PDA

View Full Version : Freeagents

camelcowboy
07-24-2005, 03:10 AM
Sabres have never been known to be active in the freeagent market. Does any think the Sabres may pick some free agents. I hear Nasland may become available that would be great for us. With some cap room we could have the pick of the litter.

Canadian'eh!
07-24-2005, 10:30 PM
Sabres have never been known to be active in the freeagent market. Does any think the Sabres may pick some free agents. I hear Nasland may become available that would be great for us. With some cap room we could have the pick of the litter.
It's been so long since a marquee FA went TO Buffalo instead of away from.... it's hard for me to get used to the idea that it could actually happen now.

You say Naslund and all I can think is no friggin way....

(of course I DO think it's unlikely as he will either a) stay in Vancouver... b) stay in Sweden or..... c) Go to Anaheim with Brian Burke)

SkateZilla
07-25-2005, 02:40 AM
Dump Satan and Bring in a Player that can score and cares about his team instead of just himself..

clumping platelets
07-25-2005, 05:10 AM
Darcy was on SportsExtra last night and said they will be active in FA :pray:

We need a big bruising #1 D and someone to replace Satan :up:

I cannot believe the Sabres will tender him at $3.8 million

SkateZilla
07-26-2005, 03:07 AM
Reiger said they might sign a Mid to hi profile player to bolster their lineup..

pyrrhonist
07-26-2005, 09:08 PM
A top-tier blueliner had better on Darcy's shopping list, because our defense is weak with Zhitnik, imagine it without him. I know that Niedermeyer probably wouldn't consider Buffalo, but let's see him get pursued heavily by Buffalo.

Naturally, goal scoring remains a high priority, as well. :hockey: