PDA

View Full Version : Travis Henry upcoming

The_Philster
07-20-2005, 06:44 PM
on NFL Total Access...Titans Cam

The_Philster
07-20-2005, 07:28 PM
thinks it's gonna be a much better situation with McNair over a 1st year starter in JP
says he'll take it as it comes...feels the RB situation is different as he should actually get carries...because when Willis was playing, he rarely got any touches

Nighthawk
07-20-2005, 07:31 PM
All I've got to say is: "umm."

L.A. Playa
07-20-2005, 07:44 PM
says he likes the talent at the local Nashville High schools

ublinkwescore
07-20-2005, 07:46 PM
I can't wait til the next season that we play the AFC south so that Losman can throw for over 300 and three TDs against his stupid titans and McNair probably won't be playing because he's tired of taking the beating an NFL schedule all but guarantees you.

ublinkwescore
07-20-2005, 07:47 PM
says he likes the talent at the local Nashville High schools

:lmao:

ryjam282
07-21-2005, 05:49 AM
Wow, he really struggles in interviews....He is definitely not going to be a broadcaster when he is done...."UMMMM" Holy crap, he must have said that about 200 times, reminded me of the old Georgia Wrestling when Gordon Solie would say that countless times as well.

TheGhostofJimKelly
07-21-2005, 06:02 AM
Hey Travis, I don't think you got any carries last year because you were hurt you waterhead.

Jan Reimers
07-21-2005, 06:08 AM
I don't think Travis means to be negative or disrespectful toward the Bills. He's just kinda' dumb.

mysticsoto
07-21-2005, 06:15 AM
Personally, I think he's just regurgitating what his agent told him to say to try and make him look better...Travis won't ever be a Public Relations executive or even a PR mail room guy, but I do wish him the best - and appreciate the heart he played with while with the Bills.

Rhettoric
07-21-2005, 06:23 AM
Personally, I think he's just regurgitating what his agent told him to say to try and make him look better...Travis won't ever be a Public Relations executive or even a PR mail room guy, but I do wish him the best - and appreciate the heart he played with while with the Bills.
:bf1: Couldn't agree more!

don137
07-21-2005, 06:53 AM
Travis definitely didn't sound too bright...If I recall he was the third down back until he got hurt so he received his fair of touches so I do not buy the line he did not get touches in Buffalo. I guess he thinks the grass will be greener on the other side. We'll see how long that lasts.
One does have to wonder if Travis is bright enough to learn the playbook so quickly with training camp starting next week. I can see him running the wrong way or missing an assignment. He makes my 5 year old sound intelligent.

justasportsfan
07-21-2005, 08:14 AM
He "ummm's " a lot because they were asking questions he really didn't have an answer for. Will it be easier to play for a vet qb (Mcnair) than a rookie qb? How would he know. He never played w/ a rookie qb. What was he gonna say? No? McNair is his qb.

On a positive note he did say will will be a good qb.

Woodson said that Mularkey had a pass,pass first system as oppossed to Fisher ? Since when?

McGahee420
07-21-2005, 09:19 AM
See ya later travis, the reason why you were replaced was because you are forgetful. If I do remember right, during the Pats game at home last year, when Bledsoe fumbled and seymour took it for a score, it was Travis that ran the wrong play and missed his blocking assignment which freed Bruschi up the middle. We don't need that, we need a back that knows what play it is. I mean they called a damn Time Out to make sure they were on the right play, and he still F#$@ed it up. See ya next year travis, TKO will be looking for you!!!