• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • im4bflo
    the EPITOMY of PATHETIC
    • Sep 2003

Q: Ricky, why are you coming back ?

Ricky answers "I don't know"
    And then, the two team mates that smacked him the worst for leaving (taylor and zack) flipflop and say "oh he apologized, everyone does drugs".

• Seventeen&0
    six&10
    • Apr 2005

Re: Q: Ricky, why are you coming back ?

What did he say after "I don't know"?? He said that it couldn't be put into one sound bite...too much to elaborate, too many reasons. You can spin it any way you want, but the fact remains that he's back and we're going to have one hell of a team this year. That's a fact, so get used to it!

Comment

• Michael82
      • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Seventeen&0
      What did he say after "I don't know"?? He said that it couldn't be put into one sound bite...too much to elaborate, too many reasons. You can spin it any way you want, but the fact remains that he's back and we're going to have one hell of a team this year. That's a fact, so get used to it!

Ricky Williams =

Comment

• mysticsoto
        Too sober for this...
        • Apr 2004

Why didn't he just say the truth..."I had 8 million plus reasons why I came back!"...or "I looked at what I would to do to pay that money back and found I have no skills in life other than I can roll up a really mean bone!"

Comment

• justasportsfan
          • Jul 2002

why are you coming back ?

Price of weed has gone up.
          sacrifice1
          https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• im4bflo
            the EPITOMY of PATHETIC
            • Sep 2003

That's DEFINITELY NOT a fact.
            Reality is going to kick you in the butt pretty hard

Comment

• Tatonka
              • Jul 2002

i agree.. his i dont know answer was completely taken out of context.. kind of annoying.
              "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

• elltrain22
                • Sep 2003

Why didn't he just say the truth..."I had 8 million plus reasons why I came back!"...or "I looked at what I would to do to pay that money back and found I have no skills in life other than I can roll up a really mean bone!"
                That pretty much says it all in a nutshell...

justasportsfan is dead on also w/ cost of weed going up...

wouldn't it be funny if Ricky suits up this year, and during the game he gets hit and a dime bag falls out of his new hippy beard...
                If you walk with Jesus today, you don't have anything to worry about tomorrow...

Comment

• Cntrygal
                  Visually stunning but camera-shy.
                  • Jul 2002

but the fact remains that he's back and we're going to have one hell of a team this year. That's a fact, so get used to it!
                  Originally posted by notacon
                  The biggest thing we learned from the Bills is that they are a resilient bunch and did what they had to do to win instead of past years where they fold like a cheap lawn chair.

For news, articles and other "stuff"... BillsZone.com

Comment

• MDFINFAN
                    • Jun 2003

Originally posted by elltrain22
                    That pretty much says it all in a nutshell...

justasportsfan is dead on also w/ cost of weed going up...

wouldn't it be funny if Ricky suits up this year, and during the game he gets hit and a dime bag falls out of his new hippy beard...
                    Actually he didn't skip that, he noted that and he has child support, he was very straight forth in a ricky kind of way. He's a deep thinker if you listen to him, the facts are he has to pay back 8mil, he has child support payments and he wanted to play for Saban, all in all, if he stays clean, we win the backfield battle by lessering our questions at RB, even with a #2 pick, he was still a rookie, and you don't know what you get. It'a win\win situation for the phins, and the fact that he's practicing like he never left, it's really a plus for our team. Our 3 WRs are becoming our 4 WR's, that's also a good sign, now if our OL continue to improve and our QB improves at all, we may be a competitive team.

Reach for the stars

Comment

Working...
                    X