PDA

View Full Version : More Dolphin Lowlights

The Spaz
07-26-2005, 09:23 PM
Dolphins rookie Wright breaks down during practice
July 26, 2005

DAVIE, Fla. (AP) -- Miami Dolphins rookie Manuel Wright apparently is having a difficult time adjusting to the NFL, and was in tears Tuesday.

The 6-foot-6, 290-pound defensive tackle from Southern California -- the only pick in this month's supplemental draft -- broke down during an afternoon practice session.

Exactly why Wright lost his composure was unclear. Team policy does not allow reporters access to players following a midday interview period.

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news?slug=ap-dolphins-wright&prov=ap&type=lgns

cordog
07-26-2005, 09:46 PM
maybe hes just on the rag

FlyingDutchman
07-26-2005, 09:57 PM
maybe hes just on the rag
:lmao:
The dolphins are gonna have to hire a psychiatrist instead of a trainer....

:lolpoint: :sad:

baalworship
07-26-2005, 09:58 PM
July 26, 2005

DAVIE, Fla. (AP) -- Miami Dolphins rookie Manuel Wright apparently is having a difficult time adjusting to the NFL, and was in tears Tuesday.

The 6-foot-6, 290-pound defensive tackle from Southern California -- the only pick in this month's supplemental draft -- broke down during an afternoon practice session.

Exactly why Wright lost his composure was unclear. Team policy does not allow reporters access to players following a midday interview period.

There's no crying in football!

Bling
07-26-2005, 10:12 PM
Who cares? Honestly, you guys have no lives if you find this funny.

The Natrix
07-26-2005, 10:13 PM
July 26, 2005

:rofl:

Crisis
07-26-2005, 10:20 PM
LMAO

Nublar7
07-26-2005, 10:21 PM
This isn't a big deal at all. Really scraping the bottom for things to laugh at Billy fans. :rolleyes:

thebuffalobills4
07-26-2005, 10:21 PM
July 26, 2005

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news?slug=ap-dolphins-wright&prov=ap&type=lgnswhat is he soft?

thebuffalobills4
07-26-2005, 10:23 PM
This isn't a big deal at all. Really scraping the bottom for things to laugh at Billy fans. :rolleyes:
i wonder how you got your job as a reporter for the fins site.my guess is they
were desprate.

Nublar7
07-26-2005, 10:32 PM
i wonder how you got your job as a reporter for the fins site.my guess is they
were desprate.That was your comeback?

FlyingDutchman
07-26-2005, 10:37 PM

:shocked: Not funny??...Your 300 pound tough ass defensive tackle came off the field sobing like a school girl....you dont think its a little funny?:funny:

Bling
07-26-2005, 10:39 PM
:shocked: Not funny??...Your 300 pound tough ass defensive tackle came off the field sobing like a school girl....you dont think its a little funny?:funny:
In a totally immature way, it's a "little" funny.

Crisis
07-26-2005, 10:47 PM
In a totally immature way, it's a "little" funny.
Immature funny is the best way to go.

Right Superpimp?

cordog
07-26-2005, 10:49 PM
Remember last week he was a steal, and 1st round talent taken in the 5th round?

No wonder he lasted till the 5th. He probably cried when he wasnt taken in the first.

All you phin fans dont act like you wouldnt be over here in a heartbeat if this was a bill.

Ed
07-26-2005, 10:57 PM
You know most of your buddies over at finheaven were laughing about this also. It may not be a big deal, but it's still funny/pathetic and there's nothing else going on right now.

FlyingDutchman
07-26-2005, 11:15 PM
You know most of your buddies over at finheaven were laughing about this also. It may not be a big deal, but it's still funny/pathetic and there's nothing else going on right now.

agreed....everyone at finheaven is laughing at him and calling him a *****.....its just funny, has nothing to do with him being on the dolphins...(although that does make it a little sweeter)

clumping platelets
07-26-2005, 11:29 PM
He wants his teddy bear :nuk:

camelcowboy
07-27-2005, 12:00 AM
He is done, This kid is only in his 2-3 day of training camp, and he is already having a break down. There not even in full pads yet. This going to be a real waste of a pick. He just doesn't have the fortitude needed to be a D-tackle. What a pussie

Nublar7
07-27-2005, 12:15 AM
He is done, This kid is only in his 2-3 day of training camp, and he is already having a break down. There not even in full pads yet. This going to be a real waste of a pick. He just doesn't have the fortitude needed to be a D-tackle. What a pussie:lol:

Uncle Jesse
07-27-2005, 12:19 AM

camelcowboy
07-27-2005, 12:23 AM
:lol:Nub, bro i know you think im dogging Miami, but even you have to admit that, that is bad. Im pissed and i hate the Dolphins, but this Wright kid makes the sport look bad. I can't remember the last time a player broke down in the first week of training camp.To think, i wanted the bills to take this vagina. Someone should put a mital in his gatorade. At least Ricky has someone now to pass his wedding dress down to.

