• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • PhinsFan66
    Phins Rule
    • Nov 2004

Be Afraid,,,Be very afraid

[Sun Sentinel] While the Ricky Williams media circus is officially set to arrive Sunday morning when players are expected to report, the enigmatic running back made an appearance at Dolphins headquarters Friday.

"I saw him on the elevator today," said a Dolphins player. "I've never seen him before, but he seemed like 230 (pounds). He's ripped up. You could see the muscles sticking out of his shirt."
  • Philagape
    WIN NOW
    • Jul 2002

Re: Be Afraid,,,Be very afraid

That's what happens when you wear hemp shirts.
    "It is better to be divided by truth than to be united by error." -- Martin Luther

"Those who appease the crocodile will simply be eaten last." -- Winston Churchill

2003 BZ Pick Em Champion
    2004 BZ Big Money League Champion

Comment

• Captain Obvious
      I can feel your anger.I can feel your hate. Give in to the DARK SIDE! With every neg you become MINE
      • Jul 2005

Originally posted by PhinsFan66
      [Sun Sentinel] While the Ricky Williams media circus is officially set to arrive Sunday morning when players are expected to report, the enigmatic running back made an appearance at Dolphins headquarters Friday.

"I saw him on the elevator today," said a Dolphins player. "I've never seen him before, but he seemed like 230 (pounds). He's ripped up. You could see the muscles sticking out of his shirt."
      Big deal. Willis McGahee weighs 230 pounds. AT least Willis will be playing the first 4 games of the season unlike Ricky.

Here to point out the obvious....

Comment

• Tatonka
        • Jul 2002

guys like taylor and thomas absolutely hate williams for ruining last season and wasting a year of the few years they have left.. i cant wait till he pulls his next stunt.. it is just a matter of time..
        "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

• Turf
          • Jul 2002

Let's everyone Fed-X him a bong. He'll give in eventually. I say only after number 20.
          Lou Saban: You can get it done, you can get it done. And what’s more, you’ve gotta get it done.

Comment

• The Spaz
            • Mar 2003

Wooptie-doo. What's he going to do run for nearly 200 yards and you guys still lose the game?

Comment

• ZacGriffi~82
              • Jun 2003

That is hysterical.
              www.billsaddiction.com -The Home of Bills Addicts-

Comment

• Philisophical Troll
                Take my dating advice, it worked for me on my sister :up:
                • Jul 2005

I really like the dolphins chances in 05'...If you think about it they were a 4-12 last year that easily could have been 8-8 despite clearly being a rebuilding year. I think if Ronnie Brown makes noise early, Smokey Williams can step in and run wild. He seems commited and will serve his suspension with dignity. I also like Saban and the defensive directs.

Comment

• Mr. Miyagi
                  Lecter's Little *****

• Sep 2002

Ricky Williams will be traded before he even plays a game this season.

Comment

• CuseJetsFan83
                    Closet Bills Fan
                    • Nov 2004

eh, be afraid of what?!?

if anything is true, its ricky being afraid of people...... toke up some more!

ricky will be back outta the league within 18 months, and you can bank on that

j-e-t-s
                    jets jets jets (insert suck for those who aren't gangreen fans)

Comment

• SquishDaFish
                      Lets GO BUFFALO!!
                      • Jun 2005

Be afraid of what his Crackpipe in his pocket when hes on the field. Or used needles?

Comment

• Night Train
                        Retired - On Several Levels
                        • Jul 2005

http://www.finheaven.com/newsimages/ricky_jets.jpg [Sun Sentinel] While the Ricky Williams media circus is officially set to arrive Sunday morning when players are expected to report, the enigmatic running back made an appearance at Dolphins headquarters Friday.

" This Training Camp is brought to you by E Z Wider. "
                        Anonymity is an abused privilege, abused most by people who mistake vitriol for wisdom and cynicism for wit

Comment

• Philagape
                          WIN NOW
                          • Jul 2002

The only team that should be afraid of Ricky is whatever team he's on. He WILL quit again, probably the next time he's suspended.
                          "It is better to be divided by truth than to be united by error." -- Martin Luther

"Those who appease the crocodile will simply be eaten last." -- Winston Churchill

2003 BZ Pick Em Champion
                          2004 BZ Big Money League Champion

Comment

• Jan Reimers
                            Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
                            • May 2003

I think it's great. We thought Travis was a distraction? Half the team hates him, the Fins drafted a stud RB high in the first round, and now this clown comes back?

It's going to be great watching them try to trade a quitter with a drug problem who can't play until the 5th game of the season.
                            Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

• Aero II
                              RWS Grounds Keeper. Why won't my grass grow?
                              • Jul 2002

The the Fish really think that Ronnie is going to quietly sit on the bench after week 5 and give up the starting job? Sorts Centrer is going to have a daily Fish-Soap-Opera report.

Comment

Working...
                              X