PDA

View Full Version : More Miami TC woes...

mysticsoto
07-27-2005, 12:31 PM
http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2005/writers/peter_king/07/26/king.postcard.miami/index.html

A couple of tidbits from Peter King's observations of Miami in their TC...

"3. I think the Dolphins must have questions about whether David Boston, the wideout on a minimum-salary contract, will stay healthy. I had heard he looked great during the spring, and maybe it's just the wear and tear of the first three practices, but he didn't look swift on Tuesday. I hear Boston's been limping slightly, though I didn't notice that.

4. I think it can't be a good sign that Junior Seau is not practicing. He's got a left calf strain, and Saban said he didn't know how long Seau would be be out. Apparently the ancient mariner hurt it shortly before coming back for training camp. He tried to work on Monday but it was too sore. No timetable for his return."

Oh, and he says RW is 213 lbs which is small for him but then again, we saw those "jesus" pictures (as someone called them).

Seventeen&0
07-27-2005, 01:41 PM
Fear brings out discussion. You guys sure have talking alot about the Dolphins. I totally understand why your probably concerned about our team. We are going to be very good, very soon...so keep talkin!!

Mr. Miyagi
07-27-2005, 01:43 PM
I completely forgot that Junior Seau is still in the league. :eek:

Crisis
07-27-2005, 01:44 PM
Fear brings out discussion. You guys sure have talking alot about the Dolphins. I totally understand why your probably concerned about our team. We are going to be very good, very soon...so keep talkin!!
OK, stop pulling a Manny Wright and get a tissue.

Sheesh.

Seventeen&0
07-27-2005, 01:48 PM
OK, stop pulling a Manny Wright and get a tissue.

Sheesh.

Your mumbling, I can't understand what you said.

Oh, wait, I need to go to the bathroom and take a Buffalo and wipe my Bills.

Patrick76777
07-27-2005, 01:51 PM
I completely forgot that Junior Seau is still in the league. :eek:
Last year before the Phin game I was in my front row seat and we were all heckeling them during warm-ups. Some little kid kept screaming, “JUNIOR, JUNIOR” After about the fourth time, I yelled out, “SENIOR”

We went off for about 5 minutes about how old he was.

And he was about 10 yards away from us, He heard us.

Static
07-27-2005, 02:01 PM
Last year before the Phin game I was in my front row seat and we were all heckeling them during warm-ups. Some little kid kept screaming, “JUNIOR, JUNIOR” After about the fourth time, I yelled out, “SENIOR”

We went off for about 5 minutes about how old he was.

And he was about 10 yards away from us, He heard us.

Yeah i am sure he has never heard that in his 15+ years as a pro:str8face:

Originality:hump:

Patrick76777
07-27-2005, 02:16 PM
Yeah i am sure he has never heard that in his 15+ years as a pro:str8face:

Originality:hump:

Probably not when he was young ya goofball.

You're so silly. Goofy goofball head!

mysticsoto
07-27-2005, 02:17 PM
I'm afraid you confused fear and concern with laughter. Nobody around here is scared of the Dolphins this year. What we are scared of is how low the ratings might be when you come play us over here with teammates that are crying on the field...

I just hope we don't get penalized by the NFL: "Personal Foul: #21 - making the Defensive Tackle cry. The ball will be placed 15 yards from the spot of the crying teal and orange tub of lard. Repeat 1st down!"

FlyingDutchman
07-27-2005, 02:37 PM

:wtf:

The Natrix
07-27-2005, 02:41 PM
Boston and Seau are done. Rickey will obviously be a good addition.

Static
07-27-2005, 02:42 PM
Boston and Seau are done. Rickey will obviously be a good addition.

Seau is close....don't know about boston....so far all the reports on him have been good...

The Natrix
07-27-2005, 02:45 PM
Seau is close....don't know about boston....so far all the reports on him have been good...

Except for the limping now. :ill:

FlyingDutchman
07-27-2005, 02:59 PM
What is there to fear? The hippy peace loving pot head?...The overwieght teddy bear cry baby?...The only person I'd fear on that team is Randy McMichael, but he only hits woman.....I fear driving on I-95 after the bars close in Miami, I dont wanna run into the Dolphins secondary...

Yasgur's Farm
07-27-2005, 03:06 PM
Fear brings out discussion. You guys sure have talking alot about the Dolphins. I totally understand why your probably concerned about our team. We are going to be very good, very soon...so keep talkin!!You may be 100% correct... But if a Bills fan talking about the bottom feeders indicates a degree of fear, what can be said about a dicknose fan on a Bills message board?

Gunzlingr
07-27-2005, 03:12 PM
Probably not when he was young ya goofball.

You're so silly. Goofy goofball head!

Hey now, attack the post, not the poster.

Seventeen&0
07-27-2005, 04:02 PM
You may be 100% correct... But if a Bills fan talking about the bottom feeders indicates a degree of fear, what can be said about a dicknose fan on a Bills message board?
Dicknose Fan?? I come on here to talk football with opposing fans. I didn't come on here and call people names or be disrespectful...did I? It's for fun. You don't know me and I don't know you....it's pretty easy calling someone a name without being in my face. If you knew me or anything about me, I guarantee you wouldn't be calling me names.

im4bflo
07-27-2005, 04:06 PM
FISH Rookies :cry:
JUNIOR :fogey:
FISH RB's :smoke:
:lmao:

im4bflo
07-27-2005, 04:08 PM
Dicknose Fan?? I come on here to talk football with opposing fans. I didn't come on here and call people names or be disrespectful...did I? It's for fun. You don't know me and I don't know you....it's pretty easy calling someone a name without being in my face. If you knew me or anything about me, I guarantee you wouldn't be calling me names.
What a dicknose! :roflmao:

jmb1099
07-27-2005, 04:45 PM
I'm afraid you confused fear and concern with laughter. Nobody around here is scared of the Dolphins this year. What we are scared of is how low the ratings might be when you come play us over here with teammates that are crying on the field...

I just hope we don't get penalized by the NFL: "Personal Foul: #21 - making the Defensive Tackle cry. The ball will be placed 15 yards from the spot of the crying teal and orange tub of lard. Repeat 1st down!"

Ha ha ha ha ha ha haaaaaaaaaa
This is the best post of the day so far!

SABURZFAN
07-27-2005, 04:46 PM
Fear brings out discussion. You guys sure have talking alot about the Dolphins. I totally understand why your probably concerned about our team.

we talk about the FISH because they're in our division,you tool. :rolleyes:

besides,we don't fear the All-Slow linebacking corp of say-ow and thomass.mcgahee will blow by those old farts.

jmb1099
07-27-2005, 04:50 PM
I have to confess that I was concerned at one time about the Dolphins, but now that they are crying during practice, wearing dresses on magazine covers, and so on I can see that my fear was misplaced. Come first game against us they will have a new problem...bladder control! They're gonna wet themselves when they realized how outclassed they are. So in addition to Klenex commercials they can now also endorse Depends undergarments as well!