thebuffalobills4
07-27-2005, 12:41 AM
That was your comeback?
nope i was asking. :brush:

TypicalBill
07-27-2005, 12:43 AM
Nub, bro i know you think im dogging Miami, but even you have to admit that, that is bad. Im pissed and i hate the Dolphins, but this Wright kid makes the sport look bad. I can't remember the last time a player broke down in the first week of training camp.To think, i wanted the bills to take this vagina. Someone should put a mital in his gatorade. At least Ricky has someone now to pass his wedding dress down to.

Meathead
07-27-2005, 12:49 AM
Well he does look a little bloated.

Gunzlingr
07-27-2005, 06:03 AM
Does he know Demetrius Underwood?

TypicalBill
07-27-2005, 06:24 AM
http://www.sun-sentinel.com/media/photo/2005-07/18664123.jpg

:baby:

His coach yelled at him, poor Manny :(

:lolpoint: Manny, i think i'll start calling him bamby.

justasportsfan
07-27-2005, 07:14 AM
well , he does play for the Cryami Dolphins.

SABURZFAN
07-27-2005, 07:32 AM
guys....guys.....guys......you'd be crying too if your teal and orange thong was cutting the tender spot inside your buttocks.

Static
07-27-2005, 07:43 AM
guys....guys.....guys......you'd be crying too if your teal and orange thong was cutting the tender spot inside your buttocks.

You should really stop wearing those then........

but yes i have to admit it is funny too see a 300+ guy made to cry by his coach..........

The Spaz
07-27-2005, 07:47 AM
I was just visiting some other message boards and somebody actually tried to compare this to the "Korey Stringer Incedent.:rolleyes:

Static
07-27-2005, 07:49 AM
I was just visiting some other message boards and somebody actually tried to compare this to the "Korey Stringer Incedent.:rolleyes:

How in the world can you even come close to the two..........what was his connection?

jmb1099
07-27-2005, 08:01 AM
If it isn't such a big deal why did so many find it necessary to report it???Why did you find it necessary to come here and try to spin it???

The Spaz
07-27-2005, 08:01 AM
How in the world can you even come close to the two..........what was his connection?

I couldn't tell you but that's what was said.I think it was at TBD.

mysticsoto
07-27-2005, 08:09 AM
Sob...Nobody told me I was going to be on a crappy team...Sniff!!!!!!!!

DaBillzAhDaShiznit
07-27-2005, 08:19 AM
Womanny Wright is obviously not cut out for life in the NFL. While I don't think it is funny to see a grown woman cry on a football field, I am overjoyed that there continue to be rumbles of bad news in Dolphin land. If it isn't one thing, it's another....and I am loving every minute of it....just as a Dolphin fan would be if it were a Bills rookie. Maybe if they would loosen up her girdle, she wouldn't feel so under-appreciated.

Static
07-27-2005, 08:38 AM
Womanny Wright is obviously not cut out for life in the NFL. While I don't think it is funny to see a grown woman cry on a football field, I am overjoyed that there continue to be rumbles of bad news in Dolphin land. If it isn't one thing, it's another....and I am loving every minute of it....just as a Dolphin fan would be if it were a Bills rookie. Maybe if they would loosen up her girdle, she wouldn't feel so under-appreciated.

I think you are jumping the gun just a tad..while it is funny that he was made to cry..i don't think you can say he is not ready for the NFL.....plus i think someone whispered in his ear that he was traded to the jets......god that would make me cry.

Tatonka
07-27-2005, 09:00 AM

i find it absolutely hillarious.. what football player cries because he gets yelled at? sissy isnt even a good enough name... i bet he really earned the respect of his teammates...

guarenteed he will have tissues in his locker for the rest of the season.

FlyingDutchman
07-27-2005, 11:02 AM
:dance2: Is there ever a dull week in South Beach? Television producers should seriously consider makine a reality show about this team, they are a real life soap opera......:nuk:

Crisis
07-27-2005, 11:04 AM
I'd cry if I had to wear teal and orange too. :ill:

FlyingDutchman
07-27-2005, 11:04 AM
i find it absolutely hillarious.. what football player cries because he gets yelled at? sissy isnt even a good enough name... i bet he really earned the respect of his teammates...

guarenteed he will have tissues in his locker for the rest of the season.

