reciever set often....it will keep the LBs and DBs honest and prevent them from loading the box.....Roscoe could have a big year bc i expect to get blitzed a lot and hes going to have to be the quick dump off option.
If Parrish is as fast as Evans (which apparently he is) I envision both being used on reverses for 3 WR sets. They both can blaze...a slight hesistation by the defense, and either of these guys could get major yards!

thebuffalobills4
07-20-2005, 12:56 PM
i can't wait to see him on the field this yr. :D:

thebuffalobills4
07-20-2005, 01:01 PM

:wtf:

jason700
07-20-2005, 01:24 PM
You guys truly are morons. Philosphical Troll is actually right on the money. The Cowboys are on the upswing and play in a division where they can legitimately challenge for second place behind Philly and earn a wild card berth. The Bills are littered with unintelligent thugs and play in a division where there are two teams in the Pats and Jets that are CLEARLY better. With a rookie QB you have NO CHANCE at sniffing the playoffs for the forseeable future :lmao:

I say Dallas goes 10-6 and possibly gets a wild card. Buffalo 5-11 :snicker:

:sorry:

Philisophical Troll
07-20-2005, 01:37 PM
You guys truly are morons. Philosphical Troll is actually right on the money. The Cowboys are on the upswing and play in a division where they can legitimately challenge for second place behind Philly and earn a wild card berth. The Bills are littered with unintelligent thugs and play in a division where there are two teams in the Pats and Jets that are CLEARLY better. With a rookie QB you have NO CHANCE at sniffing the playoffs for the forseeable future :lmao:

Thank you for agreeing but.....dallas 12-4 NFC Championship (at least) , bills 3 or 4 wins max. Maybe if they play holcomb he'll get few more.

Philagape
07-20-2005, 01:49 PM
And Bill Parcells will win the US Open in tennis.

jason700
07-20-2005, 02:08 PM
And Bill Parcells will win the US Open in tennis.
:negrep:

JD
07-20-2005, 02:41 PM
LOL...we don't know what we're in for...enjoy Drew!....when are you gonna get it? Your offense just took steps backwards...and we just got rid of the only weakness on offense and pawned it off on the Cowboys! As if your team wasnt bad enough last year...If you think Mcgahee is a joke...then what does that make that midget you have at running back? I cant wait til Jones gets destroyed by Arrington and then you have to rely on and old washed up RB in A-Train...and an old washed up QB....you guys will finish even worse than you did last year in a pathetic NFC....You guys were a lot better when you had all those raging coke heads...
AMEN! LMAO!

JD
07-20-2005, 02:45 PM
Thank you for agreeing but.....dallas 12-4 NFC Championship (at least) , bills 3 or 4 wins max. Maybe if they play holcomb he'll get few more.

THE COWBOYS NFC CHAMPS?

That just made my day
:bf1:

Kolbiss
07-20-2005, 03:21 PM

What team do you root for? J/C

Philagape
07-20-2005, 03:41 PM
Bledsoe had this team on the bring of the playoffs.

Who's that Superman villain who does everything backwards? Whoever he is, he's from the same planet as Troll.

The Bills had The Failure on the brink of the playoffs, and he Drew it ... uh, blew it.

Uncle Jesse
07-20-2005, 04:44 PM
ALSO HE IS FASTER THAN SANTANA MOSS AND ALSO HAS VERY GOOD HANDS, HE WILL BE ABLE TO STRETCH THE FEILD SO MUCH MORE WITH CRAZY SPEED FROM EVANS. ALSO IT WILL OPEN UP ALOT OF BOOTLEGS AND PASSES OUT OF THE BACKFEILD TO THE RB,FB'S. UNLIMITED POTENTIAL

Now look to the left of your keyboard, hit the "Caps Lock" button once, and continue posting...:D:

K-Gun
07-20-2005, 04:53 PM
What a bunch of racist garbage. Yeah, Roscoe is going to suck because of the way he talks. stfu...

Anyone been to <st1:City><st1:place>Dallas</st1:place></st1:City> lately? White talk there isn’t exactly scrutable... stfu

oh wait, stfu...

mysticsoto
07-20-2005, 05:47 PM
Who's that Superman villain who does everything backwards? Whoever he is, he's from the same planet as Troll.

The Bills had The Failure on the brink of the playoffs, and he Drew it ... uh, blew it.
Are you referring to Bizarro? Yeah, the Troll sometimes does bear resemblance to him now that you mention it. But I mostly just ignore him. He never has anything intelligent to say...and I mostly laugh when I think that he feels the Cowboys will win the division with the statue at the helm...

ublinkwescore
07-20-2005, 05:47 PM
I didn't see that as racist garbage - there are black people that talk that way - now there are white people that talk like that in an attempt to imitate them because they're SO cool and stuff.

