View Full Version : LOL What you didn't see about Ricky

Mr. Miyagi
07-26-2005, 08:54 AM
:lmao:

http://www.profootballtalk.com/149354037658.jpg

"I came back because I need money to buy shoes."

Static
07-26-2005, 08:58 AM
No no.....he is just healing his feet with natural erbs and spices.........

Bulldog
07-26-2005, 08:58 AM

His upper body looks pretty small in that photo. It will be interesting to see what he can do once he serves his four games.

The King
07-26-2005, 09:04 AM
He does look very small.

HHURRICANE
07-26-2005, 09:39 AM
Reporter - "Why did you come back"
Ricky - "Uhhh, I don't know why"

I actually was one of those people who actually felt bad for Ricky, fighting his social anxiety disorder a few years back. Than I found out he was a pot head, which explains why he has social anxiety disorder. He was a fierce runner and was pretty exciting to watch. I can tell you that he is finished. Right now he has the heart of a duck.

:loser: :loser: :loser: :loser: :loser: :loser: :loser:

JJamezz
07-26-2005, 09:51 AM
Man, he looks like he dropped 30-40 lbs.!!

justasportsfan
07-26-2005, 09:55 AM
His upper body looks pretty small in that photo.

http://sportsmed.starwave.com/media/pg2/2002/0813/photo/e_rwmd_i.jpg

Meathead
07-26-2005, 10:05 AM
He looks like black Jesus.

OpIv37
07-26-2005, 10:39 AM
seriously, he looks horrible in that picture. Ronnie Brown is way more intimidating than that chump.

Mr. Miyagi
07-26-2005, 12:15 PM
Man, he looks like he dropped 30-40 lbs.!!
Man, I can't believe all those munchies didn't send his weight up more.

Philisophical Troll
07-26-2005, 12:22 PM
I can't believe you people, it's sickening how your reacting to Big Ricky. This guy is a class act all the way, he apologized to the miami organization and their fans for hurting them with his stupid decision last year. Everybody makes mistakes in life, and he's ready to atone for his. You can tell that the flame of desire has been rekindled in him, he's going to have a HUGE season despite a four game suspension says a philisophical troll.

Akhippo
07-26-2005, 01:01 PM
No one cares what your opinion on ricky is. He may have remorse and people do make mistakes but hes a deserter. Not to totally relate a game to battle, but in the same context, when you battle with a guy and go in as a team against the opposition, and that guy leaves you high and dry. Thats inexcusable. He could play for someone else. He just shouldnt have been allowed by the players back in the locker room. He probably will have more yards than Julius Jones though. Theyll both be out at least four games this year.

FlyingDutchman
07-26-2005, 01:34 PM
He looked like a homeless man...They asked why he came back and he says he didnt know?! Are you serious?! Or was he just sooo stoned he forgot what they were talking about?:loner:

Crisis
07-26-2005, 01:46 PM
I can't believe you people, it's sickening how your reacting to Big Ricky. This guy is a class act all the way, he apologized to the miami organization and their fans for hurting them with his stupid decision last year. Everybody makes mistakes in life, and he's ready to atone for his. You can tell that the flame of desire has been rekindled in him, he's going to have a HUGE season despite a four game suspension says a philisophical troll.
Usually I don't respond to you because your goal is to get a rise out of us but the words class act and Ricky should never be used near eachother.

Michael82
07-26-2005, 01:52 PM
Reporter - "Why did you come back"
Ricky - "Uhhh, I don't know why"

I actually was one of those people who actually felt bad for Ricky, fighting his social anxiety disorder a few years back. Than I found out he was a pot head, which explains why he has social anxiety disorder. He was a fierce runner and was pretty exciting to watch. I can tell you that he is finished. Right now he has the heart of a duck.

:loser: :loser: :loser: :loser: :loser: :loser: :loser:
Great post! I totally agree. :bf1:

:lolpoint: Miami Dolphins for bringing back that loser.

:lolpoint: Pothead Williams for being forced to give up his favorite activity because he can't afford it. :snicker:

lordofgun
07-26-2005, 01:56 PM
Lemme guess...Longhorns fan too? :ill:

Mr. Miyagi
07-26-2005, 01:58 PM
I think it's the other way around. He smoked pot BECAUSE he had the social anxiety discorder.