:lmao:

McGahee420
07-27-2005, 12:08 PM
I must say that I just read about this, and I can't stop laughing:lmao: . I never thought I would see the day a big ass dude cry because he got yelled at. I wonder what he did when he lived with mommy and daddy and got yelled at:spanku: ???? This is so funny and even better that the dolphins drafted this wimp, I bet Kleenex is going to indorse this kid now, he can also use them to wipe himself when he gets done peeing. All the boys in the locker room are now going to have to remember to put the toilet seat down for this pussy:nuk: .

camelcowboy
07-27-2005, 12:17 PM
"Coach says i can only have one cupcake at dessert, snif, snif"
http://img128.imageshack.us/img128/3848/wrightcry00300015yy1do.jpg

Michael82
07-27-2005, 12:30 PM
:baby:

McGahee420
07-27-2005, 12:32 PM
"Coach says i can only have one cupcake at dessert, snif, snif"
:lol:

Michael82
07-27-2005, 12:35 PM
I can't wait to see what BANG does with it. :snicker:

SABuffalo786
07-27-2005, 01:01 PM

"Shhhhh, it's okay sweetie. When coach calls you a useless fat piece of sh-t, he means it in the very best way possible."

Seventeen&0
07-27-2005, 01:39 PM
Laugh it up Jills fans...cause the wooopinns are comin'. Ya'll just go ahead and take us lightly...it's gonna be a fun season!

mysticsoto
07-27-2005, 02:29 PM
Laugh it up Jills fans...cause the wooopinns are comin'. Ya'll just go ahead and take us lightly...it's gonna be a fun season!
Actually, I am a Jills fans...some of those girls are hot!!!

What wooopinns are coming? Don't tell me McMichael is going to beat his wife up again? Maybe RW will put on another dress and Randy will beat him up. I mean, Ricky is looking kind of petite lately.

"I told you get out the car, bee-yatch!".

McGahee420
07-27-2005, 03:05 PM
your talking about Dolphins, who scared of those???? Ill take the jills home anyday for some lovin' :ladysman:

Seventeen&0
07-27-2005, 03:40 PM
Actually, I am a Jills fans...some of those girls are hot!!!

What wooopinns are coming? Don't tell me McMichael is going to beat his wife up again? Maybe RW will put on another dress and Randy will beat him up. I mean, Ricky is looking kind of petite lately.

"I told you get out the car, bee-yatch!".

Actually, you're right...those cheerleaders are smokin'....but that's probably going to be the only thing we agree on.

Who know's about McMichael?? (What an idiot) But, I do have to say that many sports writers are saying that Ricky's looking better than expected. Which, mixed with Ronnie Brown and Lamar Gordan, is not good news for any teams that we play.

So the whoopins that are coming will be wearing #23 and #34!!!

lordofgun
07-27-2005, 04:09 PM
I bet he was looking forward to eating Jay Fiedler. What a disappointment.

im4bflo
07-27-2005, 04:22 PM
Actually, you're right...those cheerleaders are smokin'....but that's probably going to be the only thing we agree on.

Who know's about McMichael?? (What an idiot) But, I do have to say that many sports writers are saying that Ricky's looking better than expected. Which, mixed with Ronnie Brown and Lamar Gordan, is not good news for any teams that we play.

So the whoopins that are coming will be wearing #23 and #34!!!
Maybe MIAMI sportswriters are saying that, but I havn't heard anything like that, more the opposite! Ricky is no where near what he was, and it's the other dudes first year, ooooooohhh... we're scared :roflmao:
wipe your eyes like your players :cry:
Here comes #21 YOU'VE got a whoopin' coming boy :squish:

SABURZFAN
07-27-2005, 04:39 PM

:roflmao:

the only highlight in your season will be starting off 0-0.

BillsPride12
07-27-2005, 05:35 PM
I wonder if this guy and Randy McMichael got into an altercation would McMichael be charged with yet another assault against a female??

Italian Stallion
07-27-2005, 07:29 PM
http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/wcStory?contentId=3830816

Hmmmm, he and the dolphins are a match made in heaven. The gayest team, with the most girly symbol and colors has a cry baby to add to the mix of completely offensive personalities. Maybe Ricky stole some of his "sweeeeeeets" (remember from that interview on 60 mins?!), or David Boston *****-slapped him because he was hitting him too hard on his nipple rings!!! :holdhand: :limp:

I'd never claim that I could make it one day in an NFL camp, but obviously this kid reeeeeallllly thought he was ready, otherwise he wouldn't of applied for the sup. draft.

Bling
07-27-2005, 07:52 PM
Immature funny is the best way to go.

Right Superpimp?

Superpimp > This story

colin
07-28-2005, 09:58 AM
the more of this crap that comes out the more like spurrier saban looks.

he might just not be ready for the big time.

got that will be fun to see! miami falling apart horribly, 5 or less wins for a few years, bust players and old guys making too much, ricky causing more problems.

too bad my hatred for the pats exceeds the fins right now, jets i am meh on. hate them, but expect them to fall apart a bit.