• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Typ0
    honey pie
    • Jul 2002

Green Bay's fate rests with Jets game.

Pretty cool. The Jets suck. If Green Bay beats them tomorrow they don't make the playoffs and the road to the superbowl goes through Green Bay. If that happens they will be in the superbowl and if it doesn't they will not.
  • shelby
    The Vanilla *****
    • Jul 2002

But i would rather see the Jets win than either the Patsies or the Dulfelons.

Comment

• Cntrygal
      Visually stunning but camera-shy.
      • Jul 2002

Originally posted by shelby
      Me too!!!!
      Originally posted by notacon
      The biggest thing we learned from the Bills is that they are a resilient bunch and did what they had to do to win instead of past years where they fold like a cheap lawn chair.

For news, articles and other "stuff"... BillsZone.com

Comment

• Typ0
        honey pie
        • Jul 2002

I picked Green Bay to win it all this season but as time went on it started to look like they faultered enough to let homefield slip away. I don't like their chances when they are on the road but they are very difficult at home.

Comment

• SoFL-Cheesehead
          • Nov 2002

I am hoping the PACK can finally win a game with out having to go deep into the 4th qurter to do it!

A nice blow out in the 2nd or 3rd quarter for the Packers would be a real nice (late) Christmas present!!
          Spelling and Grammer IS overrated!!

Comment

• mybills
            81 st zoner
            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by shelby

Me 3
            I didn't come here to fight, I hate fighting. Life is way too short to spend it on fighting! Go fight with yourself, one of you will eventually win!

Comment

Working...
            X