PDA

View Full Version : Rosenhaus Saves life of 3-year-old

ParanoidAndroid
07-20-2005, 08:21 AM
I will post the link when I find one.....This was just reported on CNN.

He actually administered CPR and saved the kid's life.

Bulldog
07-20-2005, 08:26 AM

Yeah, I heard that on ESPN Radio this morning. He saved a four year old from a pool at the Grand Floridian at Disney. I guess the boy wasn't breathing and Rosenhaus actually revived him before the medics arrived. As much of a ***** as that guy can be, thats pretty awsome.

TypicalBill
07-20-2005, 08:38 AM
Does the kid have any athletic ability?

Italian Stallion
07-20-2005, 08:42 AM
Well....he might be a ***** in the business world (only to teams and fans tho, players love him) but good for him and that little boy.

Philagape
07-20-2005, 08:44 AM
http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/showthread.php?t=75881

Philisophical Troll
07-20-2005, 11:11 AM

I saw that story....Drew Rosenhaus....the legend...the myth....the agent....the man....the hero.....the scumbag

Jan Reimers
07-20-2005, 04:49 PM
I admire Rosenhaus for what he did, but I can't help thinking that there's a TO joke in here somewhere.

Tatonka
07-20-2005, 04:59 PM
i think the whole thing was a set up.. he is a pole smoker... i dont give a crap about some kid he paid to act like he was drowning so that captain pole smoker could put down his cell phone to save..

what a joke.

Novacane
07-20-2005, 05:15 PM
i think the whole thing was a set up.. he is a pole smoker... i dont give a crap about some kid he paid to act like he was drowning so that captain pole smoker could put down his cell phone to save..

what a joke.

I was going to say the same thing. This has set up written all over it