Crisis
07-27-2005, 05:14 PM

besides,we don't fear the All-Slow linebacking corp of say-ow and thomass.mcgahee will blow by those old farts.
And the fact that they're the only ones in camp right now, not to mention when they do have a camp its like a giant circus and soap opera rolled into one.

Yasgur's Farm
07-27-2005, 05:23 PM
Dicknose Fan?? I come on here to talk football with opposing fans. I didn't come on here and call people names or be disrespectful...did I? It's for fun. You don't know me and I don't know you....it's pretty easy calling someone a name without being in my face. If you knew me or anything about me, I guarantee you wouldn't be calling me names.Perhaps if you could read you'd realize that dicknose refers to the team which you are a fan of. Therefore, I didn't call you a dicknose, but rather a dicknose fan. Don't forget your hanky when you leave.:monkeyp::flush:

justasportsfan
07-27-2005, 05:24 PM
Saban "We are not looking for sheep, we are looking for wolves." So what does he do? With the supplemental draft he takes a pu$$ycat.

Tatonka
07-27-2005, 06:14 PM
manny wright didnt show up for practice today either.

Yasgur's Farm
07-27-2005, 06:21 PM
KFFL (http://www.kffl.com/hotw/nfl)
Dolphins | Diamond Carted Off
Wed, 27 Jul 2005 14:01:54 -0700

Harvey Fialkov, of the Sun-Sentinel (http://www.kffl.com/link/167), reports Miami Dolphins (http://www.kffl.com/team/22/nfl) TE Lorenzo Diamond (http://www.kffl.com/player/7585/nfl) (knee) was carted off the field with an apparent knee injury at practice Wednesday, July 27.

mysticsoto
07-27-2005, 07:14 PM
KFFL (http://www.kffl.com/hotw/nfl)
Dolphins | Diamond Carted Off
Wed, 27 Jul 2005 14:01:54 -0700

Harvey Fialkov, of the Sun-Sentinel (http://www.kffl.com/link/167), reports Miami Dolphins (http://www.kffl.com/team/22/nfl) TE Lorenzo Diamond (http://www.kffl.com/player/7585/nfl) (knee) was carted off the field with an apparent knee injury at practice Wednesday, July 27.
This is probably not a big deal though. He was probably...what...their 3rd string TE?

MDFINFAN
07-27-2005, 10:20 PM
Saban "We are not looking for sheep, we are looking for wolves." So what does he do? With the supplemental draft he takes a pu$$ycat.

Justa, you've been on our board enough, now tell the other part of Wright, the guy might be the steal of the supp. draft. He's been a monster so far. I'm not sure if he was crying or swiping sweat off, but I do know when he change into pads, he came back and reck havoc...The kid is good. He had some tightness in his back and they sent him to a doctor for a checkup, that's why he wasn't in camp. I don't think he's in as good of shape as he needs to be and will learn a lot this TC. Ricky looks like Ricky so far, even Saban had to note that there's something different when he carries the ball and he can see why the man was considered a top back in the league. Boston isn't limping or through, so far all reports says the guy is fast and focused....The biggest and most encouraging signs to me is the OL play, Carey is holding his own as the LT, he's playing even with JT, JT is not blowing him up like he did Wade and McInotoch last year. That's very good, the rest of the line is playing with a chip on their shoulders, except for Mckinney, who could get replaced if he doesn't get his act together. Hadnot probably has locked down the RG, McDougal is playing lights out at RT, Jeno James is JJ. , with Carey playing the way he's playing, our OL seems to be on the right track. This should make for an exciting O..with Ricky, Brown and Lamar Gordon as RB's, even Derrius Thompson is having a great camp so far, that's 4 good WR's, because the reports are Chambers and Booker and pulling everything and you guys know about McMicheal on the field..his off field life defintely needs to improve. Now to give the total quote of SABAN. This is a good football mind:

QUOTABLE

``Just because you play quarterback doesn't mean you're gonna be a leader. I think leadership is your ability to affect people in a positive way, and that can come from anywhere on the field. We're not looking for sheep. We're looking for wolves. If we need a sheepdog to get them lined up and get where they need to get, then we have the wrong guys. I'm not trying to minimize leadership. I'm trying to maximize the individual responsibility of everyone else to not have to depend on anyone else to do it. If I do that I put my whole future in how the other guy is doing. So if he is having a bad day, I'm having a bad day. Then we all go out and get our [butts] kicked.''

-- Coach Nick Saban, when asked whether quarterbacks have to be leaders.

If the team response, we may be more competitive than I thought.

MDFINFAN
07-28-2005, 12:13 AM
BTW, from tonight's camp report:

Boston - Looking good boys... He is running well and fast and catching pretty good. He isnt the Boston of old... yet ... but is playing well. He smoked a cornerback (dont remember who he beat) on a fly route down the left sideline. A beautiful throw over the corner and away from the saftey (who was Elam). Boston turned and took it in his chest. Would have liked to have seen him catch it with his hands, but that is just me being picky because it was still a beautiful play. He is gunna be a great threat this year if he is coming out of the slot.

AndreReed83
07-28-2005, 01:06 AM

And relating the city of Buffalo to what you do on the toilet is NOT disrespectful how? Ready... GO!

AndreReed83
07-28-2005, 01:12 AM

Boston - Looking good boys... He is running well and fast and catching pretty good. He isnt the Boston of old... yet ... but is playing well. He smoked a cornerback (dont remember who he beat) on a fly route down the left sideline. A beautiful throw over the corner and away from the saftey (who was Elam). Boston turned and took it in his chest. Would have liked to have seen him catch it with his hands, but that is just me being picky because it was still a beautiful play. He is gunna be a great threat this year if he is coming out of the slot.

I wouldn't be too worried about the limping thing. Notice Peter King said he had "heard" about it, but didn't notice it himself. Wouldn't surprise me if the media made it up. They'll do anything to make news. Plus, what if he was limping? I have a little hitch in my step after I get done working for the day, wouldn't surprise me if some players walked a little gingerly after practing for a few hours.

mysticsoto
07-28-2005, 07:54 AM

Here are some things I've read that may be of concern to you from forums discussing Miami's TC:

- Damion MacIntosh got his @$$ handed to him by Jason Taylor.
- David Bowens is getting some playing time at Linebacker. (Why???)
- Lamar Gordon had some real nice runs, but was sometimes hesitant to hit the hole at full speed.
- Donald Lee looked horrible. Dropped like 5-6 passes.
- Manuel Wright got reemed out by Nick Saban. :snicker:
- Kay-Jay Harris is struggling to pick up Linebackers and blocking.
- Taylor Whitley was getting whooped by Vickerson.
- Junior Seau has not been practicing, but doing more of coaching duties and light running.
- Keith Traylor has been blowing McKinney up. In drills, McKinney snaps the ball, then just about runs backward over the QB. Traylor looks extremely strong.
- Brock Berlin Sucks.
- Greg Bedard, of the Palm Beach Post, reported that Miami Dolphins QB Gus Frerotte outplayed QB A.J. Feeley at practice Wednesday, July 27. Frerotte, was said to be working with the first team, showed a strong arm and nice touch on deep balls. Feeley was said to be throwing it all over the place, but he did not throw any interceptions.

