• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Schobel94
    The Sack Master
    • Jan 2003

USA Today Losman Article

Good article, I didn't know any of that stuff about him, he is a very complex fella. I just hope is he a good baller as well.

Beware the sack master!
  • ghz in pittsburgh
    • Aug 2004

Re: USA Today Losman Article

I don't know how many good articles have been written about Losman this off season. Is it just a collective wish or a good goodwill marketing by the Bills? But I can not erase the image I saw in last year's NE game in which he played. We'll see if that was indeed a wake up call to Losman ...

In any event, the following quote really impressed me:
    Here is just how confident: "People come up to me all the time from my hometown or from college and say, 'Oh, I'm so happy to see that you made it.' And I'm like, 'I didn't make nothin' yet.' This is not my goal. My goal is to be one of the best who ever played."

Comment

• The_Philster
      • Jul 2002

Nice find, Schobel
      The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

• Philagape
        WIN NOW
        • Jul 2002

I found it first
        "It is better to be divided by truth than to be united by error." -- Martin Luther

"Those who appease the crocodile will simply be eaten last." -- Winston Churchill

2003 BZ Pick Em Champion
        2004 BZ Big Money League Champion

Comment

• Tatonka
          • Jul 2002

good ****ing article..

how can you dislike this guy? how can you NOT root for him?

i cant wait for the preseason to start so we can see him.

as bad as he looked in that NE game.. i also remember thinking how great he looked in the preseason prior to his injury.. i really have not been this excited about any single player in over a decade.
          "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

• Mr. Cynical
            Maybe?
            • Oct 2003

One of my favorite parts:

"Losman frequents Buffalo's hot spots — the bars on Chippewa Street, the restaurants on Elmwood Avenue. He spends time with a University of Buffalo student he met at one, although they don't call it dating."

And he lives downtown to boot. This guy is definitely no RJ surfer dude. I'm really glad I read this. He may not pan out, but at least it won't be for lack of trying or some BS attitude.

Comment

• ublinkwescore
              Sab and TD are insignificant
              • Sep 2002

I'd still kill for RJ's life right now - fat house by the beach - millions of dollars saved up from ripping the Bills off, what more could you ask for (except I'd rather have ripped off the Dolphins for my beachhouse).
              www.gamersconspiracy.com - where gamers conspire

Comment

• ryjam282
                Offical Billszone Starting QB
                • Mar 2003

Great article. Lots of very interesting stuff about him. I can't wait to see him in action.

Ryan Withey
                Owner/President/GM/Director of Player Personnel

Kansas City Super Deuces

Comment

• mysticsoto
                  Too sober for this...
                  • Apr 2004

Originally posted by Mr. Cynical
                  One of my favorite parts:

"Losman frequents Buffalo's hot spots — the bars on Chippewa Street, the restaurants on Elmwood Avenue. He spends time with a University of Buffalo student he met at one, although they don't call it dating."

And he lives downtown to boot. This guy is definitely no RJ surfer dude. I'm really glad I read this. He may not pan out, but at least it won't be for lack of trying or some BS attitude.
                  This was my favorite part! I love competitor type people. I think they make the best athletes...just look at Michael Jordan!!!

Competitive nature: Stayed up until 3 in the morning to beat his 13-year-old cousin's score on a computer game, then woke her up to brag. "That is not cool. I don't want to be that person. But I am. For whatever reason, it's just in me."

Comment

• Earthquake Enyart
                    Legendary Zoner
                    • Jul 2002

He's just like me. An adventurer-traveler-historian-philosopher.

Wish I had a UB co-ed with benefits.

I like everything I read. I just hope like hell it works out.

Comment

• jason700
                      Zoner
                      • Jun 2005

The guy is a complete bust waiting to happen IMO. He has very low intelligence. He is going to make Heath Shuler and Ryan Leaf looks like NFL gems.

There is a reason everyone said he was a reach in the 1st round last year. He surely will not pan out like Roethlisberger already has and Eli Manning who is going to have a big year this year.

Comment

• Jan Reimers
                        Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
                        • May 2003

I love JP's attitude, but I think the real hero in this story is his mom. JP wouldn't be here if she hadn't held things together.
                        Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

• mysticsoto
                          Too sober for this...
                          • Apr 2004

Originally posted by jason700
                          The guy is a complete bust waiting to happen IMO. He has very low intelligence. He is going to make Heath Shuler and Ryan Leaf looks like NFL gems.

There is a reason everyone said he was a reach in the 1st round last year. He surely will not pan out like Roethlisberger already has and Eli Manning who is going to have a big year this year.
                          Low intelligence? And what do you base that on? He had a 3.1 GPA in school? He now knows the playbook and terminology so well, he's correcting coaches. If you are going to make blanket statements, make sure you are able to back it up with something...

Comment

• Philagape
                            WIN NOW
                            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by jason700

The invasion from Bizarro World continues. There are two outright lies in here: 1. "very low intelligence"; 2. "everyone said he was a reach."

Out. Right. Lies. Not just wrong opinions, but wrong facts.
                            "It is better to be divided by truth than to be united by error." -- Martin Luther

"Those who appease the crocodile will simply be eaten last." -- Winston Churchill

2003 BZ Pick Em Champion
                            2004 BZ Big Money League Champion

Comment

• Voltron
                              • Jul 2002

Originally posted by ublinkwescore
                              I'd still kill for RJ's life right now - fat house by the beach - millions of dollars saved up from ripping the Bills off, what more could you ask for (except I'd rather have ripped off the Dolphins for my beachhouse).
                              don't forget that nice Super bowl ring he got for holding a clip board
                              Get all the fools on your side and you can be elected to anything.
                              - Frank Dane

"The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who are not."
                              -Thomas Jefferson

The rule is perfect: in all matters of opinion our adversaries are insane.
                              - Mark Twain

Comment

Working...
                              X