PDA

View Full Version : Things I am looking for this season (league wide)

Pride
07-20-2005, 07:53 AM
(No particular order)

1. Can Belichek run an offense in NE?
2. Without Weiss, is Brady still a good QB?
3. Can McGahee go uninjured for an entire season?
4. Will Ricky Williams return to his former All Pro status?
5. How will the moss trade play out in Oakland?
6. Brett Favre's last year in the league... how does he perform?
7. Does Jim Haslett get fired by week 8?
8. How will the eagles handle the T.O. situation?
9. Does Ben Rotheleisleiafidfburger hit a sophomore slump?
10. Travis Henry in Tennesee (Remember, he did go to college there, so he will have a big following)
11. Bill Parcells, year 3 in Dallas. He has the players... can he make the team?
12. Dennis Green in AZ... could they be a playoff team this year? He has them on the right track.
13. Exactly how good is Pat Williams without Sam Adams?
14. Is JP Losman the real deal in Buffalo?
15. Is Drew Brees the real deal in San Diego?
16. Bengals in the Playoffs?
17. The Detroit Lions WR corp (3 #1's? wow!)

Anyone have any they want to add?

mysticsoto
07-20-2005, 08:21 AM
(No particular order)

1. Can Belichek run an offense in NE?
2. Without Weiss, is Brady still a good QB?
3. Can McGahee go uninjured for an entire season?
4. Will Ricky Williams return to his former All Pro status?
5. How will the moss trade play out in Oakland?
6. Brett Favre's last year in the league... how does he perform?
7. Does Jim Haslett get fired by week 8?
8. How will the eagles handle the T.O. situation?
9. Does Ben Rotheleisleiafidfburger hit a sophomore slump?
10. Travis Henry in Tennesee (Remember, he did go to college there, so he will have a big following)
11. Bill Parcells, year 3 in Dallas. He has the players... can he make the team?
12. Dennis Green in AZ... could they be a playoff team this year? He has them on the right track.
13. Exactly how good is Pat Williams without Sam Adams?
14. Is JP Losman the real deal in Buffalo?
15. Is Drew Brees the real deal in San Diego?
16. Bengals in the Playoffs?
17. The Detroit Lions WR corp (3 #1's? wow!)

Anyone have any they want to add?
I can't believe you don't have Drew Bledsoe on that list...maybe something like...how many sack does he get? How many incomplete short passes? How many turnovers?

I'd also be interested in the Raiders WR corp and on how well Lamont Jordan does.

Pride
07-20-2005, 08:49 AM
Honestly, I am not following DB. I know what he is capable of... for me, i dont need to see a train wreck twice.

Mr. Cynical
07-20-2005, 08:50 AM
Honestly, I am not following DB. I know what he is capable of... for me, i dont need to see a train wreck twice.
:bf1:

mysticsoto
07-20-2005, 09:03 AM
Well me personally, I want to see the train wreck for someone else other than us. And I do know a few Dallas fans that I would love to laugh at...not to mention the loser troll guy around here who thinks Drew is his savior...

Mr. Cynical
07-20-2005, 09:05 AM
Well me personally, I want to see the train wreck for someone else other than us. And I do know a few Dallas fans that I would love to laugh at...not to mention the loser troll guy around here who thinks Drew is his savior...
Actually that's a good point too. :D

oldno711
07-20-2005, 10:07 AM
Will Kyle Boller do anything in Baltimore now that he has Mason?
How good will LaMont Jordan be as the starter in Oakland?
Can Warner get it done in AZ?
How many DBs will receive a bottle of Pepto from CJ?

Crisis
07-20-2005, 10:09 AM
Where will TO's whiny ass end up?

ublinkwescore
07-20-2005, 02:20 PM
Where will Shaun Alexander and Edgerin James end up?

Will we get to see Ray Lucas at all this year?

Philisophical Troll
07-20-2005, 02:31 PM
(No particular order)

1. Can Belichek run an offense in NE? Yes
2. Without Weiss, is Brady still a good QB? Yes
3. Can McGahee go uninjured for an entire season? No
4. Will Ricky Williams return to his former All Pro status? Yes especially against the Bills
5. How will the moss trade play out in Oakland? Oakland 11-5, playoffs
6. Brett Favre's last year in the league... how does he perform? He will be mediorce and tarnish his great career
7. Does Jim Haslett get fired by week 8? No
8. How will the eagles handle the T.O. situation? They will struggle and bomb
9. Does Ben Rotheleisleiafidfburger hit a sophomore slump? Yes
10. Travis Henry in Tennesee (Remember, he did go to college there, so he will have a big following) 1400+ back to the probowl, Titans win 6-8 games
11. Bill Parcells, year 3 in Dallas. He has the players... can he make the team? Absolutely, Positively, YES YES YES
12. Dennis Green in AZ... could they be a playoff team this year? He has them on the right track. Yes Cards will be dangerous
13. Exactly how good is Pat Williams without Sam Adams? Better than Adams is without him.
14. Is JP Losman the real deal in Buffalo? Let me think about this one........NO
15. Is Drew Brees the real deal in San Diego? Won't be as good as last year
16. Bengals in the Playoffs? Possibly, but Ravens and Steelers are teams to beat.
17. The Detroit Lions WR corp (3 #1's? wow!) They still suck

Anyone have any they want to add? A philisophical troll has answered your questions.

AndreReed83
07-20-2005, 02:37 PM
I wanna see how the new Cleveland head coach does.

Voltron
07-20-2005, 02:42 PM
Will the Hype over Vick finally come crashing down?

Philisophical Troll
07-20-2005, 02:46 PM
Will the Hype over Vick finally come crashing down?
After week 3 three when he's runs wild against the bills overated and depleted defense.

Voltron
07-20-2005, 02:55 PM
some more I thought of:

Can Mcnabb finally smash through the glass ceiling that seems to keep him from the Lombardi trophy?

Can the Saints find it in them to make it to the playoffs after so many late season collapses?

Will the Panthers be back in playoff form now that they have all their starters back from injury?

Will Jerry Rice finally call it quits after one of the most illustrious careers in pro football?

For the Bills:

Will Lee Evens surpass Moulds as the #1 receiver on the Bills?

Will Josh Reed be cut before the end of camp?

Philisophical Troll
07-20-2005, 03:07 PM
some more I thought of:

Can Mcnabb finally smash through the glass ceiling that seems to keep him from the Lombardi trophy? No because better teams like the vikings, panthers and Big D are in the way.

Can the Saints find it in them to make it to the playoffs after so many late season collapses? LOL only when the Bills win a superbowl.....never

Will the Panthers be back in playoff form now that they have all their starters back from injury? Yes there are a legit threat to win it all

Will Jerry Rice finally call it quits after one of the most illustrious careers in pro football? He should, but loves the game too much

For the Bills:

Will Lee Evens surpass Moulds as the #1 receiver on the Bills? Since Moulds is finished and cant catch a football than perhpas. But evans will struggle without bledsoe to throw the ball to him.

Will Josh Reed be cut before the end of camp? He shoud be starting IMO, you need all the help you can get on offense
Your questions have been answered by a philisophical troll

Voltron
07-20-2005, 03:14 PM
Well troll the thing is that some of your answers sound legit and some sound like you are just trying to piss off bills fans. I see a glimmer of knowledge of the game from you but I am starting to think that even a blind man can hit the bulls eye on a good day.

:D

I love the Bills and root for my team but when in this forum I try not to be such a :homer: like you are with the cowpies