Voltron
07-28-2005, 08:14 AM
I was watching NFL Playbook a few days ago and they were ripping apart the Miami O-line. They said that if Ricky returns and hasn't lost anything that would be the best thing because he is so good at picking through holes in a D and his acceleration helps get him through holes that may be closing. They said even if they do have a good running game their passing game will not be there because the QB never gets enough time to plant and throw. Shannon Sharp dissed Chambers BIG time. He said something like "I don't see Chris Chambers doing what Randy Moss did for Gus Ferrot in Minnesota.”

I am Just waiting for them to rip our O-line apart :scared:

Gunzlingr
07-28-2005, 08:23 AM
Even Paul Harvey had a segment on Manny crying at camp.

feelthepain
07-28-2005, 09:04 AM
http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2005/writers/peter_king/07/26/king.postcard.miami/index.html

A couple of tidbits from Peter King's observations of Miami in their TC...

"3. I think the Dolphins must have questions about whether David Boston, the wideout on a minimum-salary contract, will stay healthy. I had heard he looked great during the spring, and maybe it's just the wear and tear of the first three practices, but he didn't look swift on Tuesday. I hear Boston's been limping slightly, though I didn't notice that.

4. I think it can't be a good sign that Junior Seau is not practicing. He's got a left calf strain, and Saban said he didn't know how long Seau would be be out. Apparently the ancient mariner hurt it shortly before coming back for training camp. He tried to work on Monday but it was too sore. No timetable for his return."

Oh, and he says RW is 213 lbs which is small for him but then again, we saw those "jesus" pictures (as someone called them).
Typical one sided crap from you mysticsoto....and as usual all negative. Now how bout a little positive, from the same Peter King interview on Saban another "tidbit":

After seeing him here this afternoon, I'll say it again: Saban is one of the five best football coaches on the planet.

Nothing's changed -- except now I'm more sure than ever.

This is not a quote from a bias fan or fin reporter, but one of the most respected football reporters I know!! Can you please find someone...anyone who thinks that about Mularkey?? Don't waste your time, It doesn't exist.

mysticsoto
07-28-2005, 09:31 AM
Typical one sided crap from you mysticsoto....and as usual all negative. Now how bout a little positive, from the same Peter King interview on Saban another "tidbit":

This is not a quote from a bias fan or fin reporter, but one of the most respected football reporters I know!! Can you please find someone...anyone who thinks that about Mularkey?? Don't waste your time, It doesn't exist.
Actions speak louder than words...Saban hasn't done anything in the NFL yet, so there's nothing I can or will say about him until he does do something.

But there is positive things about Miami and I have mentioned them before:

- RW is apparently looking pretty good on his return so far
- Chambers is looking good
- Roth appears to be phenomenal atleast in TC

Mixed feelings - meaning I'm hearing different things (including negatives) about these:

- Boston - he looking big and good, yet I've also heard he's not swift and walking with a limp...

- Haven't seen many people say good things about your O-line yet.

- Feeley may be getting beat by Gus already.

- Surprisingly, I haven't heard anything about Ronnie Brown yet. I was expecting to hear great things, but there's been an eerie silence.

- Donald Lee sucks.

- Reggie Howard sucks.

That's about what I've seen up to now...

Static
07-28-2005, 09:41 AM
- Surprisingly, I haven't heard anything about Ronnie Brown yet. I was expecting to hear great things, but there's been an eerie silence.

Ummm.......He's not signed yet......

feelthepain
07-28-2005, 09:51 AM
[QUOTE=feelthepain]Mysticsoto wrote:

Actions speak louder than words...Saban hasn't done anything in the NFL yet, so there's nothing I can or will say about him until he does do something.

Mixed feelings - meaning I'm hearing different things (including negatives) about these:

- Boston - he looking big and good, yet I've also heard he's not swift and walking with a limp...

No he's not walking with a limp.

Thats funny I've been reading all but McKinney is doing very well!!

Wrong, they are both playing avg. With Feeley having a slight edge.

Could be a reason, A.Smith just signed two days ago. I'm not worried.

- Donald Lee sucks.

Who cares!!

- Reggie Howard sucks.

Wrong, he had a very nice practice last night. It's only day three!!

Static
07-28-2005, 09:54 AM

- Donald Lee sucks.

Who cares!!

- Reggie Howard sucks.

Acctually mckinney was getting pwned by traylor the last practice.....but all the other olinemen have been doing well until they have to face JT

mysticsoto
07-28-2005, 09:54 AM
Ummm.......He's not signed yet......
Well he needs to get signed. I would've thought they would have done that by now! That should be a top priority for Miami since he will be the only *real* RB they have for the 1st 4 games...he's missing valuable time right now.

Kolbiss
07-28-2005, 09:55 AM

Worst joke ever!!! Not one single part of that was even close to funny!!

Seventeen&0
07-28-2005, 10:11 AM

Not much talk on here about the Jets or Patsies??

I understand why you Bills fans are sooo bitter, but I won't say it.

It's gotta be tough being a fan of a team that has consistantly sucked over the DECADES.

The only thing McGahee is going to blow is Losman...

I normally don't talk too much smack, but Football season is here so IT'S ON!!

Seventeen&0
07-28-2005, 10:12 AM
Worst joke ever!!! Not one single part of that was even close to funny!!

No, the worst joke ever is your Football team!!

Seventeen&0
07-28-2005, 10:14 AM
And relating the city of Buffalo to what you do on the toilet is NOT disrespectful how? Ready... GO!

That was just a knee jerk response to some Mallard's post.

And it doesn't really matter what I say anyways, you guys will still suck

feelthepain
07-28-2005, 10:15 AM
Well he needs to get signed. I would've thought they would have done that by now! That should be a top priority for Miami since he will be the only *real* RB they have for the 1st 4 games...he's missing valuable time right now.
I agree, but L.Gordon is focused and could play well if called upon.

Voltron
07-28-2005, 10:15 AM
We talk about both teams quite a bit. There just aren't as many Jets or Pats fans to keep the threads up near the top.

That and the fact that both teams seem to have fans that know football better than smack talk :idunno:

(not all fin fans here should take this to heart ... you know who you are :; )

mysticsoto
07-28-2005, 10:17 AM
Not much talk on here about the Jets or Patsies??

