PDA

View Full Version : Do any of you Bills fans with kids...

OpIv37
07-21-2005, 08:29 AM
have any infant/toddler Bills stuff in good condition that you would be willing to part with for a reasonable price? My brother and his wife are having a baby that's due soon and I'd like to deck the kid out in Bills gear before some other relative corrupts him with another team's apparel. If so, please PM me.

Mods- I know this belongs in the Swap Zone, but please do me a favor and leave it here for a day or so- otherwise no one will see it. Thanks.

Mr. Miyagi
07-21-2005, 08:45 AM
have any infant/toddler Bills stuff in good condition that you would be willing to part with for a reasonable price? My brother and his wife are having a baby that's due soon and I'd like to deck the kid out in Bills gear before some other relative corrupts him with another team's apparel. If so, please PM me.

Mods- I know this belongs in the Swap Zone, but please do me a favor and leave it here for a day or so- otherwise no one will see it. Thanks.
YES.

PM me now.

Mr. Miyagi
07-21-2005, 08:47 AM
Especially if they're having a girl. I've got a cheerleader outfit too. :up:

Mr. Miyagi
07-21-2005, 08:48 AM
This was taken about a year and a half ago.

The little one now fits into the red outfit, so the blue one is available, for much later of course. :D

Gunzlingr
07-21-2005, 09:09 AM
I gave ours away at our garage sale this spring.

lordofgun
07-21-2005, 09:42 AM
I might have some. Let me check with my wife.

OpIv37
07-21-2005, 09:44 AM
I might have some. Let me check with my wife.

sweet- let me know.

The last buffalo fan
07-21-2005, 01:39 PM
If you don't mind, I'm sure that I still have a little few stuff. But distance and package could be a problem. When are they having the baby?? Because I have friends coming from USA to Mexico in January, for a couple of weeks.

Dr. Lecter
07-21-2005, 01:42 PM
Laux Sporting goods has a bunch of good (and reasonable) Buffalo Bills baby clothes,as I just bought some for a friend.

Being in Virginia, that does you no good though.

OpIv37
07-21-2005, 02:15 PM
If you don't mind, I'm sure that I still have a little few stuff. But distance and package could be a problem. When are they having the baby?? Because I have friends coming from USA to Mexico in January, for a couple of weeks.

the baby's due in August but I'm sure he'll still be a baby in January. You live in Mexico?

Bill Brasky
07-21-2005, 02:56 PM
I've got a cheerleader outfit too. :up:
:rofl:

JD
07-21-2005, 03:29 PM
I got some pairs of the S.I.C.K. red/white/blue stripped pants...you all kno what im talkin about like in 92 everyone was wearin them! lol

The last buffalo fan
07-21-2005, 05:25 PM
Actually I live in Puerto Vallarta, Jalisco state.

I think that now we are set on it, I just called my wife and she is lookiing already for it. A friend from Denver is probably arriving around October, but coming back until the end of November. We'll see what could work better.