Bling
07-26-2005, 02:04 PM
I think it's the other way around. He smoked pot BECAUSE he had the social anxiety discorder.
Right. He quit Paxil for Pot. He thinks it works 10x better than Paxil because Paxil gave him "side effects".

RedEyE
07-26-2005, 07:48 PM
Holy crap!! He looks like the guy that tries to spit shine my windshield everytime I drop into the city.

He doesn't look like he's in shape for football.

thebuffalobills4
07-26-2005, 07:55 PM

he looks like a hippie. :lmao:

The_Philster
07-26-2005, 08:40 PM
I can't believe you people, it's sickening how your reacting to Big Ricky. This guy is a class act all the way, he apologized to the miami organization and their fans for hurting them with his stupid decision last year. Everybody makes mistakes in life, and he's ready to atone for his. You can tell that the flame of desire has been rekindled in him, he's going to have a HUGE season despite a four game suspension says a philisophical troll.just when you thought he couldn't post something with less intelligence than ever before.. :laughter: Methinks the troll was off with Ricky smoking all that pot and smoked too much :crazy:

The Spaz
07-26-2005, 08:43 PM
But he's a good guy....:rolleyes:

ParanoidAndroid
07-26-2005, 08:51 PM
He doesn't look all that horrible. He isn't as thick but he isn't exactly small either. I would venture a guess that he hasn't been training for a football season the past two years and it will likely show on the field. He does, however, look more healthy than his growth hormone and steroid injected former self.
I'd bet cash this guy doesn't last long on a Nick Saban football team.

cordog
07-26-2005, 09:49 PM
Right. He quit Paxil for Pot. He thinks it works 10x better than Paxil because Paxil gave him "side effects".

Gotta love you dolphins fans. Last year you were all denying that he was smoking pot, this year your making excuses for him doing it.

Konyeezie
07-26-2005, 09:51 PM
Smoking pot makes you rape animals and kill babies.

I respect Ricky for what he has done except for the timing of him leaving last year.... and he still must prove to me he is committed to playing this time around.

Static
07-26-2005, 09:55 PM
Gotta love you dolphins fans. Last year you were all denying that he was smoking pot, this year your making excuses for him doing it.

um no one denied that he smoked it and no one is making excuses for him doing it....he's a jacka55....so you post is poo.

Bling
07-26-2005, 10:15 PM
um no one denied that he smoked it and no one is making excuses for him doing it....he's a jacka55....so you post is poo.
http://phinzmania.com/forums/Smileys/default/pmyes.gif

Kerr
07-26-2005, 10:18 PM

You got it.

Kerr
07-26-2005, 10:25 PM
In all seriounsess, I don't know why everyone keeps saying Ricky is going to get creamed out there because he lost weight. Ricky is probably not that much smaller than Clinton Portis or a Chris Brown right now, yet they put on the pads and start. I'm a 100% Bills fan, but I feel a bit of empathy for the guy who is getting **** on by everyone and trying to take responsibility right now so he can fix his problems. He's not in an easy situation right now.

Crisis
07-26-2005, 10:26 PM
In all seriounsess, I don't know why everyone keeps saying Ricky is going to get creamed out there because he lost weight. Ricky is probably not that much smaller than Clinton Portis or a Chris Brown right now, yet they put on the pads and start. I'm a 100% Bills fan, but I feel a bit of empathy for the guy who is getting **** on by everyone and trying to take responsibility right now so he can fix his problems. He's not in an easy situation right now.
He got himself in that position. I have no sympathy for him.

Kerr
07-26-2005, 10:30 PM
True, but he's only human. He screwed up and now he's making an effort to solve this problem. Everyone might call him a quitter, but he got his **** together, got off his quitter couch, and did something about it instead of just running away from his problems.

Bling
07-26-2005, 10:32 PM

He did? He asked for his Social Anxiety disorder?

cordog
07-26-2005, 10:33 PM

Take a look back at the threads from this time last year. All you phin fans were over here saying that he doesnt smoke pot when he came up positive last offseason. so your post is poo

check it out

http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/showthread.php?t=45979&highlight=ricky+williams

Crisis
07-26-2005, 10:39 PM
He did? He asked for his Social Anxiety disorder?
If he had a disorder he shouldn't have been playing that long.

The fact is he quit on his team to smoke weed. Not only did he quit on them, he quit at the worst time possible.

Tinboy
07-27-2005, 01:18 AM
he looks like a hippie. :lmao:

Look? He is a hippie, he was in India to "find himself", say no more.