X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Pride
    • Jul 2002

Snowmakers on Ralph Wilson Stadium?

Last year, I noticed several times that they were pumping "fake" fan noise into the stadium via the PA system. While I feel this is very pathetic that our brass feels we need to do this... it got me thinking...

What about putting huge snowmakers on the 4 "posts" of RWS? During the game, (nov and dec) they could pump snow into the stadium!

Nothing is worse than going to a January game at the ralph, and NOT have any snow!

• Michael82
    • Jul 2002

Re: Snowmakers on Ralph Wilson Stadium?

That would be the best idea ever. But I think the league would put an end to it.

Comment

• Patrick76777
      • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Pride
      Last year, I noticed several times that they were pumping "fake" fan noise into the stadium via the PA system. While I feel this is very pathetic that our brass feels we need to do this... it got me thinking...

What about putting huge snowmakers on the 4 "posts" of RWS? During the game, (nov and dec) they could pump snow into the stadium!

Nothing is worse than going to a January game at the ralph, and NOT have any snow!

Dude, we thought we were crazy during that pittsburgh game. We heard it. I don't think they're supposed to do that.
      Resign our own guys!

Comment

• BAM
        • Sep 2003

I had no idea. I just thought it was excessively loud that day.

Comment

• Bill Brasky
          Drives an ice cream truck covered in human skulls
          • Jan 2004

that is sweet! they should do it, but I'm sure the NFL would put a stop to that... just like that NE game years ago when they cleared the field for the guy to kick the winning FG. the game ended 3-0 and the league said no longer could home teams clear the field for the home kicker and not the opposing team.

Comment

• thebuffalobills4
            • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Pride

that would be awsome.image fake snow in sept,and oct.
            :oldskool:
            micheal phelps is a beast

Comment

• FlyingDutchman
              • Apr 2005

Originally posted by Patrick76777
              Dude, we thought we were crazy during that pittsburgh game. We heard it. I don't think they're supposed to do that.

Are you guys sure?? Noise echos in that stadium, and during the Pitt game there was a lot of random sections of Pitt fans...you might have been hearing that....I dont think they would actually do something like feed artificial noise through a PA system, kinda low isn't it?....I could be wrong.....One thing is for sure....they wont need artificial noise come Sept. 11th!

Comment

• BAM
                • Sep 2003

I would hope they don't do that. I think it'd be sort of obvious if they did... I didn't really notice it. Maybe I was just tore.

Comment

Working...
                X