• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Philisophical Troll
    Take my dating advice, it worked for me on my sister :up:
    • Jul 2005

Another fine article from USA today about Mcgahee/running backs

"On the rise

Willis McGahee displayed his strength and explosiveness in 11 games as the Bills' starter last year, prompting Buffalo to put backup Travis Henry on the trading block. Though McGahee still has to prove his surgically rebuilt knee can handle a 16-game workload, his value is clear as he had seven 100-yard games and five multiple-TD efforts in those 11 starts.

In just under half a season, the Cowboys' Julius Jones showed that he could be on his way to being the league's next great runner. He averaged 114.7 yards and scored seven times in seven games in a feature role. He missed most of the rest of the season because of a broken shoulder blade and has to prove he can stay healthy under the considerable load coach Bill Parcells will put on him."

So I guess JJ and Mcgimp are both even for now considering their injuries. But I especially like how they mention JJ potentially being the leagues next great runner. Notice how they don't say the same thing about Mcgimpknee. Apparantly the fine journalists at USA Today are as knowledgable as a philisophical troll.
  • Bling
    • Jul 2004

Re: Another fine article from USA today about Mcgahee/running backs

Huh? He's on the rise... We all know that.

Comment

• thebuffalobills4
      • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Philisophical Troll
      http://www.usatoday.com/sports/footb...ng-backs_x.htm

On the rise

Willis McGahee displayed his strength and explosiveness in 11 games as the Bills' starter last year, prompting Buffalo to put backup Travis Henry on the trading block. Though McGahee still has to prove his surgically rebuilt knee can handle a 16-game workload, his value is clear as he had seven 100-yard games and five multiple-TD efforts in those 11 starts.

In just under half a season, the Cowboys' Julius Jones showed that he could be on his way to being the league's next great runner. He averaged 114.7 yards and scored seven times in seven games in a feature role. He missed most of the rest of the season because of a broken shoulder blade and has to prove he can stay healthy under the considerable load coach Bill Parcells will put on him.

So I guess JJ and Mcgimp are both even for now considering their injuries. But I especially like how they mention JJ potentially being the leagues next great runner. Notice how they don't say the same thing about Mcgimpknee. Apparantly the fine journalists at USA Today are as knowledgable as a philisophical troll.
      your point is?well my friend mcgahee is better than jj.
      :oldskool:
      micheal phelps is a beast

Comment

• thebuffalobills4
        • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Bling
        Huh? He's on the rise... We all know that.
        what he is trying to say bling is that jj of the cowboys is better than mcgahee.which jj is not even close.

Comment

• FlyingDutchman
          • Apr 2005

WOW! what a great and wonderful article by the super smart writers at USA today...I had no idea about any of those stats...These guys are really supposed to be good this year? :bikerbabe

Comment

• thebuffalobills4
            • Aug 2004

Originally posted by WillisMcNasty21
            WOW! what a great and wonderful article by the super smart writers at USA today...I had no idea about any of those stats...These guys are really supposed to be good this year? :bikerbabe

Comment

• OpIv37
              Acid Douching Asswipe
              • Sep 2002

http://www.usatoday.com/sports/footb...ng-backs_x.htm

"On the rise

In just under half a season, the Cowboys' Julius Jones showed that he could be on his way to being the league's next great runner. He averaged 114.7 yards and scored seven times in seven games in a feature role. He missed most of the rest of the season because of a broken shoulder blade and has to prove he can stay healthy under the considerable load coach Bill Parcells will put on him."

I don't want to see Dallas win but I wouldn't mind seeing Julius Jones do well. I always root for ND guys unless they're playing against the Bills. And I don't care about stats- if Jones wins the rushing title but McGahee helps the Bills wins games, I won't be complaining.
              MiKiDo Facebook
              MiKiDo Website

Comment

• bills_fan_atic
                • May 2003

Troll what is your problem with McGahee anyway? You're an ass dude. Really. WTF is your problem bro?

