PDA

View Full Version : KEEPING IT REAL

The_Philster
07-24-2005, 10:22 AM
This is the first of four stories previewing Bills training camp. Today's story focuses on the quarterback.
It is 5 p.m. on this sunny Saturday afternoon in June, and all the shouting from the Buffalo Bills' latest fan celebration has been over for two hours. The 5,000 diehards who came to see the Bills unveil their new throwback jerseys have left. The players have gone their separate ways.

The Bills' training complex is deserted and silent . . . except for the whirring of a video tape machine in a first-floor office. J.P. Losman, the Bills' new starting quarterback, could not bring himself to go home. He is watching two more hours of video of the Bills' offense. http://www.buffalonews.com/editorial/20050724/1003189.asp

Mr. Cynical
07-24-2005, 11:16 AM
:bf1: :bf1: :bf1: :bf1: :bf1:

It just keeps getting better every time I read about him.

And if anyone still thinks he is "another RJ" after reading this, they need to get their head examined.

The_Philster
07-24-2005, 11:20 AM
I agree...I see RJ as more of a tambourine player :idunno:

Mr. Cynical
07-24-2005, 11:25 AM
:rofl:

Agreed.

BillsSabresB.C.T. Fan
07-24-2005, 11:56 AM
I can't believe I'm writing this about the Buffalo :z: SNOOZE :z: good article better than the ones that USA printed those idiots don't know anything about the BILLS!

ublinkwescore
07-24-2005, 12:11 PM
I can't wait till we see this guy on MTV Cribs, or hear about him buying his mom a fat house.

TigerJ
07-24-2005, 12:51 PM
That was a great article.

ghz in pittsburgh
07-24-2005, 01:25 PM
Just wait a few months, will ya? Eben Losman knows about this:

"The only way I knew to get their initial respect was for them to know how well I know this offense," he said. "When practice started I showed them that. That's fine. But practice can only take you so far with guys. So I'm a leader, but only to a certain level. Until we start playing games and we start winning and they see I can handle the pressure on and off the field during the season - scoring touchdowns, helping us win games - not till then will the respect of an actual leader take place.

FlyingDutchman
07-24-2005, 02:37 PM
I agree...I see RJ as more of a tambourine player :idunno:
:roflmao:

Turf
07-24-2005, 03:45 PM
Just bought my Losman jersey. I am gonna love this guy. Great article.

justasportsfan
07-24-2005, 04:48 PM
He reminds me of my favorite player of all time outside of the bills until he became a rotten fish. Jr. Seau . Always hard on themselves and wanting perfection. That's the impression I get, right now he's not half half the warrior Seau was.

I hope it happens for him soon because he looks like isn't one to accept failure. If he doesn't succeed w/ the bills, he will in time with another team.