Jerametrius Butler CB
Rod Smith WR
Bubba Franks TE
Darren Howard DE
Earl Holmes ILB

I deal fairly and expect a fair offer

L.A. Playa
07-25-2005, 12:14 PM
Considering some of the offers I have recieved maybe I should clarify as Mikey did waht I am specifically looking for.

OT or OG they must be rated 8 or higher

LB or CB They also must be rated 8 or higher

I am content to stay with the team I have and will not overpay for any player so please come to me with realistic offers

ryjam282
07-25-2005, 01:06 PM
MY BAD....

And yes, I hate the Playas, not the game.

L.A. Playa
07-25-2005, 01:21 PM
The KC Super Deuces are tenatively looking to dangle Randy Moss (4 mil.) out there for someone. But, please only come with realistic offers. I need probably a good QB for at least 1 season and probably could use OT, S, and I will need a WR to make up for my gaping hole with Moss leaving.....

Start your own thread this is a LA Playa thread

L.A. Playa
07-25-2005, 01:53 PM
if anyone wants to discuss trades easiest way for me is yahoo messenger my ID is pmacdougall@sbcglobal.net

That Guy
07-25-2005, 03:06 PM
I am content to stay with the team I have and will not overpay for any player so please come to me with realistic offers
You better be... none of the players you are offering justify what you're asking for.

L.A. Playa
07-25-2005, 03:15 PM
Rod Smith ahd a better year than both of your WR's and Darren Howard had a better year than both of your DE's and I deal fairly all those players are better than alot of guys on other peoples rosters

L.A. Playa
07-25-2005, 03:29 PM
Plus Im not against a 2 for 1 trade as long as cap #'s are equal and I will trade future rookie picks as well if the deal is what im looking for