What I respect about McGahee more than his talent or ability, is his resiliency, strength and determination. What an awesome display of desire to overcome such adversity to achieve a dream more important to him than life itself.

You're just jealous Mutha F'er, that your Emmitt Smiths & Troy Aikman's are long gone and all your franchise is left with are guys who are vagabonds and has beens. Don't be mad because we don't sign players who throw jerseys at their coaches and have no respect for the game.

Resiliency is the Bill's trademark and no other player right now in this entire league represents that more than Willis McGahee.

So here is a great big F U pal. Enough with your stupidity already.

Comment

• ublinkwescore
                  Sab and TD are insignificant
                  • Sep 2002

even if JJ wins the rushing title over Mcgahee (which won't happen) I'll still bet McGahee has more TDs then JJ.

The kid's got a nose for the endzone.
                  www.gamersconspiracy.com - where gamers conspire

Comment

• ublinkwescore
                    Sab and TD are insignificant
                    • Sep 2002

and on top of that - the Bills WILL have a better record then the Cowboys.

Choke on that Fecal Turd.
                    www.gamersconspiracy.com - where gamers conspire

Comment

• Philisophical Troll
                      Take my dating advice, it worked for me on my sister :up:
                      • Jul 2005

Originally posted by ublinkwescore
                      even if JJ wins the rushing title over Mcgahee (which won't happen) I'll still bet McGahee has more TDs then JJ.

The kid's got a nose for the endzone.
                      Keep dreaming, who knows if JJ wins the rushing title, I'll live with 1500 yards as long as we are in the playoffs. As for Mcgimp I guarantee 3 things:

1) No way in hell he wins the rushing title or even finishes in the top five rushers

2) No way he has more yards than JJ, maybe not as many TD's either.

3) No way he stays healthy for 16 games, he's too fragile and lacks toughness says a philisophical troll.

Comment

• SquishDaFish
                        Lets GO BUFFALO!!
                        • Jun 2005

1) He will rank in top 5
                        2) He will finish more yards and TDs then JPuke
                        3) He is one tough mother. And you have one of the biggest pu$$ies in the game in Bledsack watch and see/

Comment

• bills_fan_atic
                          • May 2003

Originally posted by bills_fan_atic
                          Troll what is your problem with McGahee anyway? You're an ass dude. Really. WTF is your problem bro?

What I respect about McGahee more than his talent or ability, is his resiliency, strength and determination. What an awesome display of desire to overcome such adversity to achieve a dream more important to him than life itself.

You're just jealous Mutha F'er, that your Emmitt Smiths & Troy Aikman's are long gone and all your franchise is left with are guys who are vagabonds and has beens. Don't be mad because we don't sign players who throw jerseys at their coaches and have no respect for the game.

Resiliency is the Bill's trademark and no other player right now in this entire league represents that more than Willis McGahee.

So here is a great big F U pal. Enough with your stupidity already.
                          Does a Philisophical Troll care to respond?

Comment

• SquishDaFish
                            Lets GO BUFFALO!!
                            • Jun 2005

Of course he wont hes a COW PUKE!

Comment

• FlyingDutchman
                              • Apr 2005

Keep dreaming, who knows if JJ wins the rushing title, I'll live with 1500 yards as long as we are in the playoffs. As for Mcgimp I guarantee 3 things:

1) No way in hell he wins the rushing title or even finishes in the top five rushers

2) No way he has more yards than JJ, maybe not as many TD's either.

3) No way he stays healthy for 16 games, he's too fragile and lacks toughness says a philisophical troll.
                              No way he'll have more yards than JJ? Keep dreaming.....JJ will be lucky to be in the top 10....Willis will easily be top 5....And why do you keep referring to the injury thing?? Where was Julius half the season last year???What makes him more durable and liable to make it through a whole season? That umpa lumpa you have at running back isn't nearly as big and tough as Willis.....Thank you come again...

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              😂
                              🥰
                              😘
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😞
                              😡
                              👍