I understand why you Bills fans are sooo bitter, but I won't say it.

It's gotta be tough being a fan of a team that has consistantly sucked over the DECADES.

The only thing McGahee is going to blow is Losman...

I normally don't talk too much smack, but Football season is here so IT'S ON!!
That's b'cse they are not giving us as many reasons to laugh like your DTs are. And to think, you guys were praising getting him so highly a few weeks ago. Now your silent. Typical fin fan. Jump to conclusions about how good the team is going to be and then get let down. Like fans...like team!

Voltron
07-28-2005, 10:18 AM
No, the worst joke ever is your Football team!!
If you would like to talk Smack we have an entire area for just that. :sigh:

Otherwise stop being such a :homer: and we could have a good conversation about the fins. I am a Bills fan but I am also a fan of the game.

Seventeen&0
07-28-2005, 10:37 AM
OK, that's it. I'll put myself in a Timeout. When I come back, I'll behave.

Seventeen&0
07-28-2005, 10:42 AM
That's b'cse they are not giving us as many reasons to laugh like your DTs are. And to think, you guys were praising getting him so highly a few weeks ago. Now your silent. Typical fin fan. Jump to conclusions about how good the team is going to be and then get let down. Like fans...like team!
I'm not being quiet about him. I think it's funny too. But you have to understand the reason for our optimism. We've had a fricken joke of a coach for the last four years. (I don't care what our record was with him, we as fans could see the decline as soon as Wanny took over) Now we have a REAL coach. Saban knows what he's doing and making an example out of someone is something we haven't seen since Shula left. Discipline has been absent from our team and you can't win without it.

jmb1099
07-28-2005, 11:08 AM

- Donald Lee sucks.

Who cares!!

- Reggie Howard sucks.

Yeah...your a credible source

Static
07-28-2005, 11:10 AM
here is a good source

http://phinzmania.com/forums/index.php?board=47.0

jmb1099
07-28-2005, 11:16 AM
I'm not being quiet about him. I think it's funny too. But you have to understand the reason for our optimism. We've had a fricken joke of a coach for the last four years. (I don't care what our record was with him, we as fans could see the decline as soon as Wanny took over) Now we have a REAL coach. Saban knows what he's doing and making an example out of someone is something we haven't seen since Shula left. Discipline has been absent from our team and you can't win without it.
Now that we can understand and agree on. Good post.

Bling
07-28-2005, 11:25 AM
Hey mystico, I haven't hear anything about Ronnie Brown either...

Oh wait, he isn't signed. :rofl:

jmb1099
07-28-2005, 11:28 AM
here is a good source

http://phinzmania.com/forums/index.php?board=47.0
Not disputing there are positives, but lets be honest, there are negatives as well. I don't be-grudge anyone getting excited about their team, but when homers like you know who start spewing it just isn't good. I've said many times before and I'll say it again the fins are in rebuild stage which can be a frustrating place to be. That isn't to say that a lot of good things won't happen for the fans, but to pretend the grass is green without weeds is homerishness at its finest. As far as Buffalo is concerned we have an unproven qb and ol issues. We are hoping the situation works out, but there is no way to know.

jmb1099
07-28-2005, 11:31 AM

So what is happening with the singing? Any rumblings, or is everything still silent?

Static
07-28-2005, 11:32 AM
Not disputing there are positives, but lets be honest, there are negatives as well. I don't be-grudge anyone getting excited about their team, but when homers like you know who start spewing it just isn't good. I've said many times before and I'll say it again the fins are in rebuild stage which can be a frustrating place to be. That isn't to say that a lot of good things won't happen for the fans, but to pretend the grass is green without weeds is homerishness at its finest. As far as Buffalo is concerned we have an unproven qb and ol issues. We are hoping the situation works out, but there is no way to know.

Please show me where i have been homerish....i haven't spewded anything...i have said things about the positives and negatives...apparently you just respond to post with out reading them.

Bling
07-28-2005, 11:33 AM
Wow. Where to start....

1) Manuel Wright--even if he cries, he's still one of the best 5th round picks we've had since Zach Thomas. Our drafting has sucked for years, and Manuel Wright is the best talent we've received later in the draft for a while. Come on man, you really need a reality check if you think because a man cries that he's a bust.

2) Coming from a fan base that's convinced they're already in the playoffs, WHEN THEY HAVEN'T BEEN IN TC, is pretty sad. There are only 3 teams in the AFC that we can gurantee will be in the playoffs. Bills aren't one of them. You guys choked last year to the Steeler's 3rd stringers, and this year shouldn't be much different with Losman at QB. You whine about Drew, but Losman is going to make some of the biggest bonehead moves to lose you guys games. You're not improving at the QB position much.

Bling
07-28-2005, 11:35 AM
So what is happening with the singing? Any rumblings, or is everything still silent?
Wow... talk about changing the subject.

Bling
07-28-2005, 11:36 AM
Please show me where i have been homerish....i haven't spewded anything...i have said things about the positives and negatives...apparently you just respond to post with out reading them.
Apparently.

They're all the same, face them with facts and truths, and few can actually keep up. The rest just leave theirs comment, and run away.

jmb1099
07-28-2005, 11:38 AM
Re-read the post...I wasn't reffering to you. If you look carefully I said you know who figuring you would know who I meant. But now I have to flag you for false accusation relating to a non-read when you performed a careless read of my post. Penalty is 15 yards and a losing record this season...lol.

jmb1099
07-28-2005, 11:41 AM
Wow... talk about changing the subject.
Hmmm
The subject I asked you about was your future star running back and if there have been any rumblings about it or not. This is quite possibly the first and only time I have ever asked you anything so no subject change. So the question remains...any rumblings or not? If you don't know just say so...

Bulldog
07-28-2005, 11:42 AM
Wow. Where to start....

1) Manuel Wright--even if he cries, he's still one of the best 5th round picks we've had since Zach Thomas. Our drafting has sucked for years, and Manuel Wright is the best talent we've received later in the draft for a while. Come on man, you really need a reality check if you think because a man cries that he's a bust.

2) Coming from a fan base that's convinced they're already in the playoffs, WHEN THEY HAVEN'T BEEN IN TC, is pretty sad. There are only 3 teams in the AFC that we can gurantee will be in the playoffs. Bills aren't one of them. You guys choked last year to the Steeler's 3rd stringers, and this year shouldn't be much different with Losman at QB. You whine about Drew, but Losman is going to make some of the biggest bonehead moves to lose you guys games. You're not improving at the QB position much.

1.) What it does show is that M. Wright is extremely immature. I'm sorry, theres no way that any player in the NFL should cry because a coach chewed him out. Maybe Wright should go play for Vermiel, I hear he likes to cry too. Theres a reason that he wasn't drafted until the 5th round of the supplemental draft. It's going to be some time before he's a consistant player in the NFL.

2.) You really want to rip on another teams QB's when Miami currently has Gus & AJ to choose from? Get a clue. Losman will put up better numbers than either one of those two, that much I do know. And in case you didn't notice, Bledsoe had plenty of those "bonehead" moves that cost the Bills games last year. I'll take my chances with Losman over Bledslow any day.

Bulldog
07-28-2005, 11:43 AM
Apparently.

They're all the same, face them with facts and truths, and few can actually keep up. The rest just leave theirs comment, and run away.

What facts did you present us with, oh wise one?

Bling
07-28-2005, 11:48 AM
1.) What it does show is that M. Wright is extremely immature. I'm sorry, theres no way that any player in the NFL should cry because a coach chewed him out. Maybe Wright should go play for Vermiel, I hear he likes to cry too. Theres a reason that he wasn't drafted until the 5th round of the supplemental draft. It's going to be some time before he's a consistant player in the NFL.
M. Wright is immature because he cries? So when your mom dies, you shouldn't cry because it's immature? Little kids get yelled at for no reason in little league, that's immature of them to cry?

I don't think he should've cried, but I think this is simply becoming a bigger issue than it really should. He's most likely going to be the 4th DT on the team.... who really cares right now? He was the only player picked in the Supplemental Draft, so he must have talent to waste next year's pick on him. He's just a project, we don't expect much this year.

2.) You really want to rip on another teams QB's when Miami currently has Gus & AJ to choose from? Get a clue. Losman will put up better numbers than either one of those two, that much I do know. And in case you didn't notice, Bledsoe had plenty of those "bonehead" moves that cost the Bills games last year. I'll take my chances with Losman over Bledslow any day.
So what you just said was that I need to see my team have a good QB for permission to rip on yours? That makes a lot of sense.

Bling
07-28-2005, 11:50 AM
What facts did you present us with, oh wise one?
FACT: Ronnie Brown isn't signed.
FACT: Bills aren't a gurantee for the playoffs

and when I say facts, I talk about previous threads included. It's so hard to expose all the myths and stupidity from this board when it's presented in almost all of the threads.

jmb1099
07-28-2005, 12:00 PM
FACT: Bills aren't a gurantee for the playoffs

and when I say facts, I talk about previous threads included. It's so hard to expose all the myths and stupidity from this board when it's presented in almost all of the threads.

Especially all of the myths contained in 2825 of those threads at about an average of 7.67 posts per day lol

Bulldog
07-28-2005, 12:03 PM
FACT: Bills aren't a gurantee for the playoffs.

Fact : I don't care!
Fact : Last time I checked, no team is guranteed a playoff spot.

That pretty much sums up the majority of your posts here.

Static
07-28-2005, 12:03 PM
Losman will put up better numbers than either one of those two, that much I do know.

More proven facts huh?

wish my crystal ball worked as good as yours

Bulldog
07-28-2005, 12:05 PM
More proven facts huh?

wish my crystal ball worked as good as yours

I never said that was fact. It's my opinion. Thats usually what people do on message boards. They have discussions and post their opinions/beliefs. Where are all the brilliant facts that you provided?

Bling
07-28-2005, 12:10 PM
Fact : I don't care!
Fact : Last time I checked, no team is guranteed a playoff spot.
You asked for me to say the facts I mentioned in this thread.

Of course no team is "guranteed". Some teams just have a much better chance than others... like the Colts, Steelers and Patriots have a much better chance than say, the Bills do.

That pretty much sums up the majority of your posts here.
Now was that necessary? I don't remember insulting you, why did you insult me?

jmb1099
07-28-2005, 12:13 PM
[QUOTE=Bling]

Of course no team is "guranteed". Some teams just have a much better chance than others... like the Colts, Steelers and Patriots have a much better chance than say, the Bills do.
Or say the Dolphins do...

Static
07-28-2005, 12:17 PM
I never said that was fact. It's my opinion. Thats usually what people do on message boards. They have discussions and post their opinions/beliefs. Where are all the brilliant facts that you provided?

i haven't made any claims to know that one player will do better than another.

Bulldog
07-28-2005, 12:19 PM

Now was that necessary? I don't remember insulting you, why did you insult me?

You insulted the whole board. Was that necessary?

Captain Obvious
07-28-2005, 12:21 PM
Wow. Where to start....

How do you know Manny Wright is going to be the best 5th round pick since Zach Thomas? He hasn't played a down in the NFl yet!

How do you know J.P. "is going to make the biggest boneheaded moves to lose you guys games"?

mysticsoto
07-28-2005, 12:50 PM

You must entertain yourself pretty easily if that makes you roll on the floor laughing...

Oooh...look! A blue car

mysticsoto
07-28-2005, 12:55 PM
Wow. Where to start....

Oh yeah...everybody is jealous that you have a crybaby for a DT - one of the toughest positions on the team. Yeah, we are really going to fear your defense now. "Oh no, he's going for his handkerchief...the Bills are in trouble now...he's going for his handkerchief"

And please don't talk about QBs until you get a real one. Last I saw, Gus was already showing up your loser QB Feeley. And he's a has-been...how pathetic is that.

mysticsoto
07-28-2005, 12:59 PM
How do you know Manny Wright is going to be the best 5th round pick since Zach Thomas? He hasn't played a down in the NFl yet!

How do you know J.P. "is going to make the biggest boneheaded moves to lose you guys games"?

Apparently these are what he calls "facts"...maybe his crystal ball needs a little windex.

cordog
07-28-2005, 01:03 PM
[QUOTE=feelthepain]

Thats what all you fish fans were saying last year and all of us over here told you how he was gonna get hurt, and what do you know? HE DID. It will happen again this year. His ankles and knees cannot carry all of that weight from HGH. You fish fans should learn to listen to us more often.

BTW, its nice to see all these fish fans back over here on the boards. Seems like last year there were only one or two that actually had the gonads to be on our boards last year. Im sure all of you will be gone by October 9th when we whip your asses all over the Ralph. So enjoy your 2 month stay!

justasportsfan
07-28-2005, 01:05 PM
Justa, you've been on our board enough, now tell the other part of Wright, the guy might be the steal of the supp. draft. He's been a monster so far. I'm not sure if he was crying or swiping sweat off, but I do know when he change into pads, he came back and reck havoc...The kid is good. He had some tightness in his back and they sent him to a doctor for a checkup, that's why he wasn't in camp. I don't think he's in as good of shape as he needs to be and will learn a lot this TC. Ricky looks like Ricky so far, even Saban had to note that there's something different when he carries the ball and he can see why the man was considered a top back in the league. Boston isn't limping or through, so far all reports says the guy is fast and focused....The biggest and most encouraging signs to me is the OL play, Carey is holding his own as the LT, he's playing even with JT, JT is not blowing him up like he did Wade and McInotoch last year. That's very good, the rest of the line is playing with a chip on their shoulders, except for Mckinney, who could get replaced if he doesn't get his act together. Hadnot probably has locked down the RG, McDougal is playing lights out at RT, Jeno James is JJ. , with Carey playing the way he's playing, our OL seems to be on the right track. This should make for an exciting O..with Ricky, Brown and Lamar Gordon as RB's, even Derrius Thompson is having a great camp so far, that's 4 good WR's, because the reports are Chambers and Booker and pulling everything and you guys know about McMicheal on the field..his off field life defintely needs to improve. Now to give the total quote of SABAN. This is a good football mind:

If the team response, we may be more competitive than I thought.He's been a monster so far? Against whom? Scrubs? Rob Johnson was an awsome training campmplayer. Big deal.

MD, everything looks good at camp. Every report looks good. Don't make a mistake of thinking that your team is all that because of these reports. I've gone to both Miami and bills camp in the past . You cannot depend on what happens at camp. I'm happy for you that you can see postive things that get you excited from the reports you get. We'll see how your players do against other teams that bring different stuuf to the table and see how your players are able to adjust instead of the guys they are familiar w/ at camp.

MDFINFAN
07-28-2005, 01:06 PM
Here are some things I've read that may be of concern to you from forums discussing Miami's TC:

- Damion MacIntosh got his @$$ handed to him by Jason Taylor.
- David Bowens is getting some playing time at Linebacker. (Why???)
- Lamar Gordon had some real nice runs, but was sometimes hesitant to hit the hole at full speed.
- Donald Lee looked horrible. Dropped like 5-6 passes.
- Manuel Wright got reemed out by Nick Saban. :snicker:
- Kay-Jay Harris is struggling to pick up Linebackers and blocking.
- Taylor Whitley was getting whooped by Vickerson.
- Junior Seau has not been practicing, but doing more of coaching duties and light running.
- Keith Traylor has been blowing McKinney up. In drills, McKinney snaps the ball, then just about runs backward over the QB. Traylor looks extremely strong.
- Brock Berlin Sucks.
- Greg Bedard, of the Palm Beach Post, reported that Miami Dolphins QB Gus Frerotte outplayed QB A.J. Feeley at practice Wednesday, July 27. Frerotte, was said to be working with the first team, showed a strong arm and nice touch on deep balls. Feeley was said to be throwing it all over the place, but he did not throw any interceptions.

Mys..these are all snapshots form the first couple of days of camp.

Look at what you wrote: Mc got his butt handed to him by JT..well how man LT's has had their butts handed to them by JT? Right now McIntosh is not with the 1st string, Carey is: Now go and find the material about Carey and JT..what does it say?

Bowens getting time at LB, why...what D's are we playing Mys? the 4-3 and 3-4, in the 3-4 where do you think Bowens will lineup?

Lamar hesistant to hit a hole, big deal, does that over shadow, he had some nice runs..hey the guy is going against the 1st string D..they are a little better than our 2nd string.

Donald lee, dropped 5, the next day he caught just about every one thrown his way..this is TC..

MW got reemed by Saban, he's not the only one, and won't be the last: Saban's protocol:

"We have a protocol and procedure for how we do things around here, and sometimes young players don't understand that," Saban said. "As I tell the players, we are going to try and help you in every way that we can to be as successful as you can be, but when you don't do things the way you are supposed to do them, we are going to confront and demand that you do it right."
Kay Jay is a rookie, enough said.
Whitney lost his job to Hadnot, Vickerson is a draft pick for a reason.
Seau has a pulled hamstring in week 1 of TC..hmm will he make it back, stay tuned.
Keith ironman Traylor blowing up another center, who is my concern, But I know that Hadnot can move there and St. Clair can play there, so it's up to mckinney to get his act in order.
Berlin-- undrafted rookie, why did you waste the time to mention him.
So far Gus has had one better time than Feeley, Feeley was better on most of the others, big deal, Gus knows this O, and Feeley's learning it, what's the point?

Remember this is only the 1st week and we haven't even finished that. What's the purpose of TC, to get better and be ready for the 1st game.

justasportsfan
07-28-2005, 01:07 PM

Boston - Looking good boys... He is running well and fast and catching pretty good. He isnt the Boston of old... yet ... but is playing well. He smoked a cornerback (dont remember who he beat) on a fly route down the left sideline. A beautiful throw over the corner and away from the saftey (who was Elam). Boston turned and took it in his chest. Would have liked to have seen him catch it with his hands, but that is just me being picky because it was still a beautiful play. He is gunna be a great threat this year if he is coming out of the slot.who cares? Your cb's suck. They couldn't handle a rookie like Evans last year. We'll see how he does when the pads come on and he start getting hit.

Static
07-28-2005, 01:07 PM
Thats what all you fish fans were saying last year and all of us over here told you how he was gonna get hurt, and what do you know? HE DID. It will happen again this year. His ankles and knees cannot carry all of that weight from HGH. You fish fans should learn to listen to us more often.

BTW, its nice to see all these fish fans back over here on the boards. Seems like last year there were only one or two that actually had the gonads to be on our boards last year. Im sure all of you will be gone by October 9th when we whip your asses all over the Ralph. So enjoy your 2 month stay!

Don't worry i will still be here when you guys don't make the playoffs again:brush:

MDFINFAN
07-28-2005, 01:11 PM
who cares? Your cb's suck. They couldn't handle a rookie like Evans last year. We'll see how he does when the pads come on and he start getting hit.

Oblivously you care, you responded, now you sound like the ppl you complaint about on the phin's board, but at least post the whole story when you come back here, not the sound bites that give a false impression. Daniels and Madison are having good camps, we need depth at CB, Pooles injury really hurt, we just signed Lance S. today to help at safety, Howard is starting to come around at cb, we need atlease 1 more to step up at corner. Evans won't be a suprise this year by the way.

cordog
07-28-2005, 01:12 PM
Don't worry i will still be here when you guys don't make the playoffs again:brush:

And ill be here for the next little crying biotch in fins camp, the next pot smoker, wife beater, and the next fin to end up behind bars

justasportsfan
07-28-2005, 01:16 PM
Oblivously you care, you responded, now you sound like the ppl you complaint about on the phin's board, but at least post the whole story when you come back here, not the sound bites that give a false impression. Daniels and Madison are having good camps, we need depth at CB, Pooles injury really hurt, we just signed Lance S. today to help at safety, Howard is starting to come around at cb, we need atlease 1 more to step up at corner. Evans won't be a suprise this year by the way.You obviously posted that here to brag about how he's doing. I'm not impressed. Your qb's still stink. You forgot to post that in your reports here. :snicker:Why should I post the entire story? This isn't abills board. I can post sniplets if I want to. You finfans are here to counter anything I say just like you did.

Daniels and Madison are having good camps? Why because someone told you Saban gave him a PAt in the back. MD, you are getting your head clouded by biased reports.

MDFINFAN
07-28-2005, 01:21 PM
He's been a monster so far? Against whom? Scrubs? Rob Johnson was an awsome training campmplayer. Big deal.

MD, everything looks good at camp. Every report looks good. Don't make a mistake of thinking that your team is all that because of these reports. I've gone to both Miami and bills camp in the past . You cannot depend on what happens at camp. I'm happy for you that you can see postive things that get you excited from the reports you get. We'll see how your players do against other teams that bring different stuuf to the table and see how your players are able to adjust instead of the guys they are familiar w/ at camp.

Unfortunately I only pointed out the good stuff, I've talked about our Center, who's not looking good, every camp report hasn't been positive, I've acknowledge several times on this board that the secondary has me concern. I was very happy to pick up Lance S. from Tenn. today, that relaxes me a little bit..we still need some more depth at CB. Now as for guys their familiar with...not this camp, the D rarely lines up in the same formation, the O is new, so the D don't know what's coming. This is a TC for all players, the DL are talking about all the formations and things they have to learn, way more than the pass. Which is where I temper my happiness, Newness, breed mistakes, so for the first 4-6 games, I think we struggle until everyone becomes comfortable. So no, I don't have rose colored glasses on and you know that..but I'm happy to see a LT handle JT in week one. It's been years since that's happened. It's an indictment on last year's coaching staff for not trying Carey at LT. He played well at RT when he got the chance, I'm not sure what they were waiting on.

Static
07-28-2005, 01:22 PM
:snicker:Why should I post the entire story? This isn't abills board.

:confused:

feelthepain
07-28-2005, 01:23 PM

Yeah your playoff season kept us away!! Ooops, that was what 6 years ago??

feelthepain
07-28-2005, 01:25 PM
Your qb's still stink.

And your's can't stay healthy!!!

Bulldog
07-28-2005, 01:30 PM

4-12 & swept by Buffalo. Thats all for now. :lmao:

Bulldog
07-28-2005, 01:32 PM
And your's can't stay healthy!!!

And neither Feeley or Gus could hit the ocean from the pier when they are healthy.

justasportsfan
07-28-2005, 01:32 PM
:confused:I'm not a reporter for the fins on BZ. DUH!!!! You guys are doing a fine biased job at it. :up:

cordog
07-28-2005, 01:35 PM

What was your record last year? What 4-12?? And where were we? In the playoff hunt till the last game. I forgot how dominating your playoff record has been the last few years. While the bills havent made the playoffs in 5 years, this will be the 4th straight year for the Phins. BTW did you know the phins havent scored a point in their last 2 playoff games. Pretty freakin pathetic.

Static
07-28-2005, 01:36 PM
:snicker:Why should I post the entire story? This isn't abills board.

Thats what i was questioning.

justasportsfan
07-28-2005, 01:40 PM
Thats what i was questioning.oh okay. I was posting on 2 diff forums. My bad.

mysticsoto
07-28-2005, 02:07 PM
Mys..these are all snapshots form the first couple of days of camp.

Look at what you wrote: Mc got his butt handed to him by JT..well how man LT's has had their butts handed to them by JT? Right now McIntosh is not with the 1st string, Carey is: Now go and find the material about Carey and JT..what does it say?

Bowens getting time at LB, why...what D's are we playing Mys? the 4-3 and 3-4, in the 3-4 where do you think Bowens will lineup?

Lamar hesistant to hit a hole, big deal, does that over shadow, he had some nice runs..hey the guy is going against the 1st string D..they are a little better than our 2nd string.

Donald lee, dropped 5, the next day he caught just about every one thrown his way..this is TC..

MW got reemed by Saban, he's not the only one, and won't be the last: Saban's protocol:

Kay Jay is a rookie, enough said.
Whitney lost his job to Hadnot, Vickerson is a draft pick for a reason.
Seau has a pulled hamstring in week 1 of TC..hmm will he make it back, stay tuned.
Keith ironman Traylor blowing up another center, who is my concern, But I know that Hadnot can move there and St. Clair can play there, so it's up to mckinney to get his act in order.
Berlin-- undrafted rookie, why did you waste the time to mention him.
So far Gus has had one better time than Feeley, Feeley was better on most of the others, big deal, Gus knows this O, and Feeley's learning it, what's the point?

Remember this is only the 1st week and we haven't even finished that. What's the purpose of TC, to get better and be ready for the 1st game.
I just wanted to point out details that I noticed no fin fans are mentioning since right now they are rose coloring their glasses with all the comments they keep hearing about their players in TC. Yes this is only TC, and with that, all "good" news on how Boston or others might look need to be taking with a grain of salt also. As someone already mentioned, Rob Johnson used to look fantastic in TC - doesn't mean anything if you can't apply it in a real game.

By the way, I took a look at your schedule last night, and I dare say, even though I was predicting you guys would probably go 8-8, I'm starting to wonder if you can even make that. You don't have an easy schedule and each division game will be a tough win to muster. Your only gimme games will be the Browns and the Titans. All the rest will be seriously tough to win (the Saints are a schizophrenic team - sometimes they are really good and sometimes not, so you may have another game there). You have the AFC East to face, Atlanta, Carolina, etc. All I can say is, glad I'm not a fin fan!

MDFINFAN
07-28-2005, 02:17 PM
I just wanted to point out details that I noticed no fin fans are mentioning since right now they are rose coloring their glasses with all the comments they keep hearing about their players in TC. Yes this is only TC, and with that, all "good" news on how Boston or others might look need to be taking with a grain of salt also. As someone already mentioned, Rob Johnson used to look fantastic in TC - doesn't mean anything if you can't apply it in a real game.

By the way, I took a look at your schedule last night, and I dare say, even though I was predicting you guys would probably go 8-8, I'm starting to wonder if you can even make that. You don't have an easy schedule and each division game will be a tough win to muster. Your only gimme games will be the Browns and the Titans. All the rest will be seriously tough to win (the Saints are a schizophrenic team - sometimes they are really good and sometimes not, so you may have another game there). You have the AFC East to face, Atlanta, Carolina, etc. All I can say is, glad I'm not a fin fan!

Right now phins fans are excited that they have something to talk about, in a couple of days, you'll see the same on this board, the excitement seems like rose colored glasses..by no means has all the camp reports been positive, we still have some areas that needs improving. We are still learning a new system that will take about 4-6 games to adjust. We probably struggle coming out of the gate, but I expect improvement as the season goes. I don't think any team's a gimme, but if we learn and execute we can play competitive football, which is what I want most, a chance to win at the end. We did that pretty good last year except for one game. If we can improve the ending we may add a number of wins to our record this year.

feelthepain
07-28-2005, 02:26 PM
What was your record last year? What 4-12??
Last I checked last year was....last year!!

feelthepain
07-28-2005, 02:29 PM
And neither Feeley or Gus could hit the ocean from the pier when they are healthy.
And PJ couldn't crack the starting lineup behind your statue D.Bledsoe!!

justasportsfan
07-28-2005, 02:38 PM
Last I checked last year was....last year!!So why do you keep saying that you were better than 4-12 because you went 10-6 the year before that. Last I checked 2003 was 2 years ago :homer:

cordog
07-28-2005, 02:40 PM
So why do you keep saying that you were better than 4-12 because you went 10-6 the year before that. Last I checked 2003 was 2 years ago :homer:
:bf1:

justasportsfan
07-28-2005, 02:40 PM
And PJ couldn't crack the starting lineup behind your statue D.Bledsoe!!who's the startin qb now homer? If you're talking about last year, he was a rookie and injured at that. :homer:

Bulldog
07-28-2005, 02:44 PM

And Feeley couldn't even beat out Detmer for the backup job in Philly. Hence, the 3rd stringer references! :lmao:

mysticsoto
07-28-2005, 03:11 PM
Right now phins fans are excited that they have something to talk about, in a couple of days, you'll see the same on this board, the excitement seems like rose colored glasses..by no means has all the camp reports been positive, we still have some areas that needs improving. We are still learning a new system that will take about 4-6 games to adjust. We probably struggle coming out of the gate, but I expect improvement as the season goes. I don't think any team's a gimme, but if we learn and execute we can play competitive football, which is what I want most, a chance to win at the end. We did that pretty good last year except for one game. If we can improve the ending we may add a number of wins to our record this year.
I like you MDFINFAN. For a fin fan, you're pretty level-headed. I will root for your team when you play the Patriots. Unlike my friend at work here...he can't root for Miami no matter what. If Buffalo going to the playoffs hinged on Miami beating another team, I don't think he would still root for Miami. That's how much hatred he has inside. :refuse:

Seventeen&0
07-28-2005, 03:29 PM
And ill be here for the next little crying biotch in fins camp, the next pot smoker, wife beater, and the next fin to end up behind bars
So are you saying the No one on the Bills smokes Pot?? or has gotten into a fight with their wife??? or was arrested?? or has cried??

I remember some Bills crying when the announcer said, "Wide Right"

cordog
07-28-2005, 03:37 PM
So are you saying the No one on the Bills smokes Pot?? or has gotten into a fight with their wife??? or was arrested?? or has cried??

I remember some Bills crying when the announcer said, "Wide Right"

Well obviously there arent any that have been arrested or we would hear about it. If there are any that do smoke weed they are smart enough not to get caught and if there are any wife beaters they know to beat her on the top of her head because no woman would be crazy enough to shave her head to show the judge the bruises.

Crying when Norwood missed the FG, and crying because the coach yelled at you is totally different. Anyone who cries cuz the coach yells at them is a little biotch. you were probably one of those kids that cried in little league.

feelthepain
07-28-2005, 04:30 PM
And Feeley couldn't even beat out Detmer for the backup job in Philly. Hence, the 3rd stringer references! :lmao:

THIS QUESTION HAS BEEN ANSWERD 10 TIMES ALREADY!!!

feelthepain
07-28-2005, 04:32 PM
who's the startin qb now homer? If you're talking about last year, he was a rookie and injured at that. :homer:
Well since you seem to base everything last year with Feeley I thought I'd do the same with PJ!!

Seventeen&0
07-28-2005, 05:28 PM
Well obviously there arent any that have been arrested or we would hear about it. If there are any that do smoke weed they are smart enough not to get caught and if there are any wife beaters they know to beat her on the top of her head because no woman would be crazy enough to shave her head to show the judge the bruises.

Crying when Norwood missed the FG, and crying because the coach yelled at you is totally different. Anyone who cries cuz the coach yells at them is a little biotch. you were probably one of those kids that cried in little league.
WRONG AGAIN!! Never cried in baseball, even when I was released by the Brewers or was told that I had torn a muscle in my rotator cuff and that my career was over.

Remember, there's no crying in baseball....just Football. Manny Wright will never be able to live that down...the only way is to redeem himself on the field. Saban has stated that he's responeded well. So we'll see about him.
I'll admit McMichael is a dumba$$ and Ricky...well he's just an inigma. Can't figure him out. But if he helps us win, I really don't care

mysticsoto
07-28-2005, 05:54 PM
WRONG AGAIN!! Never cried in baseball, even when I was released by the Brewers or was told that I had torn a muscle in my rotator cuff and that my career was over.

Remember, there's no crying in baseball....just Football. Manny Wright will never be able to live that down...the only way is to redeem himself on the field. Saban has stated that he's responeded well. So we'll see about him.
I'll admit McMichael is a dumba$$ and Ricky...well he's just an inigma. Can't figure him out. But if he helps us win, I really don't care
I think you are right about that "Manny may not be able to live that down". ESPN Sportscenter just reported that his own teammates have been leaving Kleenex boxes all over the place (in his locker, on his bed, etc). Chris Mortensen basically said he better grow up and grow up fast...

Bulldog
07-28-2005, 06:17 PM
THIS QUESTION HAS BEEN ANSWERD 10 TIMES ALREADY!!!

Which explaination is it this time? The facts are, when McNabb went down, Detmer went in. Don't try to give me this BS about how Detmer was the holder for FG's, therfore he had to be 2nd on the depth chart. If Feeley was the #2 QB, he would have started ahead of Detmer. End of story. Good try though.

Burned yet again! :lmao:

cordog
07-28-2005, 06:44 PM

Dont blame you for not crying...Brewers suck anyways

JD
07-28-2005, 06:48 PM

You my friend, are ******ed :bf1:

JD
07-28-2005, 06:50 PM
Well since you seem to base everything last year with Feeley I thought I'd do the same with PJ!!

Anyone have that clip of him getting pumbled, then throws the INT? I want it for my sig for the fish*****es.

MDFINFAN
07-28-2005, 08:16 PM
Anyone have that clip of him getting pumbled, then throws the INT? I want it for my sig for the fish*****es.

I don't think any dolphin Dogs post on this site...maybe you need another appropriate sig for us human posters..

mysticsoto
08-02-2005, 01:44 PM
C'mon Ronnie...keep holding out!!! Ask for more!!!! Don't let them push you around...

The Dolphins and No. 1 pick Ronnie Brown remain about $3 million apart on the amount of guaranteed money according to two sources within the NFL Players Association.
-- Miami Herald

FlyingDutchman
08-02-2005, 02:02 PM

?....Is that supposed to be funny? or an insult? I assume your referring to JP? who was a rookie QB and sat behind a starter for a year, just like Eli, Just like Phillip, just like Ben would have done would have done had Tommy not got hurt....so I dont get what your saying, I dont think you even know....