X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • The_Philster
    • Jul 2002

Tight End Depth Chart Looks Promising

It was a game that Mike Mularkey would probably rather forget - or at least a certain part of it, anyways.

It wasn't the end result - the Bills defeated the Dolphins 42-32 in a South Florida shootout, making Mularkey the first first-year Bills head coach to sweep the rival Dolphins since Joe Collier in 1966.
    In a span of about 15 minutes, the former tight end saw both of his top two tight ends go down to injury. http://www.buffalobills.com/news/news.jsp?news_id=3269
    The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!
  • vicmantak
    • Jun 2005

Re: Tight End Depth Chart Looks Promising

Philster,

I like the orginal article but IMO Bills TE depth chart is way behind to be promising.
    I'm really concerned about the TE situation (even they are 100% OK) and I hope Bills FO would be able to do something with the disgruntled Bubba Franks.

"Defeat is simply a signal to press onward"
    - Helen Keller

"What we call failure is not the falling down, but the staying down"

- Mary Pickford

Comment

• Tatonka
      • Jul 2002

bubba franks does nothing but catch 1 yard tds.. he is barely better than campbell.. and he costs an arm and a leg. he is not close to an elite TE in this league.
      "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

• Mr. Miyagi
        Lecter's Little Bitch

• Sep 2002

Franks sucks. Forget him.

Comment

Working...
        X