PDA

View Full Version : Week 4 Peanut Gallery

Forward_Lateral
07-20-2005, 09:01 AM
Looks like The Whackers lost, again. Got thumped. By looking at the league leaders, I'd say Vick threw another 3 picks, and fumbled once. Green, after gaining 135 yards, looks like he gained about 20. I hate the computer sim.

The King
07-20-2005, 09:03 AM
Holy Crap my team scored 44 points and still lost. Man we suck.

The King
07-20-2005, 09:07 AM
I lost Jackson and Azumah this game. That leaves three CB's on my depth chart.

Michael82
07-20-2005, 10:32 AM
Holy crap!!! I lost 38-7?!?! :shocked:

I hope McNabb didn't go down. :nervous:

R. Rich
07-20-2005, 10:34 AM
Holy crap!!! I lost 38-7?!?! :shocked:

I hope McNabb didn't go down. :nervous:
He didn't. The injuries, standings, and stats have been updated. We're just waiting for the game-by-game results.

Michael82
07-20-2005, 10:35 AM
WTF! Not a single player went down and my offense got completely shut down! :mad:

I've sat on my hands for a few weeks without making any changes, but now Brad Childress is very upset that our high powered offense didn't do anything. We may be looking to acquire some receiving help soon.

Michael82
07-20-2005, 10:35 AM
He didn't. The injuries, standings, and stats have been updated. We're just waiting for the game-by-game results.
He didn't go down for an extended period of time, but he might have gone down for the game only. That wouldn't be posted in the injury thread.

Forward_Lateral
07-20-2005, 10:43 AM
WTF! Not a single player went down and my offense got completely shut down! :mad:

I've sat on my hands for a few weeks without making any changes, but now Brad Childress is very upset that our high powered offense didn't do anything. We may be looking to acquire some receiving help soon.
I have 2 young WRs, I will possibly be looking to deal Johnson or Clayton. If you have interest, let me know.

Michael82
07-20-2005, 10:49 AM
I have 2 young WRs, I will possibly be looking to deal Johnson or Clayton. If you have interest, let me know.
Will do. I'm curious what the game stats say, because everywhere I look, I don't understand this. Unless I lost one of my main players for the game. McNabb didn't throw an INT, because he still has one for the season. I do think that my running game was shut down though, but that shouldnt make a big difference. Maybe I had a few fumbles. :idunno:

Michael82
07-20-2005, 10:50 AM
Actually, I'm in the market right now for a top 10 CB. Anyone looking to sell? :D

I might look for a big name receiver too, but for now just a top 10 CB.

Canadian'eh!
07-20-2005, 10:56 AM
Holy Crap my team scored 44 points and still lost. Man we suck.
Ladies and gentlemen..... the Kansas City Chiefs.

The King
07-20-2005, 11:01 AM
Branch is on the Market Mikey

L.A. Playa
07-20-2005, 11:10 AM
Looks like Willis had a big game he moved to the top of the scoring leaders, good game Tallywhackers

Canadian'eh!
07-20-2005, 11:15 AM
Looking at the stats....

I have no idea how i won that game right now.... jamal put up some good numbers before getting hurt.... He's out for 2 games and good ole 1 ypc Westbrook is about to get a feature role. :nervous:

Bulger didn't have a bad game I think... but i don't think he had a big one either. Darrelll Jackson fell off the catches list completely. Since Crumpler or Chambers didn't show up there probably wasnt a big number of catches.

I'm really unsure how we won. I think it has a lot of FG's and great D.

Little tore onto the sacks likst with a 3 sack game and Simon had 2 i believe. We also had 2 INT's i think.

So much for seeing if my changes will be effective now that Jamal went down.

Canadian'eh!
07-20-2005, 11:17 AM
Looks like Willis had a big game he moved to the top of the scoring leaders, good game Tallywhackers

I questioned taking Willis int he 1st when i saw it... but whoever took him made the smart choice it looks like.... he'll be good for years.... I just thought rounds 2-3 were more where he would go. good pick.

L.A. Playa
07-20-2005, 11:19 AM
I questioned taking Willis int he 1st when i saw it... but whoever took him made the smart choice it looks like.... he'll be good for years.... I just thought rounds 2-3 were more where he would go. good pick.

Thank you, he loves Los Angeles and the Playas organization

L.A. Playa
07-20-2005, 11:20 AM
I guess Robert Mathis has put Darren Howard on the bench permanently less then 2 games starting he has 8 sacks, anyone need DE help ??? Darren Howard could be avaialable for the right price

Sportsuser101
07-20-2005, 01:39 PM
Wow the Saban division sucks..

Another game another TD for Eddie Drummond..

Carson Palmer coming into his own with the 5th best QB passer rating in the league.

Kevin Jones also coming into his own with the 3rd most rushing yards and 2nd most TDs.

Clements and Dawkins showing why they were top picks..

R. Rich
07-20-2005, 02:27 PM
Wow the Saban division sucks..

Another game another TD for Eddie Drummond..

Carson Palmer coming into his own with the 5th best QB passer rating in the league.

Kevin Jones also coming into his own with the 3rd most rushing yards and 2nd most TDs.

Clements and Dawkins showing why they were top picks..

Not that you're bragging or anything, but...

Nice win for your squad. I know my team is not very good now, as I knew they wouldn't be, since I drafted so many young and inexperienced players. This is their year to get that experience and to improve, so that they'll be ready to compete next year. It's not devastating to me to lose to any team, since I called it that my team would struggle like this during the draft!

I will be interested to see how the different units fared; meaning, did Kendyl Jacox have another 2 play, 20 yard penalty swing? Or, did my secondary get torched for big plays? Or, did my run defense give up some huge runs as opposed to just getting beat consistently for 5 yards per rush? Little things like that.

I'm content to sit back and watch the festivities for this year. I'm interested to see which teams that started poorly will challenge late, and just as interested in seeing which teams that blew out the gate will stumble. Or, maybe we'll have a Patriots-like team that will dominate wire to wire. We'll see. One thing's for sure: my team will NOT be factor..............

.....this year.

The King
07-20-2005, 02:49 PM
Im with Rich. And I think my team sucks for similar reasons.

L.A. Playa
07-20-2005, 02:53 PM
Will be interesting to see teams adjust as injuries mount up, so far my one injury has been a blessing in disguise

The King
07-20-2005, 02:55 PM
Ummm I am without Woodson CB1, Azumah CB2, Arrington OLB1, Jackson RB1, Ogunleye DE1, Jennings T1. Injuries rule.

Canadian'eh!
07-20-2005, 03:01 PM
I'm surprised there have been no comments about the trade so far.

I figure it's time to try to score some points since i wasn't having much luck on either side fo the ball really.

L.A. Playa
07-20-2005, 03:02 PM
Hey I feel for you MBB you have gotten tough breaks when your team gets healthy I think you will be a factor I am shocked Robert Mathis stepped in for me and has 8 sack in a game and a half LOL

L.A. Playa
07-20-2005, 03:03 PM
Who is your replacement for James ??

Canadian'eh!
07-20-2005, 03:06 PM
Who is your replacement for James ??
I'm working on it... but for now It's gonna have to be Ahmad Carroll :nervous:

Forward_Lateral
07-20-2005, 03:30 PM
My D just got a hell of a lot better, I know that. Teams won't be able to take advantage of my D through the air as much as they have so far this year.

L.A. Playa
07-20-2005, 03:32 PM
Enjoy Drummond while you can, didnt he break his leg and miss like 6 games last year ??

Canadian'eh!
07-20-2005, 03:45 PM
cough*TO*cough

Canadian'eh!
07-20-2005, 03:46 PM
My D just got a hell of a lot better, I know that. Teams won't be able to take advantage of my D through the air as much as they have so far this year.

hmmm just realized we play each other next week... this trade could have major reprecussions.

Forward_Lateral
07-20-2005, 03:50 PM
hmmm just realized we play each other next week... this trade could have major reprecussions.
It won't effect me much. Having 2 great WRs is a waste if you don't have a QB. Vick and Brooks both suck balls. At least now, maybe my D will be able to stop someone.

Ebenezer
07-20-2005, 08:47 PM
It won't effect me much. Having 2 great WRs is a waste if you don't have a QB. Vick and Brooks both suck balls. At least now, maybe my D will be able to stop someone.
no offense...vick is the most overated $100mil QB ever.

MikeInRoch
07-20-2005, 09:49 PM
Ouch. Three of the top 5 in the power ratings are all in the Levy division. That's gonna be a slugfest.

Canadian'eh!
07-20-2005, 10:11 PM
Ouch. Three of the top 5 in the power ratings are all in the Levy division. That's gonna be a slugfest.REALIGN ME PLEASE!

:(

Devin
07-23-2005, 10:53 AM
Oh well least my losses are somewhat close and to 2 of the best teams in the league.

RetroRaiders81
07-24-2005, 12:28 PM
Oh well least my losses are somewhat close and to 2 of the best teams in the league.
Yah we had a close one, you had the lead with under a minute untill I scored.

Devin
07-24-2005, 01:32 PM
my team always chokes in the 4th.

******s.