Will Parrish be in camp?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ShadowHawk7
    Ground your Jets Vilma, no way you're shooting this guy down.
    • Mar 2003

Will Parrish be in camp?

Training camp will be here by Friday. Will Parrish? Does anyone know if any contract negotiations are underway? Like always, the sooner Parrish gets in camp, the quicker his growth will be. Can anyone speculate on how long it will take for Parrish to get into camp?
    "It's not whether you win or lose; it's how you play the game."
    -Vince Lombardi
  • Sportsuser101
    • Feb 2005

Re: Will Parrish be in camp?

Originally posted by ShadowHawk7
    Training camp will be here by Friday. Will Parrish? Does anyone know if any contract negotiations are underway? Like always, the sooner Parrish gets in camp, the quicker his growth will be. Can anyone speculate on how long it will take for Parrish to get into camp?
    It takes a while for the translator to communicate with his agent on what he wants. They just finished saying hello.

Parrish: Whats it be yo get me money for my stuffnitz ya heard Miami fellows no more pay?

Translator: How are you? I need money since the University of Miami doesn't pay me anymore.

Agent: Don't you worry I'll get you you're money.

Translator: The money you be gettin will be yours no worries here brotha.
    Dareus - 1st Round Pick

Comment

• Italian Stallion
      Knows More Than You
      • Feb 2004

Originally posted by Sportsuser101
      It takes a while for the translator to communicate with his agent on what he wants. They just finished saying hello.

Parrish: Whats it be yo get me money for my stuffnitz ya heard Miami fellows no more pay?

Translator: How are you? I need money since the University of Miami doesn't pay me anymore.

hahahahaha

I think he signs early this week.....were not talking about a first rounder here, so no worries.
      BILLS FOOTBALL

SABRES HOCKEY

METS BASEBALL

I like cheeseburgers and eva mendes

Comment

• Bling
        • Jul 2004

Comment

• thebuffalobills4
          • Aug 2004

:oldskool:
          micheal phelps is a beast

Comment

• ublinkwescore
            Sab and TD are insignificant
            • Sep 2002

wow, no accusations of racism in this thread yet?
            www.gamersconspiracy.com - where gamers conspire

Comment

• gil
              • Mar 2005

Originally posted by ublinkwescore
              wow, no accusations of racism in this thread yet?
              I'm new here, but that seemed borderline to me, even given Miami's tradition of "under-educating" their athletes...in any case, I haven't heard anything about contract negotiations with Roscoe.

Len Pasquerelli has a piece today about how a lot of rookie contract negotiations are waiting on Smith's contract to get done in SF to see where the percentage bump over last year's rookie pool will be. Plus, waiting for the new CBA is hampering things I believe as well.

Comment

• 1959BillsFan
                • Mar 2005

This will be an interesting negociation (SP?). Parrish has the "Bottom Feeder" agent, so does Everrett, and McGahee. McGahee's contract is incentive heavy. I would wonder if the Bottom Feeder will try to use Everrett and Parrish to somehow influence McGahee's current contract.

TD has said before that he and the "Bottom Feeder" do respect eachothers' positions, BUT I can't see how that agent respects anything more than the almighty $$$$.

These quotes come to mind:
                "I'll be there. But I won't be happy, I can tell you that much. Take from that whatever you want."

"I don't have to play football. I don't have to play for the Eagles. It doesn't matter what any of my teammates have said about me. That doesn't matter to me."

The question is: How much of this is TO and how much of it the "Bottom Feeded". The Eagles owner characterizes this Player/Agent relationship best:
                Owner Jeffrey Lurie on Terrell Owens' contract wishes:
                "Every player is both fragile and talented. Unfortunately ... certain agents take advantage of the fragility of the players, and are less worried about their continued success and stability than acting self destructively."

Comment

• Tatonka
                  • Jul 2002

it isnt racist.. that is just how marble mouth parrish talks..

if he is sweet on the field.. that is all i care about.. but listening to his interviews makes my stomach turn.
                  "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

• Mr. Miyagi
                    Lecter's Little *****

• Sep 2002

Yo buss dis. He be in camp ain't worry Sheeit!

Comment

• Devin
                      The Octagon
                      • Apr 2003

Difference between racism and the truth.

This happens to be the truth. No athlete goes to "The U" for thier fine education programs.
                      http://gridironjunkies.net/forums/index.php

Comment

• Ed
                        Dude
                        • Sep 2002

We only have 6 draft picks and I believe at least one of them has already signed. Plus, with Everett's knee injury there's no rush to get him into camp on time and Roscoe is a 2nd round pick, so there really shouldn't be any hold ups.

Comment

• McGahee420
                          • Jun 2005

Originally posted by Ed
                          We only have 6 draft picks and I believe at least one of them has already signed. Plus, with Everett's knee injury there's no rush to get him into camp on time and Roscoe is a 2nd round pick, so there really shouldn't be any hold ups.
                          2 have signed, Preston and Gates. That leaves for 4 more to go. I can't see this being a problem and Im sure we will have them all signed before camp starts.

West Virginia Mountaineers- Sugar Bowl Champions!!!!!

The Dick era has begun!

"I just want one before I die"

Comment

• Bert102176
                            • Aug 2002

I hope we can sign all 4 before camp, they need to be there
                            lets go BUFFALO lets go BUFFALO

Comment

• DaBillzAhDaShiznit
                              • May 2004

Parrish will be signed as soon as some of the other, higher picked WRs sign and set the market. Very likely in the next few days.
                              "Show me a good loser and I will show you an idiot"
                              --Leo Durocher

Comment

Working...
                              X