The only garbage I've seen was pretty much everything Jason 700 and fecal turd spew from their fingers every day - they say that this team will suck because of this or that - yet they still come on here - they like the bills people and they want to see us do good - why else would you spend this much time on this board at a time when the bills are clearly a team on the rise.

K-Gun
07-20-2005, 06:10 PM
I didn't see that as racist garbage - there are black people that talk that way - now there are white people that talk like that in an attempt to imitate them because they're SO cool and stuff.

The only garbage I've seen was pretty much everything Jason 700 and fecal turd spew from their fingers every day - they say that this team will suck because of this or that - yet they still come on here - they like the bills people and they want to see us do good - why else would you spend this much time on this board at a time when the bills are clearly a team on the rise.
Several posters joking about the lack of intelligence of Bills players who talk "that way," is pretty damn predjudiced if you ask me.

ublinkwescore
07-20-2005, 07:50 PM
imitating the way someone talks, when they do in fact talk something like that is not racist.

Now if they said something like 'because they talk like that and their skin color - if I go to a Bills game I'm gonna make a point of locking my car up so my new deck doesn't get stolen' that would be racist.

ublinkwescore
07-20-2005, 07:53 PM
do you believe that they lack intelligence when compared to most people in this country that are the same age as them?

Philisophical Troll
07-20-2005, 08:04 PM
imitating the way someone talks, when they do in fact talk something like that is not racist.

Now if they said something like 'because they talk like that and their skin color - if I go to a Bills game I'm gonna make a point of locking my car up so my new deck doesn't get stolen' that would be racist.
LOL Thanks for sticking up for me I guess..... I knew I was going to catch heat for the ebonic babbling remarks, but at least you guys know it's true. I watched a few interviews when that idiot Parrish was talking and I almost choked on my food attempting to make sense of his incoherent babbling. It's amazing the amount of money they pay these idiots for playing football yet they can't comprehend the English language.

And for the rest of you tools, i'm not a racist yo, in fact I majored in ebonics in college.... I'm down wit lil roscoe and his homies G. He gonna catch mad passes in da NFL yo if he avoid da killer hit from Rodney H up in New England...fo shizzle my nizzle Roscoe P be of da hizzle says a philizzo troll.

FlyingDutchman
07-20-2005, 10:01 PM
LOL Thanks for sticking up for me I guess..... I knew I was going to catch heat for the ebonic babbling remarks, but at least you guys know it's true. I watched a few interviews when that idiot Parrish was talking and I almost choked on my food attempting to make sense of his incoherent babbling. It's amazing the amount of money they pay these idiots for playing football yet they can't comprehend the English language.

And for the rest of you tools, i'm not a racist yo, in fact I majored in ebonics in college.... I'm down wit lil roscoe and his homies G. He gonna catch mad passes in da NFL yo if he avoid da killer hit from Rodney H up in New England...fo shizzle my nizzle Roscoe P be of da hizzle says a philizzo troll.

Not racist??....All you've done is rip on this guy for the way he talks bc its different from you.....I dont give a s*** if he speaks Klingon as long as he catches a football and runs like hell....once again where you have a lack of football knowledge you have replaced with stupid insults on how a guy talks......Only Keyshawns mouth is big enough to catch a football in it, otherwise you should not be concerned with mouths and what comes out of it bc it has nothing to do with ability...your football knowledge is ignorant as well as your social skills....not everyone is born and raised in white suburbia and they may speak a little different....Jerry Jones sounds like budweiser drinking red neck hick, but that doesnt effect his work...any other sweet points you wanna make??

Philisophical Troll
07-20-2005, 11:08 PM
Not racist??....All you've done is rip on this guy for the way he talks bc its different from you.....I dont give a s*** if he speaks Klingon as long as he catches a football and runs like hell....once again where you have a lack of football knowledge you have replaced with stupid insults on how a guy talks......Only Keyshawns mouth is big enough to catch a football in it, otherwise you should not be concerned with mouths and what comes out of it bc it has nothing to do with ability...your football knowledge is ignorant as well as your social skills....not everyone is born and raised in white suburbia and they may speak a little different....Jerry Jones sounds like budweiser drinking red neck hick, but that doesnt effect his work...any other sweet points you wanna make??C'mon man chill with the racist crap, first of all you don't even know how I talk or what my ethnic background is. I was just attempting to be humorous in a trolling manner. Your just trying to stir the proverbial pot because you hate my guts.

Indeed Keyshawn 'give me the dam ball' has a mouth unrivaled lol...I can't argue that. The fact is that players from the cowboys, bills, and all professional sports lack refinement and proper eliquence in their speaking regardless of their skin color. Even JP is a homey, and he's a white boy from venice beach. Which is even more confounding considering Venice is full of headbangers and laid back surfers.

And yes Jerry Jones is the quintessential redneck, but hey the dude has more money than me or you will ever see in our lives and he's done a great job building an NFL Franchise! Even as a Bills fan you can't argue that, despite the drug addicts we've had on our roster.

You haters need to learn that these are just message boards on the internet, have a little fun man and enjoy the banter. I'm just ready for some football and I know you are too!

K-Gun
07-20-2005, 11:18 PM

It was clearly implied that they lack intelligence becasue of teh way they talk, and that they talk that way becasue of their social background.

Yeah, it is prejudiced. Maybe not racist, there's a difference. But its still prejudiced...

K-Gun
07-20-2005, 11:20 PM
C'mon man chill with the racist crap, first of all you don't even know how I talk or what my ethnic background is. I was just attempting to be humorous in a trolling manner. Your just trying to stir the proverbial pot because you hate my guts.

Indeed Keyshawn 'give me the dam ball' has a mouth unrivaled lol...I can't argue that. The fact is that players from the cowboys, bills, and all professional sports lack refinement and proper eliquence in their speaking regardless of their skin color. Even JP is a homey, and he's a white boy from venice beach. Which is even more confounding considering Venice is full of headbangers and laid back surfers.

And yes Jerry Jones is the quintessential redneck, but hey the dude has more money than me or you will ever see in our lives and he's done a great job building an NFL Franchise! Even as a Bills fan you can't argue that, despite the drug addicts we've had on our roster.

You haters need to learn that these are just message boards on the internet, have a little fun man and enjoy the banter. I'm just ready for some football and I know you are too!
For someone who calls himself philosophical, you sure are ignorant.

mysticsoto
07-21-2005, 05:58 AM

For a supposed cowboy fan, you sure seem to put alot of attention to the AFC East - especially Buffalo. Could it be that you recognize that the NFC sucks - and so you come over to the AFC East to watch good games and *real* football ???

Meathead
07-21-2005, 09:05 AM
Roscoe will have at most 25 catches this season. His biggest impact will come as a returner and maybe gadget plays like a reverse or center screen.

McGahee420
07-21-2005, 10:06 AM
Roscoe will have at most 25 catches this season. His biggest impact will come as a returner and maybe gadget plays like a reverse or center screen.
Thats fine with me, Josh Reed had 16 or something like that. As long as this kid plays for the team and contributes, I think he will have a solid year. He will be a nice redzone target for losman because of his speed. I think he has 30 catches for 450 yards and few scores. Thats what we need from a 3rd receiver. It will be interesting to see moulds, evans, and parrish on the field together. LOTS OF SPEED, even Losman is fast!!!! I CANT WAIT!!!!!!!!

Philisophical Troll
07-21-2005, 10:42 AM
His biggest challenge will be staying healthy. The Patriots and Jets defenses are a far cry from the likes of Florida or Florida State. This little fella needs to keep his eyes open and stay focused or he'll be laid out on the field by a monster like Rodney Harrison or Surtain. His bigger impact may be as a return man though.

McGahee420
07-21-2005, 10:58 AM
His biggest challenge will be staying healthy. The Patriots and Jets defenses are a far cry from the likes of Florida or Florida State. This little fella needs to keep his eyes open and stay focused or he'll be laid out on the field by a monster like Rodney Harrison or Surtain. His bigger impact may be as a return man though.

Harrison might lay him out, but surtain is a CB, and CB's are not that big. Plus he doesn't play for the dolphins anymore, but we will see him this year when the chiefs come to Buffalo. Plus, I dont think he is going to be catching the football and running backwards, he will be looking up the field to see who is coming. You also have to remember with that new rule regarding illegal contact down the field, DB's are going to have to be perfect if they want to lay this kid out, if not, he will burn you for a long one. What will all these players do when you have Moulds, Evans, and Parrish on the field together, I doubt Rodney will be looking for Roscoe, but more towards Moulds and Evans, just like every other team will be doing. By the way, Willis McGahee will win the rushing title and take the MVP award if the Bills make the playoffs.

finsrclowns
07-21-2005, 01:35 PM
The following is not opinion it is fact: Roscoe Parrish would NOT have been drafted in the 2nd round if TD felt comfortable with Josh Reed, especially in a year in which we had no first rounder. Josh Reed will begin TC as the #3 receiver. But don't forget Mike Pucillo was the starter at LG at the start of TC last year. That lasted about a week. Parrish will beat out Reed for the #3 spot before the season starts IMO or if not by the early part of the regular season. Parrish will do for JP what Reed never did for Bledsoe: give him a viable "hot read" option out of the slot on 3rd down. I don't expect big production from Parrish this year because I think we will not play a ton of 3 WR sets. Having said that I think he'll make more plays as a rookie than Reed made as a 3rd year guy last year (that is > 0).

Meathead
07-21-2005, 05:22 PM
Parrish will NOT be the third WR this season.

Mark my words, Reed will suprise us all this season.

ublinkwescore
07-21-2005, 05:33 PM
I didn't see it as racist.

I saw it more of you being oversensitive because he's making fun of the way someone talks and you took it as racist because said person is black.

So what is it if he's making fun of a mentally handicapped person that happens to be white?

He's racist against white people now or what?

You can't tell me that when you're attempting to talk trash about someone that you don't try to find some leverage to base some of your trash talk on.

Philisophical Troll
07-21-2005, 06:42 PM
I didn't see it as racist.

I saw it more of you being oversensitive because he's making fun of the way someone talks and you took it as racist because said person is black.

So what is it if he's making fun of a mentally handicapped person that happens to be white?

He's racist against white people now or what?

You can't tell me that when you're attempting to talk trash about someone that you don't try to find some leverage to base some of your trash talk on.
LOL let it go ublink, look JP Lossman is as much as a homey as bubba gump parrish. And he's a malibu's most want type of white boy. People on here take things way too seriously i guess and look to accuse a philisophical troll of anything nowadays. Next I'll be blamed for Donahoe being fired because I spread too much propaganda hehe

K-Gun
07-21-2005, 06:48 PM
LOL let it go ublink, look JP Lossman is as much as a homey as bubba gump parrish. And he's a malibu's most want type of white boy. People on here take things way too seriously i guess and look to accuse a philisophical troll of anything nowadays. Next I'll be blamed for Donahoe being fired because I spread too much propaganda hehe You are just dumb. He's Mexiacn American. He was also an Honors Classics major at Tulane. Not exactly a slouch of a University. Are you familar with Classics, Troll?

And you obviously don't know **** about Venice Beach. Its fairly depressed. His mom was a secretary raising seven children alone in a two bedroom apartment. Four of those kids were her neices and nephews.

Tinboy
07-22-2005, 01:50 AM
I think Parrish could have an impact this year, because of his speed. I recon he won't het many passes this year but he will create room for Moulds and Evans.

JD
07-22-2005, 01:51 AM

Ya right.

McGahee420
07-22-2005, 08:02 AM

He could, but I really doubt it. The only reason why I say I believe you is that it took Moulds a few years to develope. But in all reality, I think the Bills would rather have the speed out there to open up the field.

colin
07-22-2005, 08:22 AM
if reed and on TE can step up, we will have some serious weapons

Moulds, Evans, Reed, with roscoe in at 4th

Euhas or that new TE

and on Kicks-- McGee
on punts -- Roscoe/Clements

considering that JP is quick and if willis is 100 he is one of the fastest RBs in the NFL, we should have the fastest Bills team we have ever had.

justasportsfan
07-22-2005, 08:40 AM
The cowpokes could win their division. They play in a divsion that's slightly weaker than the cfl.

LifetimeBillsFan
07-23-2005, 09:19 AM
His biggest challenge will be staying healthy. The Patriots and Jets defenses are a far cry from the likes of Florida or Florida State. This little fella needs to keep his eyes open and stay focused or he'll be laid out on the field by a monster like Rodney Harrison or Surtain. His bigger impact may be as a return man though.I saw Parrish play in a game last season--it might have been against Louisville or Virginia where he got absolutely laid out by the safety and had to be carried off of the field...it was the kind of blind-side hit where the QB threw a bad pass that stretched him out and he couldn't see or escape the defender that you are talking about. Not only did Parrish hang onto the ball when he landed, but he was back on the field 2-3 plays later and made a couple of big catches and a big punt return after that.

To be sure, the guys that he played against in college are not always up to the level of players that he will see in the NFL every week, but he has played against some of the top college players in the country already--guys who will go on to become the R.Harrisons of the NFL--and has practiced against some pretty good ones every day at Miami.

After seeing Parrish play at Miami and take that hit that I described above, I'm not any more concerned about his size or vulnerability to injury than I would be about any other WR. He may get hurt or he may not, but showed me a lot of toughness and he will bring an added level of speed and elusiveness to the Bills' receiving corps that will make the team better. He has the ability to make defenders miss and take it to the house any time he gets his hands on the ball.

BTW: I am NOT a Miami fan! So, my comments about Parrish are not tainted by the fact that he played for a team that I like. In fact, the reason that I really noticed him is that he made a bunch of big plays to beat a couple of teams that I do like last season.

bledslow
07-23-2005, 11:12 PM
ohhh for heavens sake. he gets sick only when he see's the pats games on the calendar(especially the sunday night one on espn). you cant possibly think this guy is gonna make a difference.

BuffaloBlitz83
12-16-2009, 04:29 PM
bump :)

The Juice Is Loose
12-16-2009, 04:38 PM

HAHAHAHAHA

that old washed up a train

billistic
12-16-2009, 05:04 PM

Let's hope and pray that Ralph finally see the light, fires Donahoe and talks Marv Levy into leading the Bills